|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Ged take the man into the village?
(a) So he could go shopping
(b) So the villagers could identify him
(c) So he could get a job
(d) So Therru wouldn't see him
2. What happened to the relationship between Ged and Tenar as they lived on the farm together?
(a) They frequently fought.
(b) They realized they worked well together.
(c) They became lovers.
(d) They realized they would never be anything more than good friends.
3. What did Ged say women could not be?
(c) Held back
4. What impressed the men in Ogion's house?
(a) Tenar's powers
(b) The wine
(c) The conversation
(d) The decor
5. What did Tenar tell Lebannen about what happened to her?
(a) She told him that she had run away with Therru because the child was so popular.
(b) She told him that a wizard had put a spell on her that meet her confused.
(c) She didn't tell him anything.
(d) She told him that she had a vision about going to her home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else knew that Ged had lost his powers?
2. What was on the other side of the fan at the weaver's?
3. What did Tenar tell Lebannen about Ged?
4. What happened when Tenar tried to sleep?
5. What job did Ged have on the farm?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain what Aspen tried to do to Tenar and whether or not it worked.
2. Explain what happened to the men who broke into the house and what happened to Therru's mother.
3. Why wouldn't the people at the port the happy about the new king and his ships?
4. What was the Roke needs looking for, and why was it unusual?
5. Describe Ged's reaction to the news about the king and the ship.
6. What did Tenar find out about the king's relationship with Ged?
7. Describe the greeting Aspen gave Tenar at the Lord of Re Albi's house.
8. What happened to Therru as she boarded the ship, and how did it affect her?
9. Explain why Tenar went to go visit Ivy and what happened during the visit.
10. Why did Tenar finally leave Ogion's house?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)