|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Dwarves in the Stable.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the mid 1970's, how may teenage children did the author have?
2. According to the author, what is the doorway to healing and forgiveness?
3. In "The Last Battle", who stoops and touches the dwarves with his tongue?
4. How old was the author when his mother made him feel like a traitor for writing the fictionalized "Ansel Gibbs" about his father's death?
5. When the author's sick daughter had to be hospitalized, how many miles away was she?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was the author when his father committed suicide?
2. Three acts of God mentioned by the author that appear in scripture are the Exodus, the ___, and the entry into the Promised Land.
3. In complaining about her looks, what did the author's mother say "don't fit?"
4. Who made no new friends while living in New York for almost twenty years?
5. The author likens his mother, in her later years, to a millionaire who what?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)