|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ogion tell Tenar before he died?
(a) His favorite spell
(b) His secret hiding place for his money
(c) His son's name
(d) His name
2. How did Tenar and Moss get along 25 years prior to Ogion's death?
(a) There was a false acceptance between the two.
(b) They hated each other.
(c) They were immediate best friends.
(d) They ignored each other.
3. What did the dragon bring?
(c) Ancient books
4. How did the widow feel all alone at night in the house?
(a) The night terrified her.
(b) She was fine with the idea. She had done it in the past and would start doing it again.
(c) She regularly invited friends over to dispel the loneliness of night.
(d) She embraced the night as her favorite time.
5. Who did the burned child belong to?
(a) No-one knew - they had no history of the child.
(c) The king
(d) Tenar and her husband
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the man plan to die?
2. Who was with the child while Lark summoned the widow?
3. Where was Ogion buried?
4. How did Tenar feel about mourning?
5. Where was the widow's son?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the widow react to the child?
2. Why had Ogion called for Tenar?
3. How did the widow make the trip better for the child?
4. Describe the widow's home.
5. How did Tenar feel as she took care of Ged?
6. What did Tenar do when she went back to Ogion's house? How did she feel about what she saw in the house?
7. How did Tenar relate to Therru?
8. Describe the widow herself.
9. What gift did the widow have, and how was it used?
10. Describe the widow's family.
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)