|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty-Nine through Thirty-Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Timothy Harper?
(a) One of the two dead men found at Lake Charmaine.
(b) The county medical examiner.
(c) One of David's young patients.
(d) The prosecuting attorney charging David with murder.
2. Why does Elizabeth take a taxi to the airport from the park without letting David know she is there to meet him?
(a) She doesn't recognize David since he is in disguise.
(b) She no longer loves David.
(c) She gets knocked unconscious by Griffin Scope's thugs.
(d) She fears her presence endangers David.
3. Why does David tell Shauna to use Old Man Teddy's phone?
(a) Shauna doesn't have a phone of her own.
(b) He thinks her line is bugged.
(c) It's a coded message to meet at Roosevelt Park.
(d) He thinks the police are about to raid her apartment.
4. Which of the following statements is not in the email message David gets at the end of Chapter Nineteen?
(a) Washington Square Park.
(b) Five o'clock tomorrow.
(c) You'll be followed.
(d) This is Elizabeth.
5. Who is waiting for Elizabeth and David in the B&T Paint van?
(a) Hoyt and Kim.
(b) Eric Wu and Larry Gandle.
(c) The FBI.
(d) Shauna and Lisa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does David call Briggs Penitentiary in Chapter Fourteen?
2. Where does Shauna take David in Chapter Sixteen?
3. In what law enforcement agency does Larry Gandle have a source relaying him information about David?
4. What does Rebecca tell David about Elizabeth's auto accident?
5. What revelation does Linda make to Shauna in Chapter Thirty-Seven?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)