|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the tramps after they burned the child?
(a) They felt guilty and turned themselves in.
(b) They were imprisoned.
(c) They left with all their belongings. They left the child alone and burning.
(d) They were killed.
2. What did Ogion tell Tenar before he died?
(a) His son's name
(b) His secret hiding place for his money
(c) His name
(d) His favorite spell
3. How did the widow react to the news that Ogion wanted her to come?
(a) She sent a message back that she would visit in her own time.
(b) She yelled at the messenger.
(c) She ignored the messenger.
(d) She prepared to leave immediately.
4. What did the widow say her name was?
5. What did Moss warn Tenar of when she saw Ged?
(a) Trickery and transformations
(b) Ged's evil powers.
(c) His desire to harm Therru
(d) She told Tenar not to be swayed by his handsome lookds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Therru think of Ged?
2. Where had Ged been before he came to Ogion's house?
3. Who is Ogion?
4. What tool did the widow give Therru to help her on her journey?
5. Where did Spark tell Ogion he wanted to go?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the difference between what Ogion saw in Tenar and what he saw in Therru.
2. Explain where Tenar and Therru took refuge.
3. What gift did the widow have, and how was it used?
4. Describe what Tenar sees behind the fan in the weaver's shop.
5. How did Tenar feel as she took care of Ged?
6. How did the widow treat the child as they traveled?
7. What was Ogion's home like when they reached their destination?
8. Describe how the people in the village felt about Aspen.
9. What happened to Therru when she was overtired?
10. How had Therru changed since their arrival at Ogion's?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)