|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Therru's singing like?
(a) She couldn't sing at all.
(b) She had an abrasive, loud singing voice.
(c) She always sang off-tune.
(d) She had an incredibly sweet singing voice.
2. What fruit did Therru find in Ogion's yard?
3. Who did the widow take on her journey?
(a) Her daughter
(b) Her son
(d) The burned child.
4. Where did Tenar like to go she was alone?
(a) Into her house
(b) The cliff
(c) The woods
(d) The desert
5. Where did Spark tell Ogion he wanted to go?
(a) On a ride on the back of a dragon
(b) On a quest
(c) Out to sea
(d) To the woods
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Moss tell Therru about?
2. What has Ged lost?
3. What did Ged think Tenar should have let Therru do?
4. What woke Tenar on her first morning at Ogion's?
5. How did the widow react to the news that Ogion wanted her to come?
Short Essay Questions
1. What gift did the widow have, and how was it used?
2. How did Tenar relate to Therru?
3. Describe the history of the dragons.
4. How did Ogion get to his place of death?
5. Describe the widow herself.
6. How did the widow react when the messenger came?
7. Why did Ged think she should have Ogion's books?
8. How come Tenar doesn't know much about men?
9. What was Ogion's home like when they reached their destination?
10. Why had Ogion called for Tenar?
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)