|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Rebecca?
(a) A fashion photographer and Elizabeth's good friend.
(b) Linda's hairdresser.
(c) David's cousin.
(d) Shauna's agent.
2. In which city did Griffin Scope attend public school as a child?
(d) Coral Gables.
3. In what state is Lake Charmaine located?
(c) New Jersey.
(d) New York.
4. Who is Gary Lamont?
(a) Hoyt's captain.
(b) Shauna's brother.
(c) Rebecca Schayes's husband.
(d) The man who killed Stephen Beck.
5. Why does Shauna show David the video in Chapter Sixteen?
(a) To take his mind off his woes about Elizabeth.
(b) To show him the video of Elizabeth is likely a hoax.
(c) To show him Elizabeth's real killer.
(d) To blackmail him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does David help bring about Tyrese's release and prove his innocence?
2. What photos do Carlson and Stone show Kim and Hoyt?
3. When Carlson and Stone ask Kim about David's relationship with Elizabeth, what is Kim's response?
4. Which of the following does not appear onscreen when David clicks on the URL sent to him in Chapter Three and is taken to a web site with the view from a sky cam or street cam?
5. Why does Vic Letty walk with a limp?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Rebecca Schayes reveal to David in Chapter Twelve about Elizabeth's supposed car wreck?
2. Describe what happens to David and Elizabeth at Lake Charmaine eight years before Chapter One of the book begins.
3. What information does Sheriff Lowell reveal to David and Linda in Chapter Two and what does this information imply?
4. Who is Peter Flannery, and why does David schedule an appointment with him?
5. Why is Vic Letty murdered and what does his murder indicate about Griffin Scope, the man responsible for hiring his killers?
6. Who is Sarah Goodhart and why does the FBI want to know about her?
7. What happens to Rebecca Schayes in Chapter Nineteen, and why is she targeted?
8. Who is hacking David's computer and email and why are they hacking it?
9. Who is Tyrese Barton, and why is he loyally devoted to David?
10. Discuss David Beck's romantic history with his wife Elizabeth Parker Beck.
This section contains 1,237 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)