|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does David share a home?
(d) His grandfather.
2. Where did David and Shauna meet?
(a) Columbia University.
(c) Times Square.
(d) Amherst College.
3. When David rushes back to the dock at the end of the prologue, what happens to him?
(a) He's attacked by a doberman.
(b) He's stabbed.
(c) He's shot in the chest.
(d) He's hit on the back of the head and knocked unconscious.
4. What is the section of town in which David works?
(a) Washington Heights.
(b) The Bronx.
5. Why does David have to take a DNA test in Chapter Three?
(a) To see if he is the father of Shauna's baby.
(b) To see if he has a hereditary disease.
(c) To see if his blood matches that on the bat found at the lake.
(d) To see if he killed Elizabeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Randall Scope's father?
2. Who uses the alias Sarah Goodhart?
3. What does the subject line of the email David receives in Chapter One contain?
4. For what company does Vic Letty work?
5. Who identifies Elizabeth's body when she is supposedly murdered?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)