|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Basement Room.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the author and his brother lived in _____ they had a nurse who dropped her teeth at will.
(c) New Jersey.
(d) Washington D.C.
2. A young man in Florida, standing in line with his kids in _____ is praising God in their way, according to the author.
(d) Disney World.
3. What type of cedar trees does the author describe, as a smell of "the island?"
(a) Western Red.
(c) Eastern Red.
4. What does the author describe as the "living heart and command center" of his mother's room?
(b) Dressing Table.
(c) Chaise Lounge.
5. As the author's mother aged, she complained about her looks, saying her hair looked like what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What title did the author write when he was in his fifties and his mom was in her eighties?
2. What was the author's mother-in-law's health diagnosis?
3. Whose death has the author spending more time in Florida?
4. Three acts of God mentioned by the author that appear in scripture are the Exodus, the ___, and the entry into the Promised Land.
5. What biblical character did the rector preach about that was different to the author?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)