|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the villagers think of Ged after the incident during the night?
(a) They laughed at him.
(b) They shunned him.
(c) They had a new respect for him.
(d) They were afraid of him.
2. How does Ged feel about the king?
(a) He is angry at the king.
(b) He's not ready to face him.
(c) He views the king like a son.
(d) He can't wait to see him again.
3. What did Aspen try to do to Tenar?
(a) He tried to give her some linen.
(b) He tried to beat her.
(c) He tried to bless her.
(d) He tried to put it curse on her.
4. Why did Tenar decide to go to the village?
(a) She wanted to find the strange men who had eaten with them.
(b) She wanted cloth for new clothes for Therru.
(c) She needed to sell the books.
(d) They were running low on food.
5. How did Aspen treat Tenar?
(a) He insulted her.
(b) He refused to talk with her.
(c) He treated her with great respect.
(d) He followed her everywhere she went.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Tenar afraid for Therru?
2. What happened when Tenar tried to sleep?
3. What happened when Tenar started teaching Therru the true names of things?
4. Who was Lebannen?
5. What did Tenar tell Therru about singing?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)