|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the widow take on her journey?
(a) Her son
(b) Her daughter
(c) The burned child.
2. How did Tenar and Moss get along 25 years prior to Ogion's death?
(a) They were immediate best friends.
(b) There was a false acceptance between the two.
(c) They ignored each other.
(d) They hated each other.
3. Why did the messenger come to the widow more than a year after she went to the burned child?
(a) He had a message from the dragons.
(b) The Mage of Re Albi wanted her to come.
(c) He warned her to stay home.
(d) He was looking for the child.
4. What was the widow called by her husband?
5. What did Tenar see as she gazed over the sea?
(a) A dragon
(b) Ogion's spirit
(c) A ship
(d) The sun setting
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of men did Tenar know from her childhood?
2. Who was Ogion's last prentice?
3. How did the widow ease the child's difficulties along the way?
4. What was the dragon's name?
5. What did Moss tell Therru about?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Tenar react to seeing Ged?
2. Why did Ged think she should have Ogion's books?
3. How did Tenar feel about staying at Ogion's after Ged came?
4. What was Ogion's home like when they reached their destination?
5. How did the widow make the trip better for the child?
6. Why did Moss think Ged wasn't a wizard?
7. Where did Ogion want to die?
8. What gift did the widow have, and how was it used?
9. What power did Tenar have over the local wizards?
10. How did the widow treat the child as they traveled?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)