|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the widow ease the child's difficulties along the way?
(a) She told her stories to keep the companion's mind off her tiredness.
(b) She made a map.
(c) She taught her which berries to pick.
(d) She rented a buggy.
2. What was the widow's daughter's name?
3. What did the widow say the hawk would do?
(b) Fly off for help
(c) Bring life back
(d) Come back
4. Who was with the child while Lark summoned the widow?
(c) Ivy, the witch
(d) Her parents
5. Which of the following was one of Aunty Moss' skills?
(a) Basket making
(b) Detailed sorcery
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the widow take on her journey?
2. What fruit did Therru find in Ogion's yard?
3. Where had Ged been before he came to Ogion's house?
4. What did Ogion want Tenar want to do to Therru?
5. What tool did the widow give Therru to help her on her journey?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the widow react when the messenger came?
2. Why was Ogion asking for Ged, and who was Ged?
3. What was Ogion's relationship with Tenar's children?
4. What power did Tenar have over the local wizards?
5. What did Tenar do when she went back to Ogion's house? How did she feel about what she saw in the house?
6. What happened to Therru when she was overtired?
7. Why had Ogion called for Tenar?
8. How did Ogion get to his place of death?
9. How did Tenar relate to Therru?
10. How did Ged feel that everything that had happened to him?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)