1. In what state is Lake Charmaine located?
2. Who owns Lake Charmaine and the land surrounding it?
3. What occasion do David Beck and his wife, Elizabeth, go to Lake Charmaine every year to commemorate?
The anniversary of their first kiss.
4. What do David and Elizabeth carve in the tree at Lake Charmaine?
Their initials and a line for every year they've been together.
5. When David dives into the lake for a swim in the novel's prologue, what does he hear?
6. When David rushes back to the dock at the end of the prologue, what happens to him?
He's hit on the back of the head and knocked unconscious.
This section contains 4,991 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)