|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When he was Duke of Milan, Prospero was more interested in
2. Prospero was formerly the Duke of
3. When he was Duke of Milan, Prospero turned his duties over to
(a) His council.
(c) His loyal subjects.
(d) The queen.
4. Who is not lulled to sleep in Act II, Scene I?
(a) Gonzalo and Sebastian.
(b) Antonio and Sebastian.
(c) Alonso and Sebastian.
(d) Antonio and Gonzalo.
5. What does Prospero say in his soliloquy about Miranda and Ferdinand?
(a) He does not care about their relationship.
(b) He is displeased with their growing relationship.
(c) They are young and foolish.
(d) He is pleased with their growing relationship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Trinculo believe Caliban to be?
2. The only two men Miranda has seen prior to meeting Ferdinand are
3. How does one character finally get Caliban to calm down in Act II, Scene II?
4. How long ago was Antonio's usurpation of Prospero's throne in Milan?
5. Why does Miranda urge Ferdinand not to work so hard?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)