|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Ged react to Tenar when he work up?
(a) He called her by name.
(b) He tried to embrace her.
(c) He fought her.
(d) He tried to get away from her.
2. How did Tenar and Moss get along as Ogion died?
(a) They were friends.
(b) They ignored each other.
(c) They hated each other.
(d) Their friendship was fake.
3. What did Therru think of Ged?
(a) She was scared of him.
(b) He made her cry.
(c) She liked to follow him.
(d) He made her laugh.
4. Who looked after Therru while Tenar was with Ogion?
(b) She looked after herself.
(c) The wizards
5. Who told Lark that the child was burned?
(a) The child's father.
(b) The child's mother.
(c) A stranger.
(d) A man traveling with the tramps.
6. Who did the burned child belong to?
(a) Tenar and her husband
(b) No-one knew - they had no history of the child.
(c) The king
7. Where was the widow's son?
(a) He was out at sea.
(b) He was in his law office.
(c) He was out hunting.
(d) He stayed at home and never left.
8. How did Tenar feel about her marriage?
(a) She felt she lived well.
(b) She regretted it.
(c) She felt as if she lost her sense of self in marriage.
(d) It was forced on her, and she felt resentful.
9. What was Ogion's true name?
10. What fruit did Therru find in Ogion's yard?
11. What happened to Therru when she was overtired?
(a) She became loopy.
(b) She could sleep anywhere.
(c) She couldn't sleep.
(d) She would cry.
12. How did the widow react to the news that Ogion wanted her to come?
(a) She ignored the messenger.
(b) She prepared to leave immediately.
(c) She sent a message back that she would visit in her own time.
(d) She yelled at the messenger.
13. What type of men did Tenar know from her childhood?
14. Who did the widow take on her journey?
(b) Her daughter
(c) Her son
(d) The burned child.
15. Where did Sparrowhawk spend hours as he was healing?
(a) In the house
(b) At Ogion's grave
(c) In the garden
(d) Swimming in the sea
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Lark come for the widow's help?
2. Where had Ged been before he came to Ogion's house?
3. How does Moss know when she encounters a wizard?
4. How did Moss treat Therru?
5. Where did Ged sleep?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)