|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Home and Winter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the widow say the hawk would do?
(a) Come back
(b) Bring life back
(d) Fly off for help
2. How did the people in the village react to Tenar?
(a) They had great respect for her.
(b) They were scared of her.
(c) They wanted to help her in any way possible.
(d) They wanted nothing to do with her.
3. How did the villagers react to the relationship between Ged and Tenar?
(a) They tried to help them get along.
(b) They shunned the couple.
(c) They didn't react at all.
(d) They accept it with very little whispering and sniggering.
4. What was Lebannen's connection to Ged?
(a) Lebannen was a mentor for Ged.
(b) They died together in the dark land then came across the mountains of Pain.
(c) They trained as wizards together.
(d) They were brothers.
5. What does Therru mean?
(a) Bruning, the flaming fire
(b) Sad woman
(c) Dragon woman
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the man plan to die?
2. What happened to the tramps after they burned the child?
3. What was the name of the widow's home?
4. Who came to Tenar and Therru's rescue?
5. Who was the witch of Re Albi?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)