|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the dragon's name?
2. How did Tenar get Ged to the house?
(a) She called on her friends to help her.
(b) She used a spell.
(c) She made him walk.
(d) She couldn't so she left him on the cliff.
3. How did Ogion react to the people who tried to visit him?
(a) He sent them away.
(b) He blessed them.
(c) He asked them for gifts.
(d) He invited them in.
4. What fruit did Therru find in Ogion's yard?
5. What did Tenar show the people when she originally arrived in Havnor?
(a) A magic trick
(b) The Ring
(c) Her light-colored hair
(d) A letter from the king
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Moss tell Therru about?
2. Where did Ged sleep?
3. What did the widow say the hawk would do?
4. What was the name of the widow's home?
5. Which of the following was one of Aunty Moss' skills?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Ogion get to his place of death?
2. Why did Ged think she should have Ogion's books?
3. Where did Ogion want to die?
4. How did Tenar feel about staying at Ogion's after Ged came?
5. Describe the widow's family.
6. What was Ogion's home like when they reached their destination?
7. How come Tenar doesn't know much about men?
8. How did Ged feel that everything that had happened to him?
9. Describe the widow's home.
10. How did Tenar feel as she took care of Ged?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)