|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ged think Tenar should take with her when she went back to her house?
(a) Ogion's books
(b) Ogion's staff
(c) The dragon fan
(d) The Ring
2. What fruit did Therru find in Ogion's yard?
3. How did the widow react to the news that Ogion wanted her to come?
(a) She prepared to leave immediately.
(b) She sent a message back that she would visit in her own time.
(c) She ignored the messenger.
(d) She yelled at the messenger.
4. What did Tenar prepare to sell in town?
(a) She made some pies to sell.
(b) Goat hair for the weaver.
(c) She went to sell eggs.
(d) She prepared to sell Ogion's books.
5. How old was the burned child according to Lark?
(a) 12 or 13
(b) 2 or 3
(c) 6 or 7
(d) 4 or 5
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Ogion feel about teaching Tenar?
2. Why did the messenger come to the widow more than a year after she went to the burned child?
3. What did Tenar see as she gazed over the sea?
4. What did Ogion do the day he died?
5. What was the widow called by her husband?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Ged think she should have Ogion's books?
2. Townsend came to see if Tenar wanted to sell the goats, but there was something else he wanted. What was it?
3. Describe what Tenar sees behind the fan in the weaver's shop.
4. What gift did the widow have, and how was it used?
5. Explain what that meant from Havnor wanted and how Tenar reacted to that.
6. Explain this state of Ged's mind according to Moss.
7. What did Tenar do when she went back to Ogion's house? How did she feel about what she saw in the house?
8. How did Tenar react to her visit from the dragon.
9. Describe Ged's reaction to the news about the king and the ship.
10. Why was Ogion asking for Ged, and who was Ged?
This section contains 690 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)