Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the banquet scene reveal about Alonso, Sebastian and Antonio?
(a) That Alonso, Antonio and Sebastian do not feel guilt for what they did.
(b) That Antonio and Sebastian feel guilt for what they did, while Alonso does not.
(c) That the men are easily fooled.
(d) That Alonso feels guilt for what he did, while the other two do not.
2. Miranda dislikes Caliban, because
(a) He tries to trick her with magic.
(b) He tried to rape her.
(c) He is malformed.
(d) He is rude.
3. Who thwarts Antonio's and Sebastian's plan in Act II, Scene I?
4. Caliban believes the island is
(a) His birthright.
5. What sets Alonso apart from Antonio in Prospero's eyes?
(a) His strength as a king.
(b) His lack of interest in being a king.
(c) His emotional, regretful side.
(d) His age, as he is much older than Antonio.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who provides music and sings along with Stephano and Trinculo?
2. How does one character finally get Caliban to calm down in Act II, Scene II?
3. Who listens in on Caliban's and Stephano's conversation?
4. What is one thing about Caliban that Stephano finds amazing?
5. Prospero distracts the three men from their plan of revenge; who distracts Prospero from his?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)