|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The White Tower.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, what is the doorway to healing and forgiveness?
2. In what month during1936 did the author's father commit suicide?
3. Which was the employer of the driver who later gave the author the license plate with the encouraging word imprinted on it that the author saw passing on the road?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A bank.
(c) A school.
(d) A church.
4. What was in the bowl on top of the bureau in the room of the author's mother?
(d) M & Ms.
5. In the Introduction, what is the title of the book the author cites as dealing with the interior of his life?
(a) Telling Secrets.
(c) Now and Then.
(d) The Sacred Journey.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Introduction, the author tells us that this is his ___ venture into autobiography.
2. At theological seminary who became the author's father and brother in Christ?
3. According to the author what batters and shapes us in all sorts of ways?
4. "For the last ____ years" of her life, the author's mother saw almost no one except immediate family.
5. What room in the White Tower measures only four feet high?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)