|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Sparrowhawk spend hours as he was healing?
(a) Swimming in the sea
(b) At Ogion's grave
(c) In the garden
(d) In the house
2. How does Moss know when she encounters a wizard?
(a) She can see it.
(b) She doesn't know.
(c) She can feel the surrounding power.
(d) She can smell it.
3. Who is Ogion?
(a) A merchant
(b) A wizard
(c) An old schoolmate
(d) A cousin
4. What was the name of the widow's home?
(a) Oak Farm
(b) Windy Meadows
(c) River's Edge
(d) The Impossible Dream
5. What did Ogion do the day he died?
(a) He had a ritual bath.
(b) He wrote a final letter to Ged.
(c) He wrote down his favorite spells for Tenar to use.
(d) He walked outdoors.
6. What did the widow give the history of as she and the companion walked?
(a) She gave the story of the history of dragons.
(b) The history of the land they lived in
(c) The history of her companion's life
(d) The history of her life
7. Who did the burned child belong to?
(a) Tenar and her husband
(c) No-one knew - they had no history of the child.
(d) The king
8. Who told Lark that the child was burned?
(a) The child's father.
(b) A man traveling with the tramps.
(c) A stranger.
(d) The child's mother.
9. What did Ogion want Tenar want to do to Therru?
(a) Teach her
(b) Love her
(c) Give her up for adoption
(d) Kill her
10. What fruit did Therru find in Ogion's yard?
11. Where did Tenar like to go she was alone?
(a) The woods
(b) The cliff
(c) Into her house
(d) The desert
12. How did Tenar and Moss get along as Ogion died?
(a) Their friendship was fake.
(b) They were friends.
(c) They ignored each other.
(d) They hated each other.
13. What shape did Ged use to visit Ogion once?
(a) A woman
(b) A lion
(c) A mouse
(d) A falcon
14. What did Moss warn Tenar of when she saw Ged?
(a) Ged's evil powers.
(b) His desire to harm Therru
(c) Trickery and transformations
(d) She told Tenar not to be swayed by his handsome lookds.
15. What was the widow's husband's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What woke Tenar on her first morning at Ogion's?
2. What did Moss tell Therru about?
3. What did the widow say the hawk would do?
4. What did Ged think Tenar should have let Therru do?
5. Who was with the child while Lark summoned the widow?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)