|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were Therru's playmates?
(a) She had no playmates.
(b) The adults around Ogion's home
(c) The local children
2. What did Moss warn Tenar of when she saw Ged?
(a) Ged's evil powers.
(b) Trickery and transformations
(c) She told Tenar not to be swayed by his handsome lookds.
(d) His desire to harm Therru
3. How did Tenar feel about her marriage?
(a) It was forced on her, and she felt resentful.
(b) She felt she lived well.
(c) She regretted it.
(d) She felt as if she lost her sense of self in marriage.
4. What did Therru lose?
(a) Sippy the goat
(b) Her walking stick
(c) Her brush
(d) Her bracelet
5. Where did Spark tell Ogion he wanted to go?
(a) On a quest
(b) To the woods
(c) On a ride on the back of a dragon
(d) Out to sea
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Tenar like to go she was alone?
2. How does Moss know when she encounters a wizard?
3. What fruit did Therru find in Ogion's yard?
4. Who saved Ged from death?
5. Where did the widow and child travel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Ogion's home like when they reached their destination?
2. How had Therru changed since their arrival at Ogion's?
3. How did Tenar react to seeing Ged?
4. How did Ogion get to his place of death?
5. What was Ogion's relationship with Tenar's children?
6. Why was Ogion asking for Ged, and who was Ged?
7. Describe the widow's family.
8. How did Ged feel that everything that had happened to him?
9. How did the widow make the trip better for the child?
10. How did the widow react when the messenger came?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)