|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the widow own?
(a) She owned a wealth of fabrics and jewels.
(b) She owned fine art and a collection of antiques.
(c) She owned nothing.
(d) She owned a flock of sheep and land to pasture them as well as two tenant's cottages and an old stone farmhouse.
2. Who was the witch of Re Albi?
(c) Aunty Moss
3. Who is Ogion?
(a) A merchant
(b) An old schoolmate
(c) A cousin
(d) A wizard
4. What happened to Therru when she was overtired?
(a) She could sleep anywhere.
(b) She couldn't sleep.
(c) She became loopy.
(d) She would cry.
5. What was Ogion's house like when they arrived?
(a) It was crowded with well-wishers.
(b) The fire was out, but Ogion greeted them from his mattress on the floor.
(c) It was a pit of filth.
(d) It was very welcoming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Ged lost?
2. Who was Ogion's last prentice?
3. How did Tenar get Ged to the house?
4. What was Therru's singing like?
5. What was the widow's daughter's name?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Tenar react to seeing Ged?
2. Why did Ged think she should have Ogion's books?
3. Describe the widow herself.
4. What was Ogion's relationship with Tenar's children?
5. Why was Ogion asking for Ged, and who was Ged?
6. How did Tenar feel about staying at Ogion's after Ged came?
7. Why did Moss think Ged wasn't a wizard?
8. How had Therru changed since their arrival at Ogion's?
9. What gift did the widow have, and how was it used?
10. How did Tenar relate to Therru?
This section contains 542 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)