|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Caliban talk about at length to Stephano?
2. What does Prospero state in an aside about Ferdinand?
(a) He is too old for his daughter.
(b) He will have him duel with Caliban.
(c) He is everything he had hoped he would be.
(d) He will force Ferdinand into servitude.
3. What does Miranda offer to Ferdinand while he is working?
(a) To show him Prospero's magical books.
(b) To talk to Prospero for him.
(c) To bring him some food and water.
(d) To work in Ferdinand's place.
4. Prospero and Miranda were given provisions and books on the boat by
5. Caliban wanted to populate the island with
(a) His children.
(b) Coconut trees.
(d) Other spirits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miranda regret doing while talking to Ferdinand?
2. When he was Duke of Milan, Prospero was more interested in
3. What does Miranda do in response to Ferdinand's declaration of his love for her?
4. Prospero tells Miranda that in order to usurp his power, Antonio allied himself with
5. What does Prospero think about Ferdinand's and Miranda's attraction to each other?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)