|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do David and Elizabeth carve in the tree at Lake Charmaine?
(a) A heart and their first names.
(b) Their initials and a line for every year they've been together.
(c) A love poem.
(d) A cupid and their first names.
2. Why does David have to take a DNA test in Chapter Three?
(a) To see if he killed Elizabeth.
(b) To see if he is the father of Shauna's baby.
(c) To see if he has a hereditary disease.
(d) To see if his blood matches that on the bat found at the lake.
3. In what state is Lake Charmaine located?
(c) New Jersey.
(d) New York.
4. Who is Randall Scope's father?
(a) Marshall Thomas.
(b) Anton Winters.
(c) Benjamin Scope.
(d) Griffin Scope.
5. What does David do for a living?
(a) He's a lawyer.
(b) He's a pediatrician.
(c) He's a professor.
(d) He's a musician.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of men does Vic Letty blackmail?
2. Who awaits Vic Letty in his home when he returns from checking his mailbox?
3. Who identifies Elizabeth's body when she is supposedly murdered?
4. Who is Randall Scope's brother?
5. What is David's relationship with Shauna?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)