|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Thirteen through Twenty-One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Arturo Ramirez?
(a) An FBI agent investigating David.
(b) One of Griffin Scope's hired thugs.
(c) Rebecca Schayes's assistant.
(d) Linda's assistant.
2. Whose office does David get when he dials the phone number next to the mysterious initials in Elizabeth's day planner?
(a) A personal injury attorney's office.
(b) An obstetrician's office.
(c) A tax accountant's office.
(d) A divorce attorney's office.
3. Why was Tyrese arrested the first time David met him?
(a) He sold drugs to an undercover cop.
(b) He shot a man.
(c) He drove under the influence of alcohol.
(d) He was suspected of child abuse, due to T. J.'s symptoms.
4. Who is Chloe?
(a) David's dog.
(b) David's cat.
(c) David's nurse.
(d) David's secretary.
5. Who is Gary Lamont?
(a) The man who killed Stephen Beck.
(b) Hoyt's captain.
(c) Rebecca Schayes's husband.
(d) Shauna's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter Twenty, what file does David ask Timothy Harper to have ready for him the next morning?
2. How old is Griffin Scope?
3. How many days after the attack at Lake Charmaine was Elizabeth's body found?
4. Who does Shauna think is sending David the emails and video purportedly from Elizabeth?
5. What occasion do David Beck and his wife, Elizabeth, go to Lake Charmaine every year to commemorate?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)