|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Basement Room.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author's mother in law was a Christian ____.
2. Who rejoiced at the creation of the world?
(a) Sons of God.
3. In the Introduction, what is the title of the book the author cites as dealing with the interior of his life?
(a) Now and Then.
(b) Telling Secrets.
(c) The Sacred Journey.
4. What 6th century sainted hero did the author create and write about after St. Barnabas?
5. Who wrote "The Last Battle?"
(a) E.M. Forster.
(b) Frederick Buechner.
(c) Noel Coward.
(d) C.S. Lewis.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did the author head to Wheaton College?
2. How old was the author when his mother made him feel like a traitor for writing the fictionalized "Ansel Gibbs" about his father's death?
3. When the author's sick daughter had to be hospitalized, how many miles away was she?
4. Whose life was a secret even before their death?
5. What fell behind the radiator and required that the building superintendent come to retrieve it?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)