|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Basement Room.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his dream about his mother she fussed about her hair and her ____.
2. In what year was "Now and Then" written?
3. When the author asked another of his atheist students what he have faith in, the student replied he had faith in ____.
4. Whose words caused the author to hide away when he was a child?
(a) His grandmother's.
(b) His nanny's.
(c) His mother's.
(d) His father's.
5. What publisher published the fictional 6th century saint's story in paperback?
Short Answer Questions
1. The author said that he told his father's story both as the child "I was in 1936 and still am in ___."
2. In Part Three, who does the author reveal he did not like when this person was drinking?
3. The author quotes from what book of the bible about peace that passes all understanding?
4. On the last page of "Telling Secrets" the author writes about having felt a promise ___.
5. On what street was the apartment in which the author's mother died?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)