|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ship passengers' increasing fear and anxiety are the result of
(a) Landing on a strange island.
(b) The ship breaking apart.
(c) Ariel's illusions.
(d) Something they ate.
2. Who leads Ferdinand to Prospero?
3. What does Caliban ask Stephano to do?
(a) Help kidnap Miranda.
(b) Kill Prospero.
(c) Kill Trinculo.
(d) Take him with him off of the island.
4. What does Miranda tell Ferdinand after he meets Prospero for the first time?
(a) Prospero is planning to kill him.
(b) Prospero is usually much kinder.
(c) Prospero wants them to marry.
(d) Prospero wants to kill Ferdinand's father.
5. Why does Ferdinand not want Miranda to help him with his work?
(a) Because he wants to show off for her.
(b) Because she is too young.
(c) Because she has never done it before.
(d) Because it is too hard for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Prospero gives Ferdinand a hard time in order to
2. Gonzalo's attempt to comfort his king are mocked by whom?
3. In Act I, Scene II, what does Prospero promise Ariel yet again?
4. How long ago was Antonio's usurpation of Prospero's throne in Milan?
5. Although the ship passengers believe the ship is gone, it is actually
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)