|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the witch of Re Albi?
(a) Aunty Moss
2. Who told Lark that the child was burned?
(a) A stranger.
(b) The child's father.
(c) The child's mother.
(d) A man traveling with the tramps.
3. What type of men did Tenar know from her childhood?
4. What woke Tenar on her first morning at Ogion's?
(a) The sound of wings
(b) The sound of thunder
(c) The sound of dishes clattering
(d) The bright sun
5. Which of the following was one of Aunty Moss' skills?
(b) Basket making
(d) Detailed sorcery
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Tenar get Ged to the house?
2. What tool did the widow give Therru to help her on her journey?
3. What did Moss warn Tenar of when she saw Ged?
4. What happened when Ged tried to talk to the bird?
5. What happened to Therru when she was overtired?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Therru when she was overtired?
2. What gift did the widow have, and how was it used?
3. How had Therru changed since their arrival at Ogion's?
4. How did Tenar react to seeing Ged?
5. How did Tenar feel about staying at Ogion's after Ged came?
6. What was Ogion's home like when they reached their destination?
7. Describe the widow's home.
8. How did Ogion get to his place of death?
9. How did the widow treat the child as they traveled?
10. How did Tenar relate to Therru?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)