|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part Two, the author describes his memory of the color of the shallows in the Gulf Stream on the island as ___.
2. At theological seminary who became the author's father and brother in Christ?
(a) John Knox.
(b) Robert Macafee Brown.
(c) James Muilenburg.
(d) Paul Tillich.
3. How many years after attending theological seminary did the author started teaching at Harvard?
4. According to the author, what could you buy in the island shop called Trimingham's?
5. "The Power and the Glory" dealt with what country in the 1930s?
(a) United States.
(b) South Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness did Dudley Knott battle just before the author met him and they became friends?
2. What is the oldest part of the Tower of London?
3. What hymn did the old nurse teach the author and his young brother?
4. Which was the employer of the driver who later gave the author the license plate with the encouraging word imprinted on it that the author saw passing on the road?
5. Sitting on the side road, depressed about his sick child, what encouraging word did the author read on the license plate of a passing vehicle?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)