|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Moss know when she encounters a wizard?
(a) She doesn't know.
(b) She can see it.
(c) She can feel the surrounding power.
(d) She can smell it.
2. How did the widow react to the news that Ogion wanted her to come?
(a) She yelled at the messenger.
(b) She ignored the messenger.
(c) She sent a message back that she would visit in her own time.
(d) She prepared to leave immediately.
3. Who did the burned child belong to?
(a) Tenar and her husband
(b) No-one knew - they had no history of the child.
(c) The king
4. What happened when Ged tried to talk to the bird?
(a) It ignored him.
(b) It flew over to him.
(c) It flew away fast.
(d) It answered back to him.
5. How did Tenar and Moss get along 25 years prior to Ogion's death?
(a) They ignored each other.
(b) There was a false acceptance between the two.
(c) They were immediate best friends.
(d) They hated each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the widow's home?
2. How old was the burned child according to Lark?
3. Who was Ogion's last prentice?
4. What was the widow's husband's name?
5. Where was Ogion buried?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the widow treat the child as they traveled?
2. Where did Ogion want to die?
3. How did Tenar react to seeing Ged?
4. How come Tenar doesn't know much about men?
5. How did Tenar feel as she took care of Ged?
6. Why was Ogion asking for Ged, and who was Ged?
7. How did the widow react when the messenger came?
8. What gift did the widow have, and how was it used?
9. Describe the widow herself.
10. How had Therru changed since their arrival at Ogion's?
This section contains 510 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)