|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bettering and Worsening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the widow's home?
(a) The Impossible Dream
(b) Oak Farm
(c) Windy Meadows
(d) River's Edge
2. How did Ogion react to the people who tried to visit him?
(a) He asked them for gifts.
(b) He sent them away.
(c) He invited them in.
(d) He blessed them.
3. What did Ogion seem to see as he was dying?
(b) A group of wizards
(c) A hawk
(d) A dragon
4. How did Tenar feel about her marriage?
(a) She regretted it.
(b) It was forced on her, and she felt resentful.
(c) She felt she lived well.
(d) She felt as if she lost her sense of self in marriage.
5. Who was with the child while Lark summoned the widow?
(b) Ivy, the witch
(d) Her parents
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Tenar still at Ogion's house?
2. How did Ged react to Tenar when he work up?
3. Who did the burned child belong to?
4. What shape did Ged use to visit Ogion once?
5. What woke Tenar on her first morning at Ogion's?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)