|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Dwarves in the Stable.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the dwarves are offered food, what do they think it is?
2. In what language is the dedication written in "Godric?"
3. Who tends to more publicly lose touch with themselves and with God, according to the author?
4. As the author's mother aged, she complained about her looks, saying her hair looked like what?
5. In the Introduction, what is the title of the book the author cites as dealing with the interior of his life?
(a) Now and Then.
(b) Telling Secrets.
(d) The Sacred Journey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of the book written by Kahlil Gibran that is on the table next to the chaise lounge in the author's mother's room?
2. What place did the author see as an act of God in his life that he paralleled to the entry into the Promised Land?
3. In the room in which the author writes, how many pieces of stained glass sit in his windows?
4. According to the author, what is the doorway to healing and forgiveness?
5. What was the title of the lost book the author's mother hunted for in her room?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)