|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Home and Winter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Tenar still at Ogion's house?
(a) She had to stay there to train to be a wizard.
(b) Moss needed her.
(c) It was more comfortable than her own home.
(d) He had told her to wait.
2. What did Tenar think about Ged's timing for coming down the mountain?
(a) She felt that it meant he still had some power left in him.
(b) She wished he had come earlier.
(c) She wished he had stayed up the mountain.
(d) She was happy she had sent someone to get him.
3. What did Therru like playing with?
(b) Bone figures
(d) Her rag dolls
4. Who was with the child while Lark summoned the widow?
(b) Her parents
(c) Ivy, the witch
5. What did Moss come to warn them of?
(a) An illness in the town
(b) A fire nearby
(c) A political brawl
(d) Strange men in the village
Short Answer Questions
1. What do many wizards deny themselves of for the sake of magical power?
2. Why was Tenar afraid for Therru?
3. What happened when Tenar started teaching Therru the true names of things?
4. Where did Sparrowhawk spend hours as he was healing?
5. What was the widow's daughter's name?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)