|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the widow's husband's name?
2. What did the widow own?
(a) She owned a flock of sheep and land to pasture them as well as two tenant's cottages and an old stone farmhouse.
(b) She owned fine art and a collection of antiques.
(c) She owned nothing.
(d) She owned a wealth of fabrics and jewels.
3. Why did the messenger come to the widow more than a year after she went to the burned child?
(a) He had a message from the dragons.
(b) He warned her to stay home.
(c) The Mage of Re Albi wanted her to come.
(d) He was looking for the child.
4. What woke Tenar on her first morning at Ogion's?
(a) The sound of thunder
(b) The bright sun
(c) The sound of wings
(d) The sound of dishes clattering
5. What was Ogion's house like when they arrived?
(a) The fire was out, but Ogion greeted them from his mattress on the floor.
(b) It was very welcoming.
(c) It was crowded with well-wishers.
(d) It was a pit of filth.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the man plan to die?
2. Who told Lark that the child was burned?
3. What tool did the widow give Therru to help her on her journey?
4. Who did the widow take on her journey?
5. What did Ged think Tenar should have let Therru do?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Tenar relate to Therru?
2. Describe the widow's home.
3. How did the widow treat the child as they traveled?
4. How did Tenar react to her visit from the dragon.
5. How did the widow react to the child?
6. Why did Moss think Ged wasn't a wizard?
7. How did Tenar feel as she took care of Ged?
8. What was Ogion's home like when they reached their destination?
9. What power did Tenar have over the local wizards?
10. How did Tenar react to seeing Ged?
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)