|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miranda offer to Ferdinand while he is working?
(a) To work in Ferdinand's place.
(b) To talk to Prospero for him.
(c) To show him Prospero's magical books.
(d) To bring him some food and water.
2. What are Trinculo, Stephano and Caliban arguing about in their drunken stupor?
(a) Where the ship has gone.
(b) How they will kill Prospero.
(c) Whether or not they have been fooled by the island spirit.
(d) Which one of them will marry Miranda.
3. Alonso is the king of
4. What does Trinculo believe Caliban to be?
(a) A fish.
(b) A boar.
(c) A spirit.
(d) A prisoner.
5. Who thwarts Antonio's and Sebastian's plan in Act II, Scene I?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wants to take over the throne of Naples?
2. What does Antonio offer to do in order to persuade Sebastian to go along with the plan?
3. What does Prospero conjure in order to derange Alonso, Gonzalo, Antonio and Sebastian while they are resting?
4. Antonio thinks the Boatswain is being rude by not adhering to his
5. What is one thing about Caliban that Stephano finds amazing?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)