1. In the Introduction, the author tells us that this is his ___ venture into autobiography.
2. In the Introduction, who does the author quote regarding the definition for "story" versus "plot?"
(a) E.M. Forster.
(b) C.S. Lewis.
(d) R. Kipling
3. In the Introduction, how many books does the author mention that dealt with the headlines of his life?
4. In the Introduction, what is the title of the book the author cites as dealing with the interior of his life?
(a) Now and Then.
(b) Telling Secrets.
(d) The Sacred Journey.
5. In what month during1936 did the author's father commit suicide?
6. What was the make of the family car used for the 1936 suicide?
7. In Part One of the book, what was not a tradition in the Buechner family in relation to death?
(c) Last rites.
This section contains 3,520 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)