|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moss say is a woman's wealth?
2. Who was Lebannen?
3. How did Therru react to seeing Ged again?
4. What happened when Tenar tried to sleep after she tried to teach Therru the language?
5. What does Ged want to become?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Therru as she boarded the ship, and how did it affect her?
2. Describe the greeting Aspen gave Tenar at the Lord of Re Albi's house.
3. Why wouldn't the people at the port the happy about the new king and his ships?
4. Describe Ged's reaction to the news about the king and the ship.
5. Describe how the people in the village felt about Aspen.
6. Why did Tenar finally leave Ogion's house?
7. Explain what Aspen tried to do to Tenar and whether or not it worked.
8. Townsend came to see if Tenar wanted to sell the goats, but there was something else he wanted. What was it?
9. Explain where Tenar and Therru took refuge.
10. Explain this state of Ged's mind according to Moss.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What was happening in the land Tenar traveled through? How was it different from when she lived there in the past? What power did she still have there?
Essay Topic 2
Explain Tenar's relationship with Ogion. Why did he send a messenger to her, and how did she respond? How did he react to the child? What did he give her that he gave to no-one else?
Essay Topic 3
Describe what happened to Tenar and Ged as they journeyed back to visit Moss. Write about Aspen's desire to control them and what he plans to do to them.
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)