|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Lark that the child was burned?
(a) The child's father.
(b) A stranger.
(c) A man traveling with the tramps.
(d) The child's mother.
2. What tool did the widow give Therru to help her on her journey?
(a) A donkey
(b) A staff like a wizard's staff.
(c) A go-cart
(d) She carried her
3. What did the widow give the history of as she and the companion walked?
(a) The history of her companion's life
(b) The history of her life
(c) The history of the land they lived in
(d) She gave the story of the history of dragons.
4. What fruit did Therru find in Ogion's yard?
5. Why did her husband's name suit her so well?
(a) She was a ray of light.
(b) She was one with the animals in the woods.
(c) She could fly.
(d) She was white-skinned and always spinning.
6. What happened when Ged tried to talk to the bird?
(a) It answered back to him.
(b) It flew away fast.
(c) It flew over to him.
(d) It ignored him.
7. What did Ogion tell Tenar before he died?
(a) His name
(b) His secret hiding place for his money
(c) His son's name
(d) His favorite spell
8. Why did Lark come for the widow's help?
(a) The child asked for the widow.
(b) The widow was Lark's only friend.
(c) She asked anybody she could.
(d) The widow learned healing on the mountain.
9. Where did the widow and child travel?
(a) They traveled into the foothills of Gont Mountain.
(b) On the ocean
(c) Across the desert
(d) Across Oak Hill
10. What did Ogion tell Tenar to do right before he died?
(a) Run away
(b) He told her to wait.
(c) Stand up to the wizards
(d) Find Ged
11. Why was Tenar still at Ogion's house?
(a) He had told her to wait.
(b) It was more comfortable than her own home.
(c) Moss needed her.
(d) She had to stay there to train to be a wizard.
12. Where had Ged been before he came to Ogion's house?
(a) Far west
(b) Far south
(c) Far east
(d) Far north
13. What was the name of the widow's home?
(a) Oak Farm
(b) Windy Meadows
(c) River's Edge
(d) The Impossible Dream
14. What did Therru think of Ged?
(a) She was scared of him.
(b) She liked to follow him.
(c) He made her laugh.
(d) He made her cry.
15. Who was with the child while Lark summoned the widow?
(a) Ivy, the witch
(b) Her parents
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the witch of Re Albi?
2. What did Moss warn Tenar of when she saw Ged?
3. What was a difficulty the companion had to face on the journey?
4. What did Tenar show the people when she originally arrived in Havnor?
5. What did Ogion want Tenar want to do to Therru?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)