|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, besides himself, who else to some degree is like the White Tower?
(a) His mother.
(b) We are.
(c) His sick child.
(d) His father.
2. Which island shop had ceiling fans?
(b) Phoenix Drugstore.
3. What illness did Dudley Knott battle just before the author met him and they became friends?
(a) Parkinson's Disease.
(c) Prostate Cancer.
(d) Lung Cancer.
4. What room in the White Tower measures only four feet high?
(a) Little Ease.
(b) The Outer Ward.
(c) The Inner Ward.
(d) Chapel St. John.
5. The author also read "A Testament of Devotion," written by _____.
(a) Mary Strong.
(b) Dorothy Parker.
(c) Noel Coward.
(d) Thomas Kelly.
Short Answer Questions
1. The scripture passage in the beginning of Part Two of the book says that we were created in the likeness and image of who?
2. What is on the second floor of the White Tower?
3. "He who does not love remains in death" is quoted by the author from what book of the Bible?
4. What college did the author graduate from before being ordained as a minister?
5. From what book of the Bible does the author quote a scripture passage in the beginning of Part Two of the book?"
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)