|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Tenar and Moss get along as Ogion died?
2. What did the widow give the history of as she and the companion walked?
3. When did the man plan to die?
4. Where did the widow and child travel?
5. Where did the widow and her companion sleep at night?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Ogion's relationship with Tenar's children?
2. What did Tenar do when she went back to Ogion's house? How did she feel about what she saw in the house?
3. How did the widow treat the child as they traveled?
4. What power did Tenar have over the local wizards?
5. How did Tenar feel about staying at Ogion's after Ged came?
6. Where did Ogion want to die?
7. How did Tenar relate to Therru?
8. How did the widow make the trip better for the child?
9. What was Ogion's home like when they reached their destination?
10. Why was Ogion asking for Ged, and who was Ged?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the scene where Tenar met the dragon. Explain why the dragon was there and how it communicated with Tenar. Make sure to explain what effect it had on her.
Essay Topic 2
Describe Therru's relationship with Telessin. Highlight clues throughout the book that might have alluded to this relationship.
Essay Topic 3
Explain Ged's health mentally and physically. Why is this a problem? Relate how he feels about it as well as how Tenar reacts to his situation.
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)