|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ariel ask Prospero before going to fetch Caliban, Trinculo and Stephano?
(a) If Prospero will teach Ariel magic.
(b) If Prospero loves Ariel.
(c) Why Prospero is doing all of this.
(d) What should Ariel dress up as this time.
2. At the beginning of Act IV, Scene I, what does Prospero tell Ferdinand?
(a) He will never be allowed to marry Miranda.
(b) He will teach him magic from his books.
(c) The trials he has endured were tests of love.
(d) He has more chores for him to do.
3. What does Miranda regret doing while talking to Ferdinand?
(a) Not acting ladylike.
(b) Going against her father's wishes.
(c) Offering to help him.
(d) Telling him her name.
4. Prospero was formerly the Duke of
5. Why does Prospero tell the story of their past to Miranda?
(a) Because she has always asked him about it.
(b) Because she is concerned about the people on the ship.
(c) Because she wants to know where they came from.
(d) Because she wants to hear a story.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Prospero feel betrayed by in Act IV, Scene I?
2. What does Caliban believe Trinculo to be?
3. The only two men Miranda has seen prior to meeting Ferdinand are
4. When he was Duke of Milan, Prospero was more interested in
5. What is the strange noise that Gonzalo claims he heard?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)