|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Prospero promises to free Ariel in
(a) In one day.
(b) In a week.
(c) In three days.
(d) Two days.
2. Prospero's magical power comes from
(a) The trees.
(b) His staff.
(d) His books.
3. Alonso's son is
4. Caliban wanted to populate the island with
(a) Other spirits.
(b) Coconut trees.
(d) His children.
5. Miranda at first took pity on Caliban and tried to
(a) Teach him how to sing.
(b) Teach him how to write.
(c) Teach him how to speak.
(d) Teach him how to read.
Short Answer Questions
1. Prior to Prospero's arrival on the island, Ariel was imprisoned by
2. The two men who retreat to their cabins during the storm are
3. The ship passengers' increasing fear and anxiety are the result of
4. Alonso's daughter was married in
5. Caliban believes the island is
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)