|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the widow take on her journey?
(b) Her son
(c) Her daughter
(d) The burned child.
2. What did Ogion tell Tenar to do right before he died?
(a) Find Ged
(b) Run away
(c) Stand up to the wizards
(d) He told her to wait.
3. What did Ogion tell Tenar before he died?
(a) His son's name
(b) His secret hiding place for his money
(c) His name
(d) His favorite spell
4. What did Ged think Tenar should take with her when she went back to her house?
(a) Ogion's staff
(b) Ogion's books
(c) The dragon fan
(d) The Ring
5. How did Moss treat Therru?
(a) She blessed the child.
(b) She immediately accepted her and began teaching her.
(c) She cursed her for her deformity.
(d) She expected the child to act as a servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Ogion's true name?
2. What did the widow say her name was?
3. Why did Lark come for the widow's help?
4. Where did Spark tell Ogion he wanted to go?
5. What was the dragon's name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Tenar do when she went back to Ogion's house? How did she feel about what she saw in the house?
2. Describe the widow's family.
3. Why did Moss think Ged wasn't a wizard?
4. What gift did the widow have, and how was it used?
5. How did the widow treat the child as they traveled?
6. How did the widow react to the child?
7. How did Tenar relate to Therru?
8. What was Ogion's home like when they reached their destination?
9. How did Tenar react to seeing Ged?
10. How did the widow make the trip better for the child?
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)