|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Therru react to seeing Ged again?
(a) She ran away.
(b) She ran up to him and put her arms up to him.
(c) She began to cry from happiness.
(d) She started yelling at him.
2. Why did Tenar decide to go to the village?
(a) She needed to sell the books.
(b) She wanted cloth for new clothes for Therru.
(c) They were running low on food.
(d) She wanted to find the strange men who had eaten with them.
3. Where does Tenar tell Ged to go?
(a) To her farm
(b) To the town
(c) To the sea
(d) The forest
4. What does Ged want to become?
(a) A shepherd
(b) A scholar
(c) A mage
(d) A Wanderer
5. What did Tenar tell Therru about singing?
(a) Singing was not a big deal.
(b) Singing was only for powerful people.
(c) One had to sing perfectly or not at all.
(d) Singing comes from the mind, not the voice only.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was on the other side of the fan at the weaver's?
2. What did Tenar see on Therru's arm?
3. What did the man who came to Ogion's house want to buy?
4. What did Tenar tell Lebannen about what happened to her?
5. What does Tenar do to Moss that she never has done before?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)