|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While discussing the plan with Caliban, what is Stephano's main objective?
(a) To escape back to the ship.
(b) To kill Caliban.
(c) To find his shipmates.
(d) To marry Miranda.
2. Which of the lords is the only person who tries comforting Alonso, who believes his son is gone?
3. What does Ferdinand protest when Prospero accuses him of wanting to take over the island?
(a) His right to the island as Prince of Naples.
(b) His intelligence.
(c) His innocence.
(d) His social status.
4. Who leads Ferdinand to Prospero?
5. What does Miranda urge Ferdinand to do while he is working?
(a) To run away.
(b) To leave her alone.
(c) To work harder.
(d) To not work so hard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who lulls the lords searching for Ferdinand into a deep sleep during their banter?
2. Why does Prospero tell the story of their past to Miranda?
3. What motif does the scene between Caliban, Trinculo and Stephano and their assassination plan reflect?
4. Prospero and Miranda were not killed when expelled from Milan because
5. After Ariel completes his duties, Prospero promises to
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)