|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did they encounter before they got on the ship?
(c) The wizard
2. What did Therru like playing with?
(a) Bone figures
(d) Her rag dolls
3. Who helped Tenar get her house back in order?
(c) Lark and Apple
4. Why did Tenar decide to go to the village?
(a) They were running low on food.
(b) She wanted cloth for new clothes for Therru.
(c) She wanted to find the strange men who had eaten with them.
(d) She needed to sell the books.
5. What was going to happen to the men who were coming after Therru?
(a) They were sent to prison.
(b) They were to be honored.
(c) They were released.
(d) They were to be hanged.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gossip did the man bring?
2. What happened when Tenar tried to sleep?
3. How did the men from Havnor treat Tenar?
4. How did Tenar feel about her power?
5. How did Therru react to seeing Ged again?
Short Essay Questions
1. Townsend came to see if Tenar wanted to sell the goats, but there was something else he wanted. What was it?
2. Describe how the people in the village felt about Aspen.
3. What happened to Therru as she boarded the ship, and how did it affect her?
4. Explain the difference between what Ogion saw in Tenar and what he saw in Therru.
5. Describe the greeting Aspen gave Tenar at the Lord of Re Albi's house.
6. What did Tenar find out about the king's relationship with Ged?
7. Describe what Tenar sees behind the fan in the weaver's shop.
8. What was the Roke needs looking for, and why was it unusual?
9. Explain the relationship between Ged and Therru as well as the relationship between Ged and Tenar after the capture of the men.
10. Why did Tenar finally leave Ogion's house?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)