|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did the author accept an invitation to teach at Harvard Divinity School?
2. What did Knights of the Order of the Bath keep an all night vigil over the day before a king's coronation?
(a) Their food.
(b) Their prisoners.
(c) Their guests.
(d) Their armor.
3. The scripture passage in the beginning of Part Two of the book says that we were created in the likeness and image of who?
4. In what war was Dudley Knott a naval officer?
(a) The Hundred Years War.
(b) Vietnam War.
(c) World War II.
(d) The Great War.
5. According to the author what batters and shapes us in all sorts of ways?
(b) Our memories.
(d) Our parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the author go to wait with a friend who got news about a family accident?
2. At theological seminary who became the author's father and brother in Christ?
3. Which island shop had ceiling fans?
4. What college did the author graduate from before being ordained as a minister?
5. How old was the author when he met his new best friend, Dudley Knott?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)