|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty-Two through Twenty-Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whose murder do the police want to arrest David in Chapter Twenty-Three?
(a) Melvin Bartola.
(b) Rachel Schayes.
(c) Brandon Scope.
(d) Vic Letty.
2. What does Kim ask David when he visits her in Chapter Six?
(a) If he killed Elizabeth.
(b) If he's dating anyone.
(c) If he plans to stay in New York or move to London.
(d) If he believes Elizabeth's still alive.
3. At the end of Chapter Twenty, what file does David ask Timothy Harper to have ready for him the next morning?
(a) Elizabeth's autopsy file.
(b) The psychiatric file on KillRoy.
(c) The police investigation file on Elizabeth's murder.
(d) The arrest file on KillRoy.
4. What does Vic Letty think the package from Randall Scopes contains?
(a) A bomb.
(b) Fifty thousand dollars.
(c) A diamond and emerald necklace.
(d) A computer.
5. What defense attorney represents David?
(a) Jefferson Whitney.
(b) Hester Crimstein.
(c) Franklin Carver.
(d) Lance Fein.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rebecca tell David about Elizabeth's auto accident?
2. To whom do the police give a courtesy call to announce their intent to arrest David?
3. Who is T. J.?
4. What role do Carlson and Stone suspect David played in his wife's death?
5. What word is always used in describing Griffin Scope?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)