|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sebastian wonder about Antonio and his usurpation of Prospero's throne?
(a) If it plagues his conscience.
(b) How hard it is to be the king.
(c) If Antonio will do it to him.
(d) If he is as courageous as Antonio.
2. Who does Caliban talk about at length to Stephano?
3. Alonso becomes more distraught after losing his son, remembering that he has also lost
(a) his daughter.
(b) his men.
(c) his kingdom.
(d) his sanity.
4. What keeps Ferdinand going as he does Prospero's work?
(a) The possibility of being let go and leaving the island.
(b) His desire to prove that he is good at everything.
(c) His willingness to do anything for Miranda.
(d) The promise of being reunited with his father.
5. Who provides music and sings along with Stephano and Trinculo?
Short Answer Questions
1. In speaking to Stephano, what does Caliban describe as very important?
2. What does Prospero say in his soliloquy about Miranda and Ferdinand?
3. In his soliloquy, what does Ferdinand say makes his job easier?
4. Who pretends to be Trinculo and interrupts Stephano's and Caliban's conversation?
5. Who is watching Ferdinand and Miranda from a distance in Act III, Scene I?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)