|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when Ged tried to talk to the bird?
(a) It flew over to him.
(b) It answered back to him.
(c) It ignored him.
(d) It flew away fast.
2. Where was Ogion buried?
(a) Re Albi
(b) Where he died
(c) Oak Meadow
(d) Gont Port
3. What did the widow say her name was?
4. What did Ged think Tenar should take with her when she went back to her house?
(a) Ogion's staff
(b) Ogion's books
(c) The dragon fan
(d) The Ring
5. Who were Therru's playmates?
(a) The local children
(c) The adults around Ogion's home
(d) She had no playmates.
6. What was Ogion's house like when they arrived?
(a) It was a pit of filth.
(b) It was very welcoming.
(c) It was crowded with well-wishers.
(d) The fire was out, but Ogion greeted them from his mattress on the floor.
7. What was the widow called by her husband?
8. How does Moss know when she encounters a wizard?
(a) She can feel the surrounding power.
(b) She doesn't know.
(c) She can see it.
(d) She can smell it.
9. What happened to the tramps after they burned the child?
(a) They were imprisoned.
(b) They felt guilty and turned themselves in.
(c) They were killed.
(d) They left with all their belongings. They left the child alone and burning.
10. What did Therru lose?
(a) Her bracelet
(b) Her brush
(c) Her walking stick
(d) Sippy the goat
11. Who was in Ogion's house?
(a) A group of the highest wizards in the land
(b) It seemed like the entire neighborhood showed up.
(c) No-one. He sent them off.
(d) His family
12. What did Tenar show the people when she originally arrived in Havnor?
(a) Her light-colored hair
(b) A letter from the king
(c) A magic trick
(d) The Ring
13. Where did Tenar like to go she was alone?
(a) The desert
(b) The cliff
(c) Into her house
(d) The woods
14. How did Tenar and Moss get along as Ogion died?
(a) They were friends.
(b) They hated each other.
(c) Their friendship was fake.
(d) They ignored each other.
15. What did Moss warn Tenar of when she saw Ged?
(a) She told Tenar not to be swayed by his handsome lookds.
(b) His desire to harm Therru
(c) Ged's evil powers.
(d) Trickery and transformations
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ogion seem to see as he was dying?
2. What did Tenar prepare to sell in town?
3. What did the widow give the history of as she and the companion walked?
4. Who was with the child while Lark summoned the widow?
5. What did Ogion want Tenar want to do to Therru?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)