|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The White Tower.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the White Tower what has an heavy oak door?
(a) Little Ease.
(b) The Outer Ward.
(c) The Norman chapel.
(d) The palace.
2. In the room of the author's mother what kind of magazines are on her chaise lounge?
(d) Home Making.
3. When the dwarves are offered food, what do they think it is?
4. What is the title of the book written by Kahlil Gibran that is on the table next to the chaise lounge in the author's mother's room?
(a) The Prophet.
(b) Les Malheurs de Sophie.
(c) Now and Then.
(d) The Last Battle
5. The author writes about his teaching experience at Harvard that "the danger of pluralism is that it becomes ______."
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was the house the author and his family lived in on the island, in a town called Paget?
2. The author read the "Letters of the Scattered Brotherhood," written by _____.
3. The author also read "A Testament of Devotion," written by _____.
4. To whom is the book "Godric" dedicated?
5. Three acts of God mentioned by the author that appear in scripture are the Exodus, the ___, and the entry into the Promised Land.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)