|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Therru generally react when touched?
(a) It made her scream.
(b) She craved touch.
(c) She never reacted when touched.
(d) She withdrew.
2. What type of men did Tenar know from her childhood?
3. Where was Ogion buried?
(a) Oak Meadow
(b) Gont Port
(c) Where he died
(d) Re Albi
4. Why did the messenger come to the widow more than a year after she went to the burned child?
(a) He had a message from the dragons.
(b) He was looking for the child.
(c) He warned her to stay home.
(d) The Mage of Re Albi wanted her to come.
5. Where did Ged sleep?
(a) On the edge of the cliff.
(b) He slept outdoors with the goats.
(c) On Ogion's bed
(d) He slept with Tenar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What woke Tenar on her first morning at Ogion's?
2. What shape did Ged use to visit Ogion once?
3. What was wrong with Ogion?
4. Which of the following was one of Aunty Moss' skills?
5. What does Therru mean?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the relationship between Ged and Therru as well as the relationship between Ged and Tenar after the capture of the men.
2. Describe how Spark treated Therru, and how he reacted to the news that she was his sister.
3. What happened to Therru as she boarded the ship, and how did it affect her?
4. Explain the significance of Ged's arrival as the men were breaking into the house.
5. What power did Tenar have over the local wizards?
6. How did the widow react when the messenger came?
7. Explain what happened to the men who broke into the house and what happened to Therru's mother.
8. How did the widow react to the child?
9. How did Ged feel that everything that had happened to him?
10. Townsend came to see if Tenar wanted to sell the goats, but there was something else he wanted. What was it?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)