|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Moss come to warn them of?
(a) Strange men in the village
(b) An illness in the town
(c) A political brawl
(d) A fire nearby
2. Who was to be the new Archmage of Roke?
(c) A woman on Gont
3. What was on the other side of the fan at the weaver's?
(a) A painting of China
(b) A dragon
(c) A self portrait
(d) A spell
4. What did Tenar think about Ged's timing for coming down the mountain?
(a) She was happy she had sent someone to get him.
(b) She felt that it meant he still had some power left in him.
(c) She wished he had come earlier.
(d) She wished he had stayed up the mountain.
5. What did Therru like playing with?
(a) Bone figures
(d) Her rag dolls
Short Answer Questions
1. What gossip did the man bring?
2. What did Aspen try to do to Tenar?
3. Who did Tenar mistake the young man for?
4. Who hunted for dinner with Therru?
5. What kind of greeting did those on the ship get when they arrived in the harbor?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain this state of Ged's mind according to Moss.
2. Explain where Tenar and Therru took refuge.
3. What did Apple observe about her mother when she got to the docks with the people of Valmouth?
4. Explain how Tenar felt about Ged's leaving.
5. What was the Roke needs looking for, and why was it unusual?
6. Describe what Tenar sees behind the fan in the weaver's shop.
7. Describe the greeting Aspen gave Tenar at the Lord of Re Albi's house.
8. Explain what happened to the men who broke into the house and what happened to Therru's mother.
9. Explain the difference between what Ogion saw in Tenar and what he saw in Therru.
10. Why did Tenar finally leave Ogion's house?
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)