|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Ged sleep?
(a) He slept with Tenar.
(b) He slept outdoors with the goats.
(c) On Ogion's bed
(d) On the edge of the cliff.
2. What did Moss tell Therru about?
(a) The dangers of the strangers in the land
(d) The history of the town
3. What shape did Ged use to visit Ogion once?
(a) A mouse
(b) A lion
(c) A falcon
(d) A woman
4. What happened to the tramps after they burned the child?
(a) They were imprisoned.
(b) They left with all their belongings. They left the child alone and burning.
(c) They were killed.
(d) They felt guilty and turned themselves in.
5. Why did her husband's name suit her so well?
(a) She was one with the animals in the woods.
(b) She was a ray of light.
(c) She could fly.
(d) She was white-skinned and always spinning.
6. What happened to Therru when she was overtired?
(a) She became loopy.
(b) She could sleep anywhere.
(c) She would cry.
(d) She couldn't sleep.
7. What was Ogion in relation to the widow?
(b) He was her adoptive father.
(c) Her son
(d) Her cousin
8. What did Ogion tell Tenar before he died?
(a) His son's name
(b) His secret hiding place for his money
(c) His name
(d) His favorite spell
9. What did Tenar see as she gazed over the sea?
(a) The sun setting
(b) A ship
(c) A dragon
(d) Ogion's spirit
10. Where did Spark tell Ogion he wanted to go?
(a) Out to sea
(b) On a quest
(c) To the woods
(d) On a ride on the back of a dragon
11. What did Ogion do the day he died?
(a) He wrote a final letter to Ged.
(b) He walked outdoors.
(c) He wrote down his favorite spells for Tenar to use.
(d) He had a ritual bath.
12. Where did Tenar like to go she was alone?
(a) The woods
(b) Into her house
(c) The cliff
(d) The desert
13. What did Moss warn Tenar of when she saw Ged?
(a) His desire to harm Therru
(b) Trickery and transformations
(c) She told Tenar not to be swayed by his handsome lookds.
(d) Ged's evil powers.
14. Where did the widow and her companion sleep at night?
(a) In fine hotels
(b) On a boat
(c) They camped along the road.
(d) In houses of friends
15. What did Therru lose?
(a) Her walking stick
(b) Her bracelet
(c) Sippy the goat
(d) Her brush
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Tenar feel about mourning?
2. Why was Tenar still at Ogion's house?
3. What does Therru mean?
4. Who saved Ged from death?
5. How does Moss know when she encounters a wizard?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)