|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was one of Aunty Moss' skills?
2. Who was in Ogion's house?
3. How did Tenar feel about her marriage?
4. Where did the widow and her companion sleep at night?
5. What was Ogion's house like when they arrived?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Tenar feel as she took care of Ged?
2. How did the widow react to the child?
3. Describe the history of the dragons.
4. How did the widow make the trip better for the child?
5. What was Ogion's relationship with Tenar's children?
6. What happened to Therru when she was overtired?
7. How did Tenar relate to Therru?
8. What did Tenar do when she went back to Ogion's house? How did she feel about what she saw in the house?
9. How did Ogion get to his place of death?
10. Where did Ogion want to die?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
As he dies, Ogion mentions to Tenar that times are changing. Detail these changes, positive and negative, and address where hope can be found in dealing with the changes.
Essay Topic 2
Describe Ogion's feelings toward death and the events leading up to his death. How did his death impact those around him, and what happened immediately after he died?
Essay Topic 3
Explain Ged's health mentally and physically. Why is this a problem? Relate how he feels about it as well as how Tenar reacts to his situation.
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)