|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were they planning to eat for dinner?
(a) Frog's legs
(c) Turnips and greens
(d) Goat stew
2. How does Ged feel about the king?
(a) He is angry at the king.
(b) He's not ready to face him.
(c) He can't wait to see him again.
(d) He views the king like a son.
3. What did Aspen try to do to Tenar?
(a) He tried to put it curse on her.
(b) He tried to bless her.
(c) He tried to give her some linen.
(d) He tried to beat her.
4. To what age has Ged reverted to?
5. Who came to Tenar and Therru's rescue?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the sailor give to Therru?
2. What did Therru do during the winter months?
3. What happened when Tenar started teaching Therru the true names of things?
4. Where did Tenar tell Lebannen she was going?
5. Who did they encounter before they got on the ship?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the relationship between Ged and Therru as well as the relationship between Ged and Tenar after the capture of the men.
2. What was the Roke needs looking for, and why was it unusual?
3. Explain what Aspen tried to do to Tenar and whether or not it worked.
4. Describe how the people in the village felt about Aspen.
5. Explain how Tenar felt about Ged's leaving.
6. Why did Tenar finally leave Ogion's house?
7. Explain what Moss believes about reputation.
8. Explain this state of Ged's mind according to Moss.
9. Describe Ged's reaction to the news about the king and the ship.
10. What did Apple observe about her mother when she got to the docks with the people of Valmouth?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)