|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Lebannen feel about Ged?
(a) He grieved over the fact that he couldn't see him, but accepted it.
(b) He was angry at Ged.
(c) He insisted on seeing Ged.
(d) He didn't really care whether or not they saw each other, he was just following protocol.
2. How did the people in the village react to Tenar?
(a) They were scared of her.
(b) They had great respect for her.
(c) They wanted nothing to do with her.
(d) They wanted to help her in any way possible.
3. What did Tenar tell Therru about singing?
(a) Singing was only for powerful people.
(b) Singing was not a big deal.
(c) Singing comes from the mind, not the voice only.
(d) One had to sing perfectly or not at all.
4. What did Moss come to warn them of?
(a) An illness in the town
(b) Strange men in the village
(c) A political brawl
(d) A fire nearby
5. What did the man who came to Ogion's house want to buy?
(c) The goats
6. Where did Tenar tell Lebannen she was going?
(a) To Lotin
(b) To her farm
(c) To the hills
(d) To Roke
7. Who was to be the new Archmage of Roke?
(d) A woman on Gont
8. Who came to Tenar and Therru's rescue?
9. Who hunted for dinner with Therru?
10. What do many wizards deny themselves of for the sake of magical power?
11. What job did Ged have on the farm?
(a) He was the overseer.
(b) He milked the cows.
(c) He made butter.
(d) He became a herder in the high pasture for Farmer Serry.
12. What happened when Tenar tried to sleep?
(a) She could hear men trying to break into the house.
(b) She was drawn to Therru's room.
(c) She had nightmares.
(d) She couldn't get comfortable.
13. What did the sorcerer think about Therru?
(a) He laughed at her ineptness.
(b) He thought she had power in her.
(c) He felt she had severe limitations in learning.
(d) He was frightened by her looks.
14. What was Therru like on the ship?
(a) She was very inquisitive.
(b) She was listless and withdrawn.
(c) She was very happy and skipped about.
(d) She was sad and cried a lot.
15. What did Tenar tell Lebannen about what happened to her?
(a) She told him that a wizard had put a spell on her that meet her confused.
(b) She didn't tell him anything.
(c) She told him that she had run away with Therru because the child was so popular.
(d) She told him that she had a vision about going to her home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Tenar see on Therru's arm?
2. Who else knew that Ged had lost his powers?
3. How does Ged feel about the king?
4. Who helped Tenar get her house back in order?
5. Who did they encounter before they got on the ship?
This section contains 512 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)