|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act I, Scene II, what does Prospero promise to Ariel for the second time?
(a) To free him once he completes Prospero's orders.
(b) To put him back in the tree if he does not obey.
(c) To allow him to marry Miranda.
(d) To bring him back to Milan with Prospero.
2. Prospero accuses Ferdinand of
(a) Wanting to steal the island.
(b) Polluting the island.
(d) Wanting to rape Miranda.
3. Alonso becomes more distraught after losing his son, remembering that he has also lost
(a) his men.
(b) his daughter.
(c) his kingdom.
(d) his sanity.
4. Miranda at first took pity on Caliban and tried to
(a) Teach him how to sing.
(b) Teach him how to speak.
(c) Teach him how to read.
(d) Teach him how to write.
5. Which of the lords is the only person who tries comforting Alonso, who believes his son is gone?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who listens in on Caliban's and Stephano's conversation?
2. Why does Ferdinand not want Miranda to help him with his work?
3. Who leads Ferdinand to Prospero?
4. How does Ariel appear to the men during the banquet?
5. Prospero gives Ferdinand a hard time in order to
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)