|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what age has Ged reverted to?
2. How did the people in the village react to Tenar?
3. What did Ged say women could not be?
4. How did Tenar feel about Old Speech?
5. Who hunted for dinner with Therru?
Essay Topic 1
Describe Tenar and Ged's history together. What did the two of them do in Havnor?
Essay Topic 2
The men of Havnor play a big role in this novel. Explain who they were, what they wanted, how they treated Ged, and several ways in which they helped Tenar.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Tenar's relationship with her children. Write about how she interacts with Apple and with Therru and how it differs from her relationship with Spark.
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)