Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did her husband's name suit her so well?
2. What was the widow's daughter's name?
3. Where did Tenar like to go she was alone?
4. How did Therru generally react when touched?
5. What did Ogion tell Tenar to do right before he died?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Tenar do when she went back to Ogion's house? How did she feel about what she saw in the house?
2. What was Ogion's home like when they reached their destination?
3. Where did Ogion want to die?
4. What happens to Therru when they gets closer to Re Albi?
5. How did the widow react when the messenger came?
6. Describe Ged's reaction to the news about the king and the ship.
7. Describe the widow's home.
8. As she left Apple's house to go to her farm, what was Tenar concerned about in regards to Therru?
9. What did Apple observe about her mother when she got to the docks with the people of Valmouth?
10. Describe what happened to Tenar physically and mentally as she drew closer to the manor house of Re Albi.
Discuss Tenar's relationship with her children. Write about how she interacts with Apple and with Therru and how it differs from her relationship with Spark.
What was happening in the land Tenar traveled through? How was it different from when she lived there in the past? What power did she still have there?
Describe Therru's relationship with Telessin. Highlight clues throughout the book that might have alluded to this relationship.
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)