|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What impressed the men in Ogion's house?
(a) Tenar's powers
(b) The decor
(c) The wine
(d) The conversation
2. What were the strange men looking for?
(a) They were looking for Ogion's books.
(b) They were looking for Ged.
(c) They were looking for Tenar's ivory.
(d) They were looking for Therru.
3. What was on the other side of the fan at the weaver's?
(a) A self portrait
(b) A painting of China
(c) A spell
(d) A dragon
4. What was going to happen to the men who were coming after Therru?
(a) They were to be hanged.
(b) They were released.
(c) They were to be honored.
(d) They were sent to prison.
5. What did the sailor give to Therru?
(a) Magic rocks
(b) A carving of a dolphin
(c) Some rope to practice knots
(d) A painting
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Ged take the man into the village?
2. What did Tenar tell Therru about singing?
3. How did Lebannen feel about Ged?
4. How did Therru react to seeing Ged again?
5. How did Tenar feel about Old Speech?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the significance of Ged's arrival as the men were breaking into the house.
2. Explain the difference between what Ogion saw in Tenar and what he saw in Therru.
3. Explain what Aspen tried to do to Tenar and whether or not it worked.
4. Explain what happened to the men who broke into the house and what happened to Therru's mother.
5. What happened to Therru as she boarded the ship, and how did it affect her?
6. Describe the greeting Aspen gave Tenar at the Lord of Re Albi's house.
7. What did Tenar find out about the king's relationship with Ged?
8. Describe Ged's reaction to the news about the king and the ship.
9. Why did Tenar finally leave Ogion's house?
10. Explain the shift in the relationship between Therru and Tenar after the man tried to break in.
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)