|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ariel ask Prospero before going to fetch Caliban, Trinculo and Stephano?
(a) If Prospero will teach Ariel magic.
(b) What should Ariel dress up as this time.
(c) If Prospero loves Ariel.
(d) Why Prospero is doing all of this.
2. Who assures Miranda that Ferdinand is a man and not a spirit?
3. Who provides music and sings along with Stephano and Trinculo?
4. Prospero accuses Ferdinand of
(b) Polluting the island.
(c) Wanting to rape Miranda.
(d) Wanting to steal the island.
5. What does Prospero conjure in order to derange Alonso, Gonzalo, Antonio and Sebastian while they are resting?
(b) Their ship.
(c) A banquet table of food.
(d) The rest of the men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ferdinand is surprised by Miranda, because she
2. Why does Prospero tell the story of their past to Miranda?
3. In his soliloquy, what does Ferdinand say makes his job easier?
4. As Caliban becomes drunk, what is one of the things he promises to Trinculo and Stephano?
5. When awakened, Alonso asks Sebastian and Antonio why they have their swords drawn. What is their excuse?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)