|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Prospero conjure in order to derange Alonso, Gonzalo, Antonio and Sebastian while they are resting?
(a) A banquet table of food.
(b) The rest of the men.
(d) Their ship.
2. What do Ariel and Prospero do to disguise themselves from Caliban, Trinculo and Stephano?
(a) They become invisible.
(b) They float into the air.
(c) They hide in the tree tops.
(d) They dress up in camouflage clothing.
3. The beginning of The Tempest takes place
(a) At a wedding ceremony.
(b) In Tunis.
(c) At sea.
(d) In Milan.
4. What is one of the things Caliban promises to Stephano and Trinculo in his drunken state?
(a) To show them the magical secrets of the island.
(b) That he will take them to their ship.
(c) That he will protect them from harm.
(d) To lead them back home.
5. Although coming from different worlds, Miranda and Ferdinand are similar because of their
(d) Moral beliefs.
Short Answer Questions
1. When he was Duke of Milan, Prospero was more interested in
2. Alonso's son is
3. What does Trinculo want to do with Caliban in order to make money?
4. The tempest is a symbolic form of an upheaval from a state of
5. Ariel lets the other ships return to Naples in order to
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)