|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of men did Tenar know from her childhood?
2. Who saved Ged from death?
(a) A dragon
(d) The new king
3. What was wrong with Ogion?
(a) He couldn't interpret an important text.
(b) He wanted to check on his student.
(c) He needed help cleaning his house.
(d) He was sick.
4. Why was Tenar still at Ogion's house?
(a) She had to stay there to train to be a wizard.
(b) He had told her to wait.
(c) It was more comfortable than her own home.
(d) Moss needed her.
5. How did Ged react to Tenar when he work up?
(a) He tried to get away from her.
(b) He tried to embrace her.
(c) He fought her.
(d) He called her by name.
6. How did Ogion feel about teaching Tenar?
(a) He thought she was stupid.
(b) He reluctantly taught her a few basic words and spells.
(c) He taught her until she didn't want to be taught anymore.
(d) He didn't want to teach her because she was a female.
7. Where was Ogion buried?
(a) Re Albi
(b) Where he died
(c) Gont Port
(d) Oak Meadow
8. What tool did the widow give Therru to help her on her journey?
(a) A donkey
(b) A staff like a wizard's staff.
(c) She carried her
(d) A go-cart
9. How did the widow feel all alone at night in the house?
(a) The night terrified her.
(b) She regularly invited friends over to dispel the loneliness of night.
(c) She was fine with the idea. She had done it in the past and would start doing it again.
(d) She embraced the night as her favorite time.
10. What did the widow say the hawk would do?
(b) Bring life back
(c) Come back
(d) Fly off for help
11. What did Moss tell Therru about?
(c) The history of the town
(d) The dangers of the strangers in the land
12. What woke Tenar on her first morning at Ogion's?
(a) The sound of thunder
(b) The sound of dishes clattering
(c) The bright sun
(d) The sound of wings
13. How did the widow react to the news that Ogion wanted her to come?
(a) She yelled at the messenger.
(b) She ignored the messenger.
(c) She prepared to leave immediately.
(d) She sent a message back that she would visit in her own time.
14. What did Ogion tell Tenar to do right before he died?
(a) Stand up to the wizards
(b) Run away
(c) He told her to wait.
(d) Find Ged
15. Who was in Ogion's house?
(a) It seemed like the entire neighborhood showed up.
(b) No-one. He sent them off.
(c) His family
(d) A group of the highest wizards in the land
Short Answer Questions
1. What shape did Ged use to visit Ogion once?
2. What did the dragon bring?
3. Who were Therru's playmates?
4. What is in a true name according to the widow?
5. Why did the messenger come to the widow more than a year after she went to the burned child?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)