|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the widow's husband's name?
2. What has Ged lost?
(a) Sippy the goat
(b) His ability to smile
(c) His power
(d) His walking staff
3. What was a difficulty the companion had to face on the journey?
(a) She couldn't see.
(b) She missed her family.
(c) She didn't have enough food.
(d) She tired easily.
4. How did the widow feel all alone at night in the house?
(a) She was fine with the idea. She had done it in the past and would start doing it again.
(b) She embraced the night as her favorite time.
(c) The night terrified her.
(d) She regularly invited friends over to dispel the loneliness of night.
5. What was the dragon's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the witch of Re Albi?
2. Why did Lark come for the widow's help?
3. How did the widow react to the news that Ogion wanted her to come?
4. Who were Therru's playmates?
5. What shape did Ged use to visit Ogion once?
Short Essay Questions
1. How had Therru changed since their arrival at Ogion's?
2. What happened to Therru when she was overtired?
3. How did Tenar react to seeing Ged?
4. How did Ged feel that everything that had happened to him?
5. How did Tenar feel about staying at Ogion's after Ged came?
6. Describe the widow's family.
7. How did Tenar feel as she took care of Ged?
8. Describe the history of the dragons.
9. Describe the widow's home.
10. How did Tenar react to her visit from the dragon.
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)