|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car does Tyrese drive?
(a) A BMW.
(b) A Chevrolet Impala.
(c) A Porsche.
(d) A Ford Pinto.
2. Why is David's father murdered?
(a) He has evidence that Brandon Scope is a criminal.
(b) He witnessed a murder.
(c) A jealous husband kills him over an affair he was having.
(d) He is mistaken for someone else and killed in error.
3. Who is Raisa Markov?
(a) Brandon Scope's girlfriend.
(b) Shauna's accountant.
(c) The nurse taking care of David's grandfather.
(d) Gordon Scope's girlfriend.
4. Who is Brutus?
(a) One of the two dead men found at Lake Charmaine.
(b) One of Griffin Scope's hired thugs.
(c) The driver who accompanies Tyrese to pick up David.
(d) An FBI agent trailing David.
5. Who moves Brandon's corpse from the place in which his murder occurred to where it is found by the police?
(d) Jeremiah Renway.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose jaw does David break at the end of Chapter Twenty-Four?
2. What revelation does Linda make to Shauna in Chapter Thirty-Seven?
3. Who does Peter Flannery call when he sees the same news reports that Elizabeth sees?
4. Where has Elizabeth been in the eight years since her supposed death?
5. Who is David going to exchange for Wu's kidnap victim?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Peter Flannery reveal about Elizabeth and how does David respond to that information?
2. What incriminating actions does David take in Chapter Twenty-Four to evade arrest?
3. Who does David call for help in Chapter Twenty-Five and how does that person help him?
4. What plans does Elizabeth have for herself and David in Chapter Twenty-Nine?
5. What reason does Hoyt give David for taking him to Griffin Scope's house? What is his true reason?
6. When Hester calls David to alert him of his impending arrest, why doesn't David want to surrender?
7. What was Hoyt's role on the night of Elizabeth's supposed murder at Lake Charmaine and in her hiding out for the next eight years?
8. Why does Hester quit in Chapter Twenty-Four?
9. Whose gun does the bullet that killed Brandon Scope match and what does that imply about Brandon's murderer?
10. What does Tyrese give David in Chapter Twenty-Three and what does this foreshadow?
This section contains 956 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)