|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the witch of Re Albi?
(b) Aunty Moss
2. What was Therru's singing like?
(a) She always sang off-tune.
(b) She had an incredibly sweet singing voice.
(c) She had an abrasive, loud singing voice.
(d) She couldn't sing at all.
3. What did Therru lose?
(a) Her brush
(b) Sippy the goat
(c) Her walking stick
(d) Her bracelet
4. What happened to Therru when she was overtired?
(a) She became loopy.
(b) She would cry.
(c) She couldn't sleep.
(d) She could sleep anywhere.
5. What did Moss warn Tenar of when she saw Ged?
(a) His desire to harm Therru
(b) She told Tenar not to be swayed by his handsome lookds.
(c) Trickery and transformations
(d) Ged's evil powers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Ogion buried?
2. How did the travelers react to Ogion's name?
3. Who was with the child while Lark summoned the widow?
4. What did the dragon bring?
5. Where did the widow and child travel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Ogion's relationship with Tenar's children?
2. What did Apple observe about her mother when she got to the docks with the people of Valmouth?
3. Explain the relationship between Ged and Therru as well as the relationship between Ged and Tenar after the capture of the men.
4. What was Ogion's home like when they reached their destination?
5. How did the widow make the trip better for the child?
6. Where does Therru go for help?
7. Explain what that meant from Havnor wanted and how Tenar reacted to that.
8. Townsend came to see if Tenar wanted to sell the goats, but there was something else he wanted. What was it?
9. How did Tenar react to seeing Ged?
10. How did Tenar feel as she took care of Ged?
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)