|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was on the other side of the fan at the weaver's?
(a) A dragon
(b) A painting of China
(c) A spell
(d) A self portrait
2. What did Therru do during the winter months?
(a) She sank into a depression.
(b) She learned to knit.
(c) She carved bone figures.
(d) She memorized the stories told to her.
3. What is the name of the man with the leather cap?
4. What did Ivy tell Lark about Ged?
(a) She said he should be regarded with suspicion.
(b) She said that she felt that he was a sorcerer who had been accursed or lost his power in some way.
(c) She said he was a man to be feared.
(d) She said he would save them all.
5. Why was Tenar afraid for Therru?
(a) She was afraid Therru would commit suicide.
(b) She felt the girl was on the edge of emotional collapse.
(c) She felt that the girl's fear brought the cause of her fear to her.
(d) She was afraid the girl would never lear anything.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the villagers react to the relationship between Ged and Tenar?
2. What does Ged want to become?
3. What does Tenar do to Moss that she never has done before?
4. What did the villagers think of Ged after the incident during the night?
5. Where did Tenar tell Lebannen she was going?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)