|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Basement Room.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did the author accept an invitation to teach at Harvard Divinity School?
2. What is the oldest part of the Tower of London?
(a) The Outer Ward.
(b) The White Tower.
(c) The Norman chapel.
(d) The Inner Ward.
3. How many years had the author been married by the mid 1970's?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 25 years.
4. Who wrote "The Man Who Was Thursday?"
(a) Thomas Kelly.
(b) The author.
(c) Noel Coward.
(d) G.K. Chesterton.
5. The author said that he told his father's story both as the child "I was in 1936 and still am in ___."
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was "The Sacred Journey" written?
2. What type of cedar trees does the author describe, as a smell of "the island?"
3. In "The Last Battle", who stoops and touches the dwarves with his tongue?
4. What is the name of the St. Barnabas rector?
5. In the mid 1970's, how may teenage children did the author have?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)