|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bettering and Worsening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Therru mean?
(a) Sad woman
(b) Bruning, the flaming fire
(d) Dragon woman
2. What woke Tenar on her first morning at Ogion's?
(a) The sound of dishes clattering
(b) The bright sun
(c) The sound of wings
(d) The sound of thunder
3. Why did her husband's name suit her so well?
(a) She was one with the animals in the woods.
(b) She was a ray of light.
(c) She could fly.
(d) She was white-skinned and always spinning.
4. What did Tenar prepare to sell in town?
(a) She made some pies to sell.
(b) Goat hair for the weaver.
(c) She prepared to sell Ogion's books.
(d) She went to sell eggs.
5. Who looked after Therru while Tenar was with Ogion?
(b) The wizards
(c) She looked after herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was wrong with Ogion?
2. Who was in Ogion's house?
3. Why did the messenger come to the widow more than a year after she went to the burned child?
4. What did the widow give the history of as she and the companion walked?
5. How did the widow ease the child's difficulties along the way?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)