|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Miranda at first took pity on Caliban and tried to
(a) Teach him how to read.
(b) Teach him how to speak.
(c) Teach him how to sing.
(d) Teach him how to write.
2. When Miranda first meets Ferdinand, she believes he is
(a) A thief.
(b) A peasant.
(c) A king.
(d) A spirit.
3. What does Prospero think about Ferdinand's and Miranda's attraction to each other?
(a) That it is immoral.
(b) That it is foolish.
(c) That it is part of his grand plan.
(d) That it will destroy his grand plan.
4. Who is watching Ferdinand and Miranda from a distance in Act III, Scene I?
5. Who provides music and sings along with Stephano and Trinculo?
Short Answer Questions
1. Prospero gives Ferdinand a hard time in order to
2. By the beginning of Act III, Scene II, what is the state of Caliban, Trinculo and Stephano?
3. The ship passengers' increasing fear and anxiety are the result of
4. Although coming from different worlds, Miranda and Ferdinand are similar because of their
5. What does Miranda regret doing while talking to Ferdinand?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)