|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ferdinand prefer not to do Prospero's work?
(a) Because he does not want to marry Miranda.
(b) Because he is a prince of Naples.
(c) Because he is not strong enough.
(d) Because he does not want to take over the island.
2. Antonio's treatment of Prospero when they were in Milan mirrors
(a) Prospero's treatment of Caliban.
(b) Stephano's treatment of Caliban.
(c) Prospero's treatment of Miranda.
(d) Prospero's treatment of Ferdinand.
3. What does Ferdinand protest when Prospero accuses him of wanting to take over the island?
(a) His innocence.
(b) His social status.
(c) His intelligence.
(d) His right to the island as Prince of Naples.
4. Prospero tells Miranda that in order to usurp his power, Antonio allied himself with
5. Which of the lords is the only person who tries comforting Alonso, who believes his son is gone?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ferdinand say about Miranda in comparison to all of the women he has encountered?
2. Who wants to take over the throne of Naples?
3. What does Miranda regret doing while talking to Ferdinand?
4. When Trinculo and Stephano wonder where the music is coming from, what is Caliban's reasoning?
5. Why does Ferdinand not want Miranda to help him with his work?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)