Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Therru generally react when touched?
(a) It made her scream.
(b) She craved touch.
(c) She never reacted when touched.
(d) She withdrew.
2. What type of men did Tenar know from her childhood?
3. Where was Ogion buried?
(a) Oak Meadow
(b) Gont Port
(c) Where he died
(d) Re Albi
4. Why did the messenger come to the widow more than a year after she went to the burned child?
(a) He had a message from the dragons.
(b) He was looking for the child.
(c) He warned her to stay home.
(d) The Mage of Re Albi wanted her to come.
5. Where did Ged sleep?
(a) On the edge of the cliff.
(b) He slept outdoors with the goats.
(c) On Ogion's bed
(d) He slept with Tenar.
6. What woke Tenar on her first morning at Ogion's?
(a) The sound of dishes clattering
(b) The bright sun
(c) The sound of wings
(d) The sound of thunder
7. What shape did Ged use to visit Ogion once?
(a) A falcon
(b) A mouse
(c) A lion
(d) A woman
8. What was wrong with Ogion?
(a) He couldn't interpret an important text.
(b) He was sick.
(c) He wanted to check on his student.
(d) He needed help cleaning his house.
9. Which of the following was one of Aunty Moss' skills?
(c) Basket making
(d) Detailed sorcery
10. What does Therru mean?
(a) Dragon woman
(b) Sad woman
(d) Bruning, the flaming fire
11. What did Therru think of Ged?
(a) She liked to follow him.
(b) He made her laugh.
(c) She was scared of him.
(d) He made her cry.
12. What was a difficulty the companion had to face on the journey?
(a) She couldn't see.
(b) She didn't have enough food.
(c) She missed her family.
(d) She tired easily.
13. What happened to the tramps after they burned the child?
(a) They were imprisoned.
(b) They left with all their belongings. They left the child alone and burning.
(c) They were killed.
(d) They felt guilty and turned themselves in.
14. How did Ogion react to the people who tried to visit him?
(a) He asked them for gifts.
(b) He invited them in.
(c) He blessed them.
(d) He sent them away.
15. Who did the widow take on her journey?
(a) The burned child.
(c) Her son
(d) Her daughter
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ogion seem to see as he was dying?
2. What was the dragon's name?
3. How did the widow ease the child's difficulties along the way?
4. How did Tenar feel about mourning?
5. How does Moss know when she encounters a wizard?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)