Short Answer Questions Key
1. What was the widow called by her husband?
2. Why did her husband's name suit her so well?
She was white-skinned and always spinning.
3. What did the widow own?
She owned a flock of sheep and land to pasture them as well as two tenant's cottages and an old stone farmhouse.
4. What was the widow's daughter's name?
5. Where was the widow's son?
He was out at sea.
6. What was the name of the widow's home?
This section contains 4,811 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)