|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The White Tower.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the make of the family car used for the 1936 suicide?
2. Who bought the world and "home" back to the author each day?
(a) His writing.
(b) His children.
(c) His wife.
(d) His books.
3. The author's maternal grandmother was half old ____ and and half French-Swiss.
(a) New England.
4. Who wrote "The Man Who Was Thursday?"
(a) G.K. Chesterton.
(b) Thomas Kelly.
(c) The author.
(d) Noel Coward.
5. How many years had the author been married by the mid 1970's?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 25 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 20 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the ashes of the author's father buried?
2. What was the name of the woman the author's mother had trouble understanding because of her thick accent?
3. Who tends to more publicly lose touch with themselves and with God, according to the author?
4. What is the Little Ease?
5. Who refers to themselves as the "last rose of summer?"
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)