|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ogion want Tenar want to do to Therru?
2. What was Therru's singing like?
3. What was Ogion's true name?
4. What was wrong with Ogion?
5. Who told Lark that the child was burned?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Tenar feel as she took care of Ged?
2. What happened to Therru when she was overtired?
3. How did the widow treat the child as they traveled?
4. How come Tenar doesn't know much about men?
5. How did Tenar feel about staying at Ogion's after Ged came?
6. Why did Moss think Ged wasn't a wizard?
7. How did the widow react to the child?
8. How did Tenar relate to Therru?
9. How did Ogion get to his place of death?
10. Why had Ogion called for Tenar?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
As he dies, Ogion mentions to Tenar that times are changing. Detail these changes, positive and negative, and address where hope can be found in dealing with the changes.
Essay Topic 2
What was happening in the land Tenar traveled through? How was it different from when she lived there in the past? What power did she still have there?
Essay Topic 3
Explain Tenar's relationship with Ogion. Why did he send a messenger to her, and how did she respond? How did he react to the child? What did he give her that he gave to no-one else?
This section contains 530 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)