|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What impressed the men in Ogion's house?
(a) The wine
(b) The decor
(c) The conversation
(d) Tenar's powers
2. When Tenar and Therru came back from the village, what had someone done at their house?
(a) They had prepared a meal for her.
(b) They had put a spell on her.
(c) Someone had ransacked the place.
(d) They had cleaned it.
3. What happened when Tenar tried to sleep after she tried to teach Therru the language?
(a) She began to dream in the other language.
(b) She had a vision about the girl.
(c) She felt very unsettled.
(d) She felt completely at peace.
4. What did Ged see in Tenar before she married?
(a) Her weaknesses
(b) Her future
(c) Her struggle to learn
5. Where was Therru hiding when Tenar came home from the village?
(a) She was at Moss' house.
(b) She was in the forest.
(c) She was under the bed.
(d) She was behind the door crouched behind the walking sticks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moss say is a woman's wealth?
2. What did Tenar tell Lebannen about what happened to her?
3. What was Tenar confused about?
4. Why was Therru hiding?
5. What does Ged want to become?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Ged's reaction to the news about the king and the ship.
2. Explain what Moss believes about reputation.
3. What did Tenar find out about the king's relationship with Ged?
4. Explain why Tenar went to go visit Ivy and what happened during the visit.
5. Explain how Tenar felt about Ged's leaving.
6. Why wouldn't the people at the port the happy about the new king and his ships?
7. Explain where Tenar and Therru took refuge.
8. Describe the greeting Aspen gave Tenar at the Lord of Re Albi's house.
9. Explain the relationship between Ged and Therru as well as the relationship between Ged and Tenar after the capture of the men.
10. Townsend came to see if Tenar wanted to sell the goats, but there was something else he wanted. What was it?
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)