Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gossip did the man bring?
(a) A neighbor died.
(b) A storm was on its way.
(c) There was a new king in Havnor.
(d) There was going to be a wizard battle.
2. What were they planning to eat for dinner?
(b) Frog's legs
(c) Turnips and greens
(d) Goat stew
3. What did Tenar see on Therru's arm?
(a) A mark made from Handy's touch
4. Why was Tenar afraid for Therru?
(a) She was afraid the girl would never lear anything.
(b) She felt that the girl's fear brought the cause of her fear to her.
(c) She felt the girl was on the edge of emotional collapse.
(d) She was afraid Therru would commit suicide.
5. Where did Tenar tell Lebannen she was going?
(a) To Lotin
(b) To Roke
(c) To the hills
(d) To her farm
6. Who did Tenar mistake the young man for?
(b) Her son
7. How did the people in the village react to Tenar?
(a) They were scared of her.
(b) They wanted to help her in any way possible.
(c) They had great respect for her.
(d) They wanted nothing to do with her.
8. How did Lebannen feel about Ged?
(a) He was angry at Ged.
(b) He didn't really care whether or not they saw each other, he was just following protocol.
(c) He insisted on seeing Ged.
(d) He grieved over the fact that he couldn't see him, but accepted it.
9. What did Aspen try to do to Tenar?
(a) He tried to beat her.
(b) He tried to bless her.
(c) He tried to give her some linen.
(d) He tried to put it curse on her.
10. How did Tenar respond when Therru asked what happened after she saw the linen in the soaking tub?
(a) She asked the girl why she wanted to know.
(b) She ignored the question.
(c) She lied to the girl.
(d) She told her the whole story.
11. What did the villagers think of Ged after the incident during the night?
(a) They were afraid of him.
(b) They shunned him.
(c) They laughed at him.
(d) They had a new respect for him.
12. What happened to the man who wanted to check on Therru?
(a) He saw that she was fine.
(b) He was killed.
(c) He ran away when the other man was stabbed by pitchfork.
(d) He was invited in for dinner.
13. What did the sailor give to Therru?
(a) A painting
(b) Magic rocks
(c) Some rope to practice knots
(d) A carving of a dolphin
14. What impressed the men in Ogion's house?
(a) Tenar's powers
(b) The conversation
(c) The decor
(d) The wine
15. What happened to the relationship between Ged and Tenar as they lived on the farm together?
(a) They became lovers.
(b) They frequently fought.
(c) They realized they worked well together.
(d) They realized they would never be anything more than good friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ged feel about the king?
2. What does Moss say is a woman's wealth?
3. What did Tenar think about Ged's timing for coming down the mountain?
4. What was going to happen to the men who were coming after Therru?
5. How did the men from Havnor treat Tenar?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)