|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness did Dudley Knott battle just before the author met him and they became friends?
(b) Prostate Cancer.
(c) Lung Cancer.
(d) Parkinson's Disease.
2. How many years after attending theological seminary did the author started teaching at Harvard?
3. What rubber doll did Dudley Knott carry with him everywhere?
4. According to the author what batters and shapes us in all sorts of ways?
(a) Our memories.
(d) Our parents.
5. What was the name of the author's maternal grandmother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote "The Power and the Glory?"
2. The author writes about how he cannot preach about ____, after an atheist student tells him she and others do not believe in God.
3. The author talks about English money weighing down his pockets; the heavy coppers, florins and __.
4. What did Knights of the Order of the Bath keep an all night vigil over the day before a king's coronation?
5. The author dreamed about a hotel where the desk clerk told him the name of the room to which he wanted to return is called what?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)