|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Dwarves in the Stable.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In complaining about her looks, what did the author's mother say "don't fit?"
2. What is the title of the first autobiography written by the author?
(a) Now and Then.
(b) The Last Battle.
(c) Telling Secrets.
(d) The Sacred Journey.
3. What renders distinctions between past, present and future meaningless, according to the author?
4. After his father's suicide, where did the author's mom move the family?
(a) Cape Hatteras.
5. What was in the bowl on top of the bureau in the room of the author's mother?
(d) M & Ms.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author's sick daughter was more afraid of what than death?
2. In the Introduction, what is the title of the book the author cites as dealing with the interior of his life?
3. In the room in which the author writes, how many pieces of stained glass sit in his windows?
4. What did the author's mother use when she "struck to kill?"
5. According to the author, what does God give us that helps us finish with the past and remove the power of the past to hurt us?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)