|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Basement Room.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Three acts of God mentioned by the author that appear in scripture are the Exodus, the ___, and the entry into the Promised Land.
2. On the last page of "Telling Secrets" the author writes about having felt a promise ___.
3. In the 1950s, the author attended theological seminary in what city?
(a) Jersey City.
(b) New York.
4. What was the name of the woman the author's mother had trouble understanding because of her thick accent?
5. From the Bible, according to the author, who wrote "Rejoice in the Lord, always?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote "The Last Battle?"
2. Whose death has the author spending more time in Florida?
3. Where is the author's new therapist located that helps him tap into his childhood?
4. What did Knights of the Order of the Bath keep an all night vigil over the day before a king's coronation?
5. What type of lilies were grown commercially on the island, pre-WWI, as described by the author?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)