Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leads Ferdinand to Prospero?
2. The only two men Miranda has seen prior to meeting Ferdinand are
(a) Prospero and Ferdinand.
(b) Prospero and Gonzalo.
(c) Prospero and Caliban.
(d) Prospero and Trinculo.
3. Prospero and Miranda were given provisions and books on the boat by
4. In Act I, Scene II, what does Prospero promise Ariel yet again?
(a) The island.
5. Who assures Miranda that Ferdinand is a man and not a spirit?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ferdinand is the prince of
2. After Ariel completes his duties, Prospero promises to
3. When Miranda first meets Ferdinand, she believes he is
4. Prior to Prospero's arrival on the island, Ariel was imprisoned by
5. Prospero gives Ferdinand a hard time in order to
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)