Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did her husband's name suit her so well?
(a) She was a ray of light.
(b) She could fly.
(c) She was one with the animals in the woods.
(d) She was white-skinned and always spinning.
2. What was the widow's daughter's name?
3. Where did Tenar like to go she was alone?
(a) Into her house
(b) The woods
(c) The desert
(d) The cliff
4. How did Therru generally react when touched?
(a) She craved touch.
(b) She never reacted when touched.
(c) It made her scream.
(d) She withdrew.
5. What did Ogion tell Tenar to do right before he died?
(a) Run away
(b) Stand up to the wizards
(c) He told her to wait.
(d) Find Ged
6. What was Ogion's true name?
7. How did Ogion react to the people who tried to visit him?
(a) He blessed them.
(b) He invited them in.
(c) He sent them away.
(d) He asked them for gifts.
8. What did Moss tell Therru about?
(c) The history of the town
(d) The dangers of the strangers in the land
9. When did the man plan to die?
(a) After Ged returned
(b) He had no control over his death.
(c) The next day
(d) That evening
10. What happened to Therru when she was overtired?
(a) She could sleep anywhere.
(b) She became loopy.
(c) She couldn't sleep.
(d) She would cry.
11. Why was Tenar still at Ogion's house?
(a) He had told her to wait.
(b) She had to stay there to train to be a wizard.
(c) It was more comfortable than her own home.
(d) Moss needed her.
12. Where had Ged been before he came to Ogion's house?
(a) Far west
(b) Far north
(c) Far south
(d) Far east
13. What was the dragon's name?
14. How old was the burned child according to Lark?
(a) 6 or 7
(b) 2 or 3
(c) 12 or 13
(d) 4 or 5
15. What did Tenar prepare to sell in town?
(a) Goat hair for the weaver.
(b) She made some pies to sell.
(c) She prepared to sell Ogion's books.
(d) She went to sell eggs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Ogion's last prentice?
2. What was a difficulty the companion had to face on the journey?
3. Who saved Ged from death?
4. What shape did Ged use to visit Ogion once?
5. What did the widow say her name was?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)