|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The White Tower.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the 1950s, the author attended theological seminary in what city?
(a) Jersey City.
(b) New York.
2. In "Godric" what is the name of the father of the title character?
3. What was the name of the author's maternal grandmother?
4. Sitting on the side road, depressed about his sick child, what encouraging word did the author read on the license plate of a passing vehicle?
5. What is the Little Ease?
(a) A throne room.
(b) A palace.
(c) A dungeon.
(d) A chapel.
Short Answer Questions
1. In complaining about her looks, what did the author's mother say "don't fit?"
2. The author likens his mother, in her later years, to a millionaire who what?
3. What does the author describe as the "living heart and command center" of his mother's room?
4. The author states that he has underlying questions, just like his sick daughter, about love, trust, fear, loss and _______.
5. When the dwarves are offered food, what do they think it is?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)