|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ogion seem to see as he was dying?
(a) A dragon
(b) A group of wizards
(d) A hawk
2. What did the widow own?
(a) She owned fine art and a collection of antiques.
(b) She owned a wealth of fabrics and jewels.
(c) She owned nothing.
(d) She owned a flock of sheep and land to pasture them as well as two tenant's cottages and an old stone farmhouse.
3. Who was Ogion's last prentice?
4. What did Therru think of Ged?
(a) She liked to follow him.
(b) He made her cry.
(c) He made her laugh.
(d) She was scared of him.
5. How did Ged react to Tenar when he work up?
(a) He tried to get away from her.
(b) He tried to embrace her.
(c) He called her by name.
(d) He fought her.
6. What was Ogion's true name?
7. Why did Lark come to the widow?
(a) She wanted to show her some plants she found.
(b) She wanted her to go to a burned child.
(c) She wanted to catch up on gossip.
(d) She wanted to bring her food.
8. How did Tenar and Moss get along 25 years prior to Ogion's death?
(a) There was a false acceptance between the two.
(b) They ignored each other.
(c) They hated each other.
(d) They were immediate best friends.
9. Why did Lark come for the widow's help?
(a) The widow learned healing on the mountain.
(b) The widow was Lark's only friend.
(c) She asked anybody she could.
(d) The child asked for the widow.
10. Where did Ged sleep?
(a) On Ogion's bed
(b) He slept outdoors with the goats.
(c) On the edge of the cliff.
(d) He slept with Tenar.
11. Where did the widow and child travel?
(a) On the ocean
(b) Across Oak Hill
(c) Across the desert
(d) They traveled into the foothills of Gont Mountain.
12. What was the name of the widow's home?
(a) Oak Farm
(b) Windy Meadows
(c) River's Edge
(d) The Impossible Dream
13. Why did her husband's name suit her so well?
(a) She was white-skinned and always spinning.
(b) She was a ray of light.
(c) She could fly.
(d) She was one with the animals in the woods.
14. What did Moss tell Therru about?
(a) The history of the town
(c) The dangers of the strangers in the land
15. Who were Therru's playmates?
(a) She had no playmates.
(b) The adults around Ogion's home
(d) The local children
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ogion do the day he died?
2. Who saved Ged from death?
3. Who did the widow take on her journey?
4. What did Therru lose?
5. What happened to the tramps after they burned the child?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)