|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tenar do to Moss that she never has done before?
(a) She kisses her cheek.
(b) She asks a favor.
(c) She hits her.
(d) She hugs her.
2. What did Ivy think about teaching Therru?
(a) She was afraid of the power in the girl and refused to teach her.
(b) She was very exited and wanted to begin lessons immediately.
(c) She looked forward to it, but was too busy to begin immediately.
(d) She was open to testing the girl to see if she was capable of learning.
3. Where was Therru hiding when Tenar came home from the village?
(a) She was behind the door crouched behind the walking sticks.
(b) She was under the bed.
(c) She was in the forest.
(d) She was at Moss' house.
4. How did the people in the village react to Tenar?
(a) They wanted to help her in any way possible.
(b) They had great respect for her.
(c) They were scared of her.
(d) They wanted nothing to do with her.
5. Who did they encounter before they got on the ship?
(c) The wizard
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Tenar confused about?
2. How did Therru react to seeing Ged again?
3. What happened to the relationship between Ged and Tenar as they lived on the farm together?
4. Where did Tenar tell Lebannen she was going?
5. What did Moss come to warn them of?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what Tenar sees behind the fan in the weaver's shop.
2. Explain what that meant from Havnor wanted and how Tenar reacted to that.
3. Explain what happened to the men who broke into the house and what happened to Therru's mother.
4. Explain what Aspen tried to do to Tenar and whether or not it worked.
5. What did Tenar find out about the king's relationship with Ged?
6. What happened to Therru as she boarded the ship, and how did it affect her?
7. Explain the significance of Ged's arrival as the men were breaking into the house.
8. Townsend came to see if Tenar wanted to sell the goats, but there was something else he wanted. What was it?
9. Explain how Tenar felt about Ged's leaving.
10. Explain why Tenar went to go visit Ivy and what happened during the visit.
This section contains 843 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)