|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Ged been before he came to Ogion's house?
(a) Far east
(b) Far west
(c) Far south
(d) Far north
2. Where was Ogion buried?
(a) Where he died
(b) Oak Meadow
(c) Re Albi
(d) Gont Port
3. What did Tenar see as she gazed over the sea?
(a) The sun setting
(b) Ogion's spirit
(c) A ship
(d) A dragon
4. What did Therru lose?
(a) Her bracelet
(b) Her walking stick
(c) Her brush
(d) Sippy the goat
5. What shape did Ged use to visit Ogion once?
(a) A woman
(b) A lion
(c) A falcon
(d) A mouse
6. What was wrong with Ogion?
(a) He couldn't interpret an important text.
(b) He needed help cleaning his house.
(c) He wanted to check on his student.
(d) He was sick.
7. Where did Ged sleep?
(a) On the edge of the cliff.
(b) On Ogion's bed
(c) He slept outdoors with the goats.
(d) He slept with Tenar.
8. Where did Sparrowhawk spend hours as he was healing?
(a) At Ogion's grave
(b) In the garden
(c) In the house
(d) Swimming in the sea
9. Who was the witch of Re Albi?
(d) Aunty Moss
10. How did Tenar and Moss get along 25 years prior to Ogion's death?
(a) They were immediate best friends.
(b) There was a false acceptance between the two.
(c) They hated each other.
(d) They ignored each other.
11. What did the widow give the history of as she and the companion walked?
(a) The history of her companion's life
(b) The history of her life
(c) The history of the land they lived in
(d) She gave the story of the history of dragons.
12. What did Moss warn Tenar of when she saw Ged?
(a) Ged's evil powers.
(b) She told Tenar not to be swayed by his handsome lookds.
(c) His desire to harm Therru
(d) Trickery and transformations
13. What did Ogion tell Tenar to do right before he died?
(a) He told her to wait.
(b) Stand up to the wizards
(c) Run away
(d) Find Ged
14. How did Ogion react to the people who tried to visit him?
(a) He invited them in.
(b) He blessed them.
(c) He sent them away.
(d) He asked them for gifts.
15. How did Therru generally react when touched?
(a) It made her scream.
(b) She craved touch.
(c) She never reacted when touched.
(d) She withdrew.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was the burned child according to Lark?
2. Why did Lark come for the widow's help?
3. What was Ogion's house like when they arrived?
4. What was the widow's husband's name?
5. Who were Therru's playmates?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)