|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were Therru's playmates?
(a) She had no playmates.
(b) The local children
(c) The adults around Ogion's home
2. What did the dragon bring?
(a) Ancient books
3. How did the widow react to the news that Ogion wanted her to come?
(a) She ignored the messenger.
(b) She yelled at the messenger.
(c) She prepared to leave immediately.
(d) She sent a message back that she would visit in her own time.
4. Why did her husband's name suit her so well?
(a) She could fly.
(b) She was white-skinned and always spinning.
(c) She was a ray of light.
(d) She was one with the animals in the woods.
5. Why was Tenar still at Ogion's house?
(a) He had told her to wait.
(b) It was more comfortable than her own home.
(c) She had to stay there to train to be a wizard.
(d) Moss needed her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What woke Tenar on her first morning at Ogion's?
2. Where did Ged sleep?
3. How did Tenar get Ged to the house?
4. What did Tenar see as she gazed over the sea?
5. What did Moss warn Tenar of when she saw Ged?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the difference between what Ogion saw in Tenar and what he saw in Therru.
2. What happens to Ged when they gets closer to Re Albi?
3. How did the widow make the trip better for the child?
4. Explain why Tenar went to go visit Ivy and what happened during the visit.
5. Describe the widow's home.
6. Describe what happened to Tenar physically and mentally as she drew closer to the manor house of Re Albi.
7. What was the Roke needs looking for, and why was it unusual?
8. How did Ogion get to his place of death?
9. How did Ged feel that everything that had happened to him?
10. Explain this state of Ged's mind according to Moss.
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)