|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Basement Room.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was the author's first novel published?
2. What Shakespeare reading assignment was objected to by the author's feminist students?
(a) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
(b) King Lear.
3. Who bought the world and "home" back to the author each day?
(a) His wife.
(b) His books.
(c) His children.
(d) His writing.
4. Near the Atlantic Ocean, what place is a crazy place to live, according to the author?
(b) New York.
5. In what year did the author accept an invitation to teach at Harvard Divinity School?
Short Answer Questions
1. In relation to the White Tower, where does the author say he spent many of his dark days?
2. In Part One of the book, what was not a tradition in the Buechner family in relation to death?
3. The author's maternal grandmother was half old ____ and and half French-Swiss.
4. What condition made it almost impossible for the author's mom to walk during her last year of life?
5. According to the author, what is the doorway to healing and forgiveness?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)