|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Griffin Scope?
2. From what disease does Larry Gandle suffer?
(a) Muscular Dystrophy.
3. Who is Randall Scope's brother?
(a) Jamison Matthews.
(b) Brandon Scope.
(c) Benjamin Scope.
(d) Franklin Smith.
4. Who is Chloe?
(a) David's cat.
(b) David's dog.
(c) David's secretary.
(d) David's nurse.
5. In Chapter Nineteen, who does David take for a walk after Shauna leaves?
(b) T. J.
(c) Sheriff Lowell.
6. What role do Carlson and Stone suspect David played in his wife's death?
(a) They think he witnessed her murder.
(b) They think he's innocent.
(c) They think he helped fake her murder.
(d) They think he murdered her or hired someone else to do so.
7. What do people in David's community whisper about his father, Stephen's, death?
(a) That it was suicide.
(b) That the police had covered up the truth about it.
(c) That it had been faked and Stephen was still alive.
(d) That it was murder.
8. In Chapter Fifteen, what does Larry Gandle begin to wonder about the attack on the Becks at Lake Charmaine eight years earlier?
(a) If David was not the only survivor.
(b) If the attackers left any evidence of their identities.
(c) If anyone witnessed the attack.
(d) If David recognized his attackers.
9. What has the man hiding in the woods near Lake Charmaine witnessed?
(a) A drug deal involving Brandon Scope.
(b) A drug deal involving Tyrese.
(c) Brandon Scope's murder.
(d) The attack on David and Elizabeth.
10. Who is Arturo Ramirez?
(a) One of Griffin Scope's hired thugs.
(b) Linda's assistant.
(c) An FBI agent investigating David.
(d) Rebecca Schayes's assistant.
11. Who heads up the charity having the event in Chapter Seven?
(a) Allison Scope.
12. Why does David call Briggs Penitentiary in Chapter Fourteen?
(a) He wants to meet KillRoy and question him about Elizabeth.
(b) He wants to turn himself in.
(c) He wants to hire someone to kill Griffin Scope.
(d) He wants to hire someone to kill Hoyt.
13. Who is believed to have murdered Elizabeth?
(b) A serial killer named KillRoy.
(c) Eric Wu.
(d) A policeman.
14. What business does David enter at midnight in Chapter Nineteen?
(b) Taco Bell.
(d) Home Depot.
15. Who does Shauna think is sending David the emails and video purportedly from Elizabeth?
(a) The FBI.
(b) Griffin Scope.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter Twenty, what file does David ask Timothy Harper to have ready for him the next morning?
2. For what company does Vic Letty work?
3. Why does David have to take a DNA test in Chapter Three?
4. How affluent is the part of town in which David works?
5. When David rushes back to the dock at the end of the prologue, what happens to him?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)