|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who thwarts Antonio's and Sebastian's plan in Act II, Scene I?
2. What does Miranda do when Ferdinand confesses his love for her?
(d) Runs away.
3. Caliban believes the island is
(d) His birthright.
4. In Act I, Scene II, what does Prospero promise Ariel yet again?
(a) The island.
5. What does Antonio offer to do in order to persuade Sebastian to go along with the plan?
(a) He offers to kill Gonzalo and have Sebastian kill Alonso.
(b) He promises he will not try to assassinate Sebastian once he is king.
(c) He promises to keep it a secret and never tell anyone.
(d) He offers to kill Alonso and have Sebastian kill Gonzalo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miranda impulsively do in Act III, Scene I?
2. Caliban wanted to populate the island with
3. Ferdinand is surprised by Miranda, because she
4. When he was Duke of Milan, Prospero was more interested in
5. What does Prospero do at the end of Act III, Scene I?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)