|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Dwarves in the Stable.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part One of the book, what was not a tradition in the Buechner family in relation to death?
(b) Last rites.
2. To whom is the book "Godric" dedicated?
(a) A father.
(b) A mother.
(c) A grandparent.
(d) A sibling.
3. Where were the ashes of the author's father buried?
(d) Union City.
4. The author's mother's motto, translated from French is, "you have to ____ in order to be beautiful."
5. What renders distinctions between past, present and future meaningless, according to the author?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the dwarves are offered wine, what do they think it is?
2. In the Introduction, what is the title of the book the author cites as dealing with the interior of his life?
3. In "The Last Battle", who stoops and touches the dwarves with his tongue?
4. In what language is the dedication written in "Godric?"
5. When the author's sick daughter had to be hospitalized, how many miles away was she?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)