|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what age has Ged reverted to?
2. Where did Tenar tell Lebannen she was going?
(a) To her farm
(b) To the hills
(c) To Roke
(d) To Lotin
3. Who did Tenar mistake the young man for?
(d) Her son
4. What did Tenar think about Ged's timing for coming down the mountain?
(a) She was happy she had sent someone to get him.
(b) She wished he had come earlier.
(c) She wished he had stayed up the mountain.
(d) She felt that it meant he still had some power left in him.
5. What impressed the men in Ogion's house?
(a) The decor
(b) The wine
(c) Tenar's powers
(d) The conversation
6. What happened to the man who wanted to check on Therru?
(a) He saw that she was fine.
(b) He ran away when the other man was stabbed by pitchfork.
(c) He was invited in for dinner.
(d) He was killed.
7. Why did Tenar decide to go to the village?
(a) They were running low on food.
(b) She wanted to find the strange men who had eaten with them.
(c) She needed to sell the books.
(d) She wanted cloth for new clothes for Therru.
8. What did Tenar tell Lebannen about what happened to her?
(a) She didn't tell him anything.
(b) She told him that she had a vision about going to her home.
(c) She told him that a wizard had put a spell on her that meet her confused.
(d) She told him that she had run away with Therru because the child was so popular.
9. Where does Tenar tell Ged to go?
(a) The forest
(b) To her farm
(c) To the town
(d) To the sea
10. What did the sorcerer think about Therru?
(a) He thought she had power in her.
(b) He laughed at her ineptness.
(c) He was frightened by her looks.
(d) He felt she had severe limitations in learning.
11. Why did Ged take the man into the village?
(a) So he could go shopping
(b) So the villagers could identify him
(c) So he could get a job
(d) So Therru wouldn't see him
12. How did Tenar feel about her power?
(a) She only tapped into it for emergencies.
(b) She couldn't keep it under control.
(c) She had great pride in her power.
(d) She felt it wasn't the whole package so it was useless.
13. Why was Therru hiding?
(a) Her blood mother came to find her.
(b) She was playing hide-and-seek with Sippy the goat.
(c) The dragon came back and scared her.
(d) The man who was there the time she was burned had come to the house.
14. What did Ged say women could not be?
(d) Held back
15. What happened when Tenar tried to sleep after she tried to teach Therru the language?
(a) She felt completely at peace.
(b) She began to dream in the other language.
(c) She had a vision about the girl.
(d) She felt very unsettled.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when Tenar tried to sleep?
2. What did Aspen try to do to Tenar?
3. Did women of magic have to give up what the men do for power?
4. What did Moss accused the Wizard of doing?
5. What did the man who came to Ogion's house want to buy?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)