|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was going to happen to the men who were coming after Therru?
(a) They were to be hanged.
(b) They were sent to prison.
(c) They were to be honored.
(d) They were released.
2. What happened to the relationship between Ged and Tenar as they lived on the farm together?
(a) They realized they would never be anything more than good friends.
(b) They frequently fought.
(c) They realized they worked well together.
(d) They became lovers.
3. Who else knew that Ged had lost his powers?
(a) The king
(b) No-one else knew
(d) The local wizards
4. What impressed the men in Ogion's house?
(a) The conversation
(b) The decor
(c) The wine
(d) Tenar's powers
5. How did Tenar feel about her power?
(a) She only tapped into it for emergencies.
(b) She had great pride in her power.
(c) She felt it wasn't the whole package so it was useless.
(d) She couldn't keep it under control.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the sailor give to Therru?
2. Who did they encounter before they got on the ship?
3. Who came to Tenar and Therru's rescue?
4. What did the man who came to Ogion's house want to buy?
5. How did Aspen treat Tenar?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the shift in the relationship between Therru and Tenar after the man tried to break in.
2. Explain this state of Ged's mind according to Moss.
3. Describe what Tenar sees behind the fan in the weaver's shop.
4. As she left Apple's house to go to her farm, what was Tenar concerned about in regards to Therru?
5. Describe how the people in the village felt about Aspen.
6. Explain the significance of Ged's arrival as the men were breaking into the house.
7. Explain why Tenar went to go visit Ivy and what happened during the visit.
8. Describe the greeting Aspen gave Tenar at the Lord of Re Albi's house.
9. Explain what Moss believes about reputation.
10. Explain the difference between what Ogion saw in Tenar and what he saw in Therru.
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)