|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was a difficulty the companion had to face on the journey?
(a) She couldn't see.
(b) She tired easily.
(c) She didn't have enough food.
(d) She missed her family.
2. What happened to Therru when she was overtired?
(a) She became loopy.
(b) She could sleep anywhere.
(c) She would cry.
(d) She couldn't sleep.
3. What did the widow own?
(a) She owned fine art and a collection of antiques.
(b) She owned a flock of sheep and land to pasture them as well as two tenant's cottages and an old stone farmhouse.
(c) She owned nothing.
(d) She owned a wealth of fabrics and jewels.
4. What fruit did Therru find in Ogion's yard?
5. Who told Lark that the child was burned?
(a) A man traveling with the tramps.
(b) A stranger.
(c) The child's mother.
(d) The child's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the man plan to die?
2. What was the widow called by her husband?
3. What did Ogion seem to see as he was dying?
4. Where did Sparrowhawk spend hours as he was healing?
5. What happened when Ged tried to talk to the bird?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Tenar relate to Therru?
2. How did Ged feel that everything that had happened to him?
3. What did Tenar do when she went back to Ogion's house? How did she feel about what she saw in the house?
4. How did Tenar feel about staying at Ogion's after Ged came?
5. What gift did the widow have, and how was it used?
6. Describe the widow's family.
7. What was Ogion's relationship with Tenar's children?
8. Describe the widow's home.
9. How did the widow make the trip better for the child?
10. Describe the history of the dragons.
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)