|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Therru hiding when Tenar came home from the village?
(a) She was under the bed.
(b) She was behind the door crouched behind the walking sticks.
(c) She was at Moss' house.
(d) She was in the forest.
2. How did Tenar feel about Old Speech?
(a) It was so familiar, it was like she knew it before she was born.
(b) It was difficult for her to understand.
(c) It was impossible for her to learn so she hated it.
(d) She could understand it, but she couldn't speak it.
3. What happened when Tenar started teaching Therru the true names of things?
(a) Therru ran away.
(b) She couldn't remember the words.
(c) She realized that the girl had a gift for languages.
(d) It felt wrong.
4. What is the name of the man with the leather cap?
5. What did Ged say women could not be?
(c) Held back
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Tenar feel about coming back home?
2. What did Tenar tell Lebannen about what happened to her?
3. Who else knew that Ged had lost his powers?
4. How did Therru react to seeing Ged again?
5. What is Therru drawn to when Tenar is brushing out her hair?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)