|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Shauna think is sending David the emails and video purportedly from Elizabeth?
(b) The FBI.
(c) Griffin Scope.
2. How many days after the attack at Lake Charmaine was Elizabeth's body found?
3. In Chapter Nineteen, who insists that David leave Chloe outside when he enters the business at midnight?
(a) The Taco Bell waitress.
(b) The clerk inside the Kinko's.
(c) The Home Depot clerk.
(d) The Walmart security guard.
4. How affluent is the part of town in which David works?
(a) It's a middle-class, professional community.
(b) It's impoverished.
(c) It's where millionaires live.
(d) It's a blue-collar community.
5. In Chapter Six, why doesn't David tell Hoyt about the mysterious email and Internet link he has received?
(a) He doesn't want to upset Hoyt or Kim.
(b) The email warns him to tell no one.
(c) He thinks Hoyt won't believe him or will think he's crazy.
(d) He fears the email was a hoax.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Tyrese arrested the first time David met him?
2. How did David's father, Stephen Beck, die?
3. At the beginning of Chapter Twelve, who does Hester believe will be going after David with phone taps and surveillance?
4. Where is Rebecca's office located?
5. What is Mark's relationship to David?
Short Essay Questions
1. What ties does David's father Stephen Beck have to the Scope family?
2. What is David's relationship with Shauna?
3. What information does Sheriff Lowell reveal to David and Linda in Chapter Two and what does this information imply?
4. Who is Killroy and what tie does he supposedly have to Elizabeth?
5. What evidence in the first five chapters of the book makes David think Elizabeth is still alive?
6. What information does medical examiner Timothy Harper provide David in Chapter Twenty-One?
7. Who is Sarah Goodhart and why does the FBI want to know about her?
8. Why does David want to see KillRoy?
9. What happened to David's parents?
10. Who is Jeremiah Renway, and what is his tie to Elizabeth's murder?
This section contains 1,076 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)