|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alonso's daughter was married in
2. What part of the scene in which Caliban plans the assassination is somewhat poetic and shows the depth of Caliban?
(a) His speech about the magic of the island.
(b) His wish to marry Miranda.
(c) His request for Trinculo and Stephano to sing.
(d) His anger and spite against Prospero.
3. Although coming from different worlds, Miranda and Ferdinand are similar because of their
(d) Moral beliefs.
4. At the beginning of Act III, Scene I, what does Prospero have Ferdinand doing?
(a) Mending his clothes.
(b) Stacking firewood.
(c) Preparing food.
(d) Building a fire.
5. In Act IV, Scene I, Prospero's speech mirrors that of which other character?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Prospero conjure the spirits to dance for Ferdinand and Miranda?
2. After Ariel completes his duties, Prospero promises to
3. The only two men Miranda has seen prior to meeting Ferdinand are
4. What does Prospero tell the spirits to do?
5. Who pretends to be Trinculo and interrupts Stephano's and Caliban's conversation?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)