|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Ogion buried?
2. Where did Spark tell Ogion he wanted to go?
3. What shape did Ged use to visit Ogion once?
4. Who looked after Therru while Tenar was with Ogion?
5. What was wrong with Ogion?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the widow make the trip better for the child?
2. How did Tenar react to her visit from the dragon.
3. How did Tenar relate to Therru?
4. Why did Ged think she should have Ogion's books?
5. Why had Ogion called for Tenar?
6. What happened to Therru when she was overtired?
7. How did the widow react to the child?
8. Why did Moss think Ged wasn't a wizard?
9. What was Ogion's relationship with Tenar's children?
10. How did the widow react when the messenger came?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe what happened to Tenar and Ged as they journeyed back to visit Moss. Write about Aspen's desire to control them and what he plans to do to them.
Essay Topic 2
Describe Aspen's relationship with Tenar. Explain where the relationship first came to light abd how it evolves throughout the book.
Essay Topic 3
Explain Tenar's relationship with Ogion. Why did he send a messenger to her, and how did she respond? How did he react to the child? What did he give her that he gave to no-one else?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)