|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Ogion feel about teaching Tenar?
(a) He didn't want to teach her because she was a female.
(b) He taught her until she didn't want to be taught anymore.
(c) He reluctantly taught her a few basic words and spells.
(d) He thought she was stupid.
2. What fruit did Therru find in Ogion's yard?
3. What did Ogion tell Tenar before he died?
(a) His name
(b) His favorite spell
(c) His son's name
(d) His secret hiding place for his money
4. What woke Tenar on her first morning at Ogion's?
(a) The bright sun
(b) The sound of wings
(c) The sound of thunder
(d) The sound of dishes clattering
5. Who were Therru's playmates?
(a) She had no playmates.
(b) The adults around Ogion's home
(c) The local children
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Therru lose?
2. How did Tenar and Moss get along as Ogion died?
3. What did the widow give the history of as she and the companion walked?
4. What did Moss warn Tenar of when she saw Ged?
5. What was the dragon's name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What power did Tenar have over the local wizards?
2. What did Tenar do when she went back to Ogion's house? How did she feel about what she saw in the house?
3. How did Tenar react to seeing Ged?
4. How did Tenar feel as she took care of Ged?
5. How did the widow make the trip better for the child?
6. Why was Ogion asking for Ged, and who was Ged?
7. What gift did the widow have, and how was it used?
8. How did the widow react when the messenger came?
9. Why had Ogion called for Tenar?
10. How did the widow treat the child as they traveled?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)