|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Finding Words and The Dolphin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Tenar mistake the young man for?
(b) Her son
2. Where does Tenar tell Ged to go?
(a) To the town
(b) To her farm
(c) To the sea
(d) The forest
3. What woke Tenar on her first morning at Ogion's?
(a) The sound of thunder
(b) The bright sun
(c) The sound of wings
(d) The sound of dishes clattering
4. What happened when Tenar tried to sleep after she tried to teach Therru the language?
(a) She felt very unsettled.
(b) She felt completely at peace.
(c) She began to dream in the other language.
(d) She had a vision about the girl.
5. What did Tenar prepare to sell in town?
(a) She made some pies to sell.
(b) She prepared to sell Ogion's books.
(c) She went to sell eggs.
(d) Goat hair for the weaver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Therru mean?
2. How did the widow feel all alone at night in the house?
3. What did the widow give the history of as she and the companion walked?
4. Why did Tenar decide to go to the village?
5. Why was Tenar still at Ogion's house?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)