|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the burned child according to Lark?
(a) 2 or 3
(b) 6 or 7
(c) 4 or 5
(d) 12 or 13
2. Where did Sparrowhawk spend hours as he was healing?
(a) In the garden
(b) At Ogion's grave
(c) Swimming in the sea
(d) In the house
3. Where did the widow and her companion sleep at night?
(a) They camped along the road.
(b) In fine hotels
(c) In houses of friends
(d) On a boat
4. How did Therru generally react when touched?
(a) She craved touch.
(b) It made her scream.
(c) She never reacted when touched.
(d) She withdrew.
5. What happened when Ged tried to talk to the bird?
(a) It flew over to him.
(b) It flew away fast.
(c) It answered back to him.
(d) It ignored him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were Therru's playmates?
2. How does Moss know when she encounters a wizard?
3. What did Tenar show the people when she originally arrived in Havnor?
4. How did Tenar feel about mourning?
5. How did Ged react to Tenar when he work up?
Short Essay Questions
1. What gift did the widow have, and how was it used?
2. What was Ogion's home like when they reached their destination?
3. How did Tenar relate to Therru?
4. Describe the history of the dragons.
5. What happened to Therru when she was overtired?
6. Why did Ged think she should have Ogion's books?
7. How did Ogion get to his place of death?
8. Why was Ogion asking for Ged, and who was Ged?
9. How did the widow treat the child as they traveled?
10. Describe the widow's home.
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)