Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sets Alonso apart from Antonio in Prospero's eyes?
(a) His age, as he is much older than Antonio.
(b) His strength as a king.
(c) His lack of interest in being a king.
(d) His emotional, regretful side.
2. Alonso's daughter was married in
3. Prospero accuses Ferdinand of
(b) Wanting to steal the island.
(c) Polluting the island.
(d) Wanting to rape Miranda.
4. The two men who retreat to their cabins during the storm are
(a) Alonso and Antonio.
(b) Antonio and Gonzalo.
(c) Alonso and Ferdinand.
(d) Alonso and Gonzalo.
5. Although coming from different worlds, Miranda and Ferdinand are similar because of their
(d) Moral beliefs.
Short Answer Questions
1. When awakened, Alonso asks Sebastian and Antonio why they have their swords drawn. What is their excuse?
2. What does Prospero think about Ferdinand's and Miranda's attraction to each other?
3. How does Antonio convince Sebastian to go along with the plan in Act II, Scene I?
4. Trinculo wants to take Caliban back to where?
5. What is the strange noise that Gonzalo claims he heard?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)