|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The White Tower.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At theological seminary who became the author's father and brother in Christ?
(a) Paul Tillich.
(b) James Muilenburg.
(c) Robert Macafee Brown.
(d) John Knox.
2. How many years had the author been married by the mid 1970's?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 25 years.
3. Where did the author go to wait with a friend who got news about a family accident?
(a) Train station.
(b) Bus station.
(c) His home.
4. According to the author, what is the doorway to healing and forgiveness?
5. What is the title of the book written by Kahlil Gibran that is on the table next to the chaise lounge in the author's mother's room?
(a) The Last Battle
(b) Les Malheurs de Sophie.
(c) The Prophet.
(d) Now and Then.
Short Answer Questions
1. Losing track of our "____," according to the author, means being impoverished humanly and spiritually.
2. What place did the author see as an act of God in his life that he paralleled to the entry into the Promised Land?
3. What is the title of the first autobiography written by the author?
4. What was the title of the lost book the author's mother hunted for in her room?
5. What was the name of the woman the author's mother had trouble understanding because of her thick accent?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)