|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miranda urge Ferdinand to do while he is working?
(a) To run away.
(b) To leave her alone.
(c) To work harder.
(d) To not work so hard.
2. In Act I, Scene II, what does Prospero promise to Ariel for the second time?
(a) To bring him back to Milan with Prospero.
(b) To allow him to marry Miranda.
(c) To put him back in the tree if he does not obey.
(d) To free him once he completes Prospero's orders.
3. Although the ship passengers believe the ship is gone, it is actually
(b) At the bottom of the sea.
(c) On fire.
(d) At another island.
4. What does Miranda do in response to Ferdinand's declaration of his love for her?
(a) She lets him go free.
(b) She becomes frightened and calls Prospero.
(c) She offers to marry him.
(d) She tells him that she does not feel the same.
5. When Miranda first meets Ferdinand, she believes he is
(a) A spirit.
(b) A peasant.
(c) A king.
(d) A thief.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the true motivation behind Prospero's grand plan for Miranda and Ferdinand?
2. Ferdinand is surprised by Miranda, because she
3. Prospero and Miranda were given provisions and books on the boat by
4. At the beginning of Act III, Scene II, who does Caliban vow to serve?
5. Who provides music and sings along with Stephano and Trinculo?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)