|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Basement Room.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What place did the author see as an act of God in his life that he paralleled to the entry into the Promised Land?
2. Who tends to more publicly lose touch with themselves and with God, according to the author?
3. Sitting on the side road, depressed about his sick child, what encouraging word did the author read on the license plate of a passing vehicle?
4. To whom is the book "Godric" dedicated?
(a) A father.
(b) A mother.
(c) A grandparent.
(d) A sibling.
5. What is the title of the book the author wrote to tell the story of his father to a child?
(a) The Wizard's Tide.
(b) The Last Battle.
(c) Ansel Gibbs.
(d) Now and Then.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did the author's sick daughter finally graduate college?
2. In Part Two, the author describes his memory of the color of the shallows in the Gulf Stream on the island as ___.
3. Whose death has the author spending more time in Florida?
4. The author dreamed about his mother after she ___.
5. Where is the St. Barnabas Church located?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)