|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The White Tower.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author read the "Letters of the Scattered Brotherhood," written by _____.
(a) Mary Strong.
(b) Noel Coward.
(c) Thomas Kelly.
(d) Dorothy Parker.
2. "For the last ____ years" of her life, the author's mother saw almost no one except immediate family.
3. The author's mother's motto, translated from French is, "you have to ____ in order to be beautiful."
4. When the author and his brother lived in _____ they had a nurse who dropped her teeth at will.
(b) New Jersey.
(c) Washington D.C.
5. What was the make of the family car used for the 1936 suicide?
Short Answer Questions
1. The scripture passage in the beginning of Part Two of the book says that we were created in the likeness and image of who?
2. What illness did Dudley Knott battle just before the author met him and they became friends?
3. What is on the second floor of the White Tower?
4. The author likens his mother, in her later years, to a millionaire who what?
5. Who wrote "The Power and the Glory?"
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)