|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the messenger come to the widow more than a year after she went to the burned child?
2. What was Therru's singing like?
3. How did Ged react to Tenar when he work up?
4. Where did Tenar like to go she was alone?
5. How old was the burned child according to Lark?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Tenar react to seeing Ged?
2. How come Tenar doesn't know much about men?
3. What was Ogion's relationship with Tenar's children?
4. How did the widow make the trip better for the child?
5. How had Therru changed since their arrival at Ogion's?
6. Why was Ogion asking for Ged, and who was Ged?
7. How did Tenar react to her visit from the dragon.
8. Describe the widow herself.
9. Describe the widow's family.
10. Describe the history of the dragons.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain Tenar's relationship with Ogion. Why did he send a messenger to her, and how did she respond? How did he react to the child? What did he give her that he gave to no-one else?
Essay Topic 2
Explain Ged's health mentally and physically. Why is this a problem? Relate how he feels about it as well as how Tenar reacts to his situation.
Essay Topic 3
Describe what happened to Tenar and Ged as they journeyed back to visit Moss. Write about Aspen's desire to control them and what he plans to do to them.
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)