|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Tenar afraid for Therru?
(a) She felt the girl was on the edge of emotional collapse.
(b) She felt that the girl's fear brought the cause of her fear to her.
(c) She was afraid the girl would never lear anything.
(d) She was afraid Therru would commit suicide.
2. Who came to Tenar and Therru's rescue?
3. Who did they encounter before they got on the ship?
(c) The wizard
4. Who else knew that Ged had lost his powers?
(a) No-one else knew
(c) The local wizards
(d) The king
5. Who helped Tenar get her house back in order?
(a) Lark and Apple
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Moss accused the Wizard of doing?
2. What did Therru do during the winter months?
3. What did Ivy tell Lark about Ged?
4. What do they feel the new king's reign might signify?
5. How did the people in the village react to Tenar?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)