|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of men did Tenar know from her childhood?
2. How did the travelers react to Ogion's name?
3. Who was in Ogion's house?
4. How did Ged react to Tenar when he work up?
5. How did Tenar and Moss get along as Ogion died?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Tenar relate to Therru?
2. Describe the widow's family.
3. Where did Ogion want to die?
4. How had Therru changed since their arrival at Ogion's?
5. What was Ogion's home like when they reached their destination?
6. Why had Ogion called for Tenar?
7. How did Tenar react to seeing Ged?
8. How did Ged feel that everything that had happened to him?
9. Why did Ged think she should have Ogion's books?
10. How did Tenar react to her visit from the dragon.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain Ged's health mentally and physically. Why is this a problem? Relate how he feels about it as well as how Tenar reacts to his situation.
Essay Topic 2
Explain Tenar's relationship with Ogion. Why did he send a messenger to her, and how did she respond? How did he react to the child? What did he give her that he gave to no-one else?
Essay Topic 3
Describe Therru's relationship with Telessin. Highlight clues throughout the book that might have alluded to this relationship.
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)