|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the travelers react to Ogion's name?
(a) They bowed.
(b) They laughed.
(c) They made a sign to ward off evil spirits then ran away.
(d) They backed off.
2. What did Therru lose?
(a) Sippy the goat
(b) Her brush
(c) Her bracelet
(d) Her walking stick
3. Who was the witch of Re Albi?
(a) Aunty Moss
4. Who did the widow take on her journey?
(b) Her daughter
(c) Her son
(d) The burned child.
5. What is in a true name according to the widow?
(a) Your past
(b) Your future
(c) Your true self
(d) Your kinship to nature
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Moss treat Therru?
2. Who did the burned child belong to?
3. What did the widow give the history of as she and the companion walked?
4. What did the widow say the hawk would do?
5. What did Ogion want Tenar want to do to Therru?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Tenar react to her visit from the dragon.
2. What was Ogion's home like when they reached their destination?
3. What was Ogion's relationship with Tenar's children?
4. How did Tenar relate to Therru?
5. How did Ogion get to his place of death?
6. How did Ged feel that everything that had happened to him?
7. How did the widow react to the child?
8. How did Tenar feel about staying at Ogion's after Ged came?
9. What gift did the widow have, and how was it used?
10. Why had Ogion called for Tenar?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)