|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ogion tell Tenar before he died?
2. What did Tenar prepare to sell in town?
3. How did Tenar and Moss get along as Ogion died?
4. Why was Tenar still at Ogion's house?
5. How did the widow ease the child's difficulties along the way?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the widow react to the child?
2. How had Therru changed since their arrival at Ogion's?
3. Why was Ogion asking for Ged, and who was Ged?
4. How did Tenar react to seeing Ged?
5. Explain what that meant from Havnor wanted and how Tenar reacted to that.
6. As she left Apple's house to go to her farm, what was Tenar concerned about in regards to Therru?
7. How did Tenar react to her visit from the dragon.
8. What happened to Therru as she boarded the ship, and how did it affect her?
9. What gift did the widow have, and how was it used?
10. What happened to Therru when she was overtired?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What was happening in the land Tenar traveled through? How was it different from when she lived there in the past? What power did she still have there?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Aspen's relationship with Tenar. Explain where the relationship first came to light abd how it evolves throughout the book.
Essay Topic 3
Describe Tenar and Ged's history together. What did the two of them do in Havnor?
This section contains 1,134 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)