|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Therru like on the ship?
(a) She was very happy and skipped about.
(b) She was very inquisitive.
(c) She was sad and cried a lot.
(d) She was listless and withdrawn.
2. Who was Lebannen?
(a) A wizard
(b) Tenar's mentor
(c) The new king
(d) Therru's mentor
3. What did Ged see in Tenar before she married?
(b) Her weaknesses
(c) Her future
(d) Her struggle to learn
4. Who else knew that Ged had lost his powers?
(a) No-one else knew
(b) The king
(d) The local wizards
5. What did the man who came to Ogion's house want to buy?
(c) The goats
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the man who wanted to check on Therru?
2. What did Ivy tell Lark about Ged?
3. What were the strange men looking for?
4. What does Tenar do to Moss that she never has done before?
5. What did Tenar see on Therru's arm?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the Roke needs looking for, and why was it unusual?
2. Explain the difference between what Ogion saw in Tenar and what he saw in Therru.
3. Describe Ged's reaction to the news about the king and the ship.
4. Describe the greeting Aspen gave Tenar at the Lord of Re Albi's house.
5. Describe how the people in the village felt about Aspen.
6. What did Apple observe about her mother when she got to the docks with the people of Valmouth?
7. As she left Apple's house to go to her farm, what was Tenar concerned about in regards to Therru?
8. Explain where Tenar and Therru took refuge.
9. Explain what Moss believes about reputation.
10. Explain the significance of Ged's arrival as the men were breaking into the house.
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)