|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news report does Elizabeth see at the airport?
(a) A report about David being wanted for Rebecca's murder.
(b) A report about Brandon Scope's murder.
(c) A report about Vic Letty's murder.
(d) A report about Griffin Scope.
2. To whom does Shauna refer the visitors in Chapter Twenty-Two who want to question her and Linda about David?
(a) Nick Carlson.
(b) Lance Fein.
(c) Hester Crimstein.
(d) Peter Flannery.
3. What does David's right leg do when he's nervous?
(a) Break out in a rash.
(b) Shakes up and down.
(d) Goes numb.
4. For whose murder do the police want to arrest David in Chapter Twenty-Three?
(a) Vic Letty.
(b) Melvin Bartola.
(c) Rachel Schayes.
(d) Brandon Scope.
5. Why do the FBI agents insist on videotaping their search of David's house?
(a) He wants to have a record for the media.
(b) He doesn't trust his men to do an adequate job.
(c) He wants to use it as a training tape for other FBI agents.
(d) So Hester Crimstein won't question the search's legality.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was arrested for Brandon Scope's murder?
2. How does Eric Wu say his mother died?
3. At the end of Chapter Forty, what word does Elizabeth say to indicate where she wants to meet David?
4. At the beginning of Chapter Twenty-Nine, how does Elizabeth disguise herself for her meeting with David?
5. Why does Elizabeth have an e-ticket for her flight to Africa rather than a regular ticket?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who took the photos of Elizabeth with the bruises and who is responsible for Elizabeth's injuries in the photos?
2. What plans does Tyrese have for moving out of New York?
3. What reason does Hoyt give David for taking him to Griffin Scope's house? What is his true reason?
4. In Chapter Twenty-Two, what evidence do the police find at David's home incriminating him in the murder of Rebecca Schayes?
5. To whom does Elizabeth first show herself publicly, and what message does she give that person to give David?
6. In Chapter Forty-Five, what happens to Hoyt once he arrives at Griffin Scope's house?
7. What alibi does David have for the night of Rebecca's murder and how does he try to prove that alibi?
8. What discrepancies does Carlson find in Elizabeth's autopsy file?
9. Who reunites David with Elizabeth and what role did he have in saving David's life on the night of Elizabeth's disappearance from Lake Charmaine eight years earlier?
10. When Hester calls David to alert him of his impending arrest, why doesn't David want to surrender?
This section contains 1,058 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)