|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In what year was "Now and Then" written?
2. In telling his father's story as a child, who does Teddy represent in this story?
a) The author's father.
b) The author.
c) The author's brother.
d) The author's best friend.
3. What is Dudley Knott's wife's name?
4. Who built the White Tower?
a) Richard the Lionheart.
b) William the Conqueror.
c) Alfred the Great.
d) Canute the Great.
5. What college did the author graduate from before being ordained as a minister?
6. According to the author, what could you buy in the...
This section contains 450 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)