|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Bad Thing and Going to the Falcon's Nest.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was wrong with Ogion?
(a) He couldn't interpret an important text.
(b) He needed help cleaning his house.
(c) He wanted to check on his student.
(d) He was sick.
2. Who was with the child while Lark summoned the widow?
(b) Her parents
(d) Ivy, the witch
3. Who is Ogion?
(a) A merchant
(b) A cousin
(c) An old schoolmate
(d) A wizard
4. How did the travelers react to Ogion's name?
(a) They made a sign to ward off evil spirits then ran away.
(b) They laughed.
(c) They bowed.
(d) They backed off.
5. What was a difficulty the companion had to face on the journey?
(a) She missed her family.
(b) She couldn't see.
(c) She didn't have enough food.
(d) She tired easily.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was the burned child according to Lark?
2. Why did her husband's name suit her so well?
3. What was the widow's husband's name?
4. Where was the widow's son?
5. Why did Lark come to the widow?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)