Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Tenar afraid for Therru?
2. Who came to Tenar and Therru's rescue?
3. Who did they encounter before they got on the ship?
4. Who else knew that Ged had lost his powers?
5. Who helped Tenar get her house back in order?
Essay Topic 1
Ged asks Tenar why they allowed Therru to live. Explain why he questioned the decision, and define how it related to his own personal situation.
Essay Topic 2
Throughout the book, Tenar faces many different fears and disappointments. Select three different situations in which she felt fear or disappointment and describe them in detail. Write about the way Tenar faced the difficulties and how she overcame them.
Essay Topic 3
As he dies, Ogion mentions to Tenar that times are changing. Detail these changes, positive and negative, and address where hope can be found in dealing with the changes.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)