|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ogion and Kalessin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Ogion?
(a) A wizard
(b) An old schoolmate
(c) A cousin
(d) A merchant
2. How old was the burned child according to Lark?
(a) 4 or 5
(b) 6 or 7
(c) 12 or 13
(d) 2 or 3
3. What did the widow own?
(a) She owned a flock of sheep and land to pasture them as well as two tenant's cottages and an old stone farmhouse.
(b) She owned nothing.
(c) She owned fine art and a collection of antiques.
(d) She owned a wealth of fabrics and jewels.
4. What tool did the widow give Therru to help her on her journey?
(a) A staff like a wizard's staff.
(b) A go-cart
(c) She carried her
(d) A donkey
5. What did the widow say the hawk would do?
(a) Come back
(c) Fly off for help
(d) Bring life back
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Moss tell Therru about?
2. Who did the widow take on her journey?
3. Where did Tenar like to go she was alone?
4. What was the widow's husband's name?
5. Why did Lark come to the widow?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)