|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Basement Room.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author likens the way we scurry through life to ____, in how we keep busy, busy, ignoring the big things while small things loom large.
2. Which island shop had ceiling fans?
(d) Phoenix Drugstore.
3. The author's mother in law was a Christian ____.
4. In the room in which the author writes, how many pieces of stained glass sit in his windows?
5. What type of lilies were grown commercially on the island, pre-WWI, as described by the author?
(b) Queen's Cup.
(d) Death Camas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the title of the lost book the author's mother hunted for in her room?
2. In the mid 1970's, how may teenage children did the author have?
3. After his father's suicide, where did the author's mom move the family?
4. "He who does not love remains in death" is quoted by the author from what book of the Bible?
5. How many years after attending theological seminary did the author started teaching at Harvard?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)