|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Basement Room.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the character that the 6th century Irish saint caught as he lost his one-legged balance?
2. Who tends to more publicly lose touch with themselves and with God, according to the author?
3. In the Introduction, what is the title of the book the author cites as dealing with the interior of his life?
(b) Telling Secrets.
(c) Now and Then.
(d) The Sacred Journey.
4. What publisher published the fictional 6th century saint's story in paperback?
5. Besides loving our neighbor the author writes we need to love ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these did Reinhold Niebuhr write that was used within basement groups?
2. From what book of the bible is this found "Again, I will say Rejoice... The Lord is at hand?"
3. Which was the employer of the driver who later gave the author the license plate with the encouraging word imprinted on it that the author saw passing on the road?
4. According to the author what batters and shapes us in all sorts of ways?
5. According to the author, what is the doorway to healing and forgiveness?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)