|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the widow's home?
(a) River's Edge
(b) Oak Farm
(c) Windy Meadows
(d) The Impossible Dream
2. How did Tenar and Moss get along as Ogion died?
(a) Their friendship was fake.
(b) They were friends.
(c) They hated each other.
(d) They ignored each other.
3. What did Ged think Tenar should have let Therru do?
4. Where did the widow and her companion sleep at night?
(a) They camped along the road.
(b) In houses of friends
(c) On a boat
(d) In fine hotels
5. What was the dragon's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the widow's daughter's name?
2. How did Tenar feel about her marriage?
3. What was Ogion's house like when they arrived?
4. How did Moss treat Therru?
5. Where had Ged been before he came to Ogion's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. How come Tenar doesn't know much about men?
2. What happened to Therru when she was overtired?
3. How did Tenar feel as she took care of Ged?
4. Why did Moss think Ged wasn't a wizard?
5. Where did Ogion want to die?
6. Describe the widow's family.
7. How did Ged feel that everything that had happened to him?
8. How did Tenar relate to Therru?
9. How did Ogion get to his place of death?
10. How did the widow make the trip better for the child?
This section contains 550 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)