|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the widow react to the news that Ogion wanted her to come?
2. What did the widow give the history of as she and the companion walked?
3. How did Ogion feel about teaching Tenar?
4. What was the widow's husband's name?
5. What did Moss tell Therru about?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Tenar feel as she took care of Ged?
2. What did Tenar do when she went back to Ogion's house? How did she feel about what she saw in the house?
3. What was Ogion's relationship with Tenar's children?
4. Why was Ogion asking for Ged, and who was Ged?
5. Where did Ogion want to die?
6. How did the widow react to the child?
7. Why did Moss think Ged wasn't a wizard?
8. Describe the history of the dragons.
9. Describe the widow herself.
10. How did Tenar relate to Therru?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain Ged's health mentally and physically. Why is this a problem? Relate how he feels about it as well as how Tenar reacts to his situation.
Essay Topic 2
What was happening in the land Tenar traveled through? How was it different from when she lived there in the past? What power did she still have there?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Tenar's relationship with her children. Write about how she interacts with Apple and with Therru and how it differs from her relationship with Spark.
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)