|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in a true name according to the widow?
(a) Your past
(b) Your true self
(c) Your kinship to nature
(d) Your future
2. How did Ged react to Tenar when he work up?
(a) He called her by name.
(b) He tried to get away from her.
(c) He tried to embrace her.
(d) He fought her.
3. Where was the widow's son?
(a) He was in his law office.
(b) He was out at sea.
(c) He was out hunting.
(d) He stayed at home and never left.
4. How old was the burned child according to Lark?
(a) 6 or 7
(b) 2 or 3
(c) 12 or 13
(d) 4 or 5
5. What did Ogion tell Tenar before he died?
(a) His favorite spell
(b) His secret hiding place for his money
(c) His son's name
(d) His name
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ogion do the day he died?
2. How does Moss know when she encounters a wizard?
3. What did Therru lose?
4. What did Moss warn Tenar of when she saw Ged?
5. What was the widow's husband's name?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the widow herself.
2. What happened to Therru when she was overtired?
3. How did the widow react when the messenger came?
4. What was Ogion's home like when they reached their destination?
5. Describe the history of the dragons.
6. How did Ged feel that everything that had happened to him?
7. How did the widow make the trip better for the child?
8. What power did Tenar have over the local wizards?
9. Describe the widow's home.
10. How did Tenar relate to Therru?
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)