|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Ogion react to the people who tried to visit him?
2. How old was the burned child according to Lark?
3. What happened to Therru when she was overtired?
4. What happened to the tramps after they burned the child?
5. Who was with the child while Lark summoned the widow?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the widow make the trip better for the child?
2. Describe the widow's home.
3. How did the widow treat the child as they traveled?
4. How did the widow react to the child?
5. How did the widow react when the messenger came?
6. How did Ged feel that everything that had happened to him?
7. Describe the widow herself.
8. What did Tenar do when she went back to Ogion's house? How did she feel about what she saw in the house?
9. Describe the history of the dragons.
10. How did Tenar relate to Therru?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe what happened to Tenar and Ged as they journeyed back to visit Moss. Write about Aspen's desire to control them and what he plans to do to them.
Essay Topic 2
Describe Tenar and Ged's history together. What did the two of them do in Havnor?
Essay Topic 3
Describe Aspen's relationship with Tenar. Explain where the relationship first came to light abd how it evolves throughout the book.
This section contains 525 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)