|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The White Tower.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the first autobiography written by the author?
(a) The Sacred Journey.
(b) Telling Secrets.
(c) Now and Then.
(d) The Last Battle.
2. Who built the White Tower?
(a) Canute the Great.
(b) William the Conqueror.
(c) Alfred the Great.
(d) Richard the Lionheart.
3. According to the author, what could you buy in the island shop called Trimingham's?
4. What room in the White Tower measures only four feet high?
(a) Chapel St. John.
(b) Little Ease.
(c) The Outer Ward.
(d) The Inner Ward.
5. What color was the house the author and his family lived in on the island, in a town called Paget?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote "The Last Battle?"
2. What hymn did the old nurse teach the author and his young brother?
3. In the room in which the author writes, how many pieces of stained glass sit in his windows?
4. In "The Last Battle", who stoops and touches the dwarves with his tongue?
5. How many years had the author been married by the mid 1970's?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)