|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty-Two through Twenty-Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does David help bring about Tyrese's release and prove his innocence?
(a) He witnesses the accident and knows Tyrese isinnocent.
(b) He proves Tyrese has no alcohol in his blood.
(c) He knows Tyrese is being framed and proves it.
(d) He proves T. J. has hemophila and hasn't been abused.
2. Who is Timothy Harper?
(a) One of David's young patients.
(b) The county medical examiner.
(c) The prosecuting attorney charging David with murder.
(d) One of the two dead men found at Lake Charmaine.
3. What emergency does T.J. have at the beginning of Chapter Twenty-Three?
(a) He goes into cardiac arrest.
(b) He is hit by a car.
(c) He bumps himself on a door and bleeds excessively.
(d) He falls down some stairs and breaks his neck.
4. Who is Randall Scope's father?
(a) Marshall Thomas.
(b) Benjamin Scope.
(c) Anton Winters.
(d) Griffin Scope.
5. For what company does Vic Letty work?
(a) The electric company.
(b) The post office.
(c) Howard's Plumbing.
(d) The cable company.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following statements does not describe David's experience hiding in a dumpster from the police?
2. Which of the following is not a reason Carlson doubts KillRoy's guilt in Elizabeth's murder?
3. What business does David enter at midnight in Chapter Nineteen?
4. Why does Vic Letty walk with a limp?
5. In Chapter Six, why doesn't David tell Hoyt about the mysterious email and Internet link he has received?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)