|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The White Tower.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What renders distinctions between past, present and future meaningless, according to the author?
2. In what year was the author's first novel published?
3. How old was the author when he met his new best friend, Dudley Knott?
4. When the author's sick daughter had to be hospitalized, how many miles away was she?
5. What place did the author see as an act of God in his life that he paralleled to the entry into the Promised Land?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the dwarves are offered wine, what do they think it is?
2. What hymn did the old nurse teach the author and his young brother?
3. When the author and his brother lived in _____ they had a nurse who dropped her teeth at will.
4. What is the title of the first autobiography written by the author?
5. In relation to the White Tower, where does the author say he spent many of his dark days?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)