|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Bad Thing and Going to the Falcon's Nest.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Lark that the child was burned?
(a) A stranger.
(b) A man traveling with the tramps.
(c) The child's mother.
(d) The child's father.
2. What did the widow give the history of as she and the companion walked?
(a) The history of her life
(b) The history of the land they lived in
(c) The history of her companion's life
(d) She gave the story of the history of dragons.
3. How old was the burned child according to Lark?
(a) 6 or 7
(b) 12 or 13
(c) 4 or 5
(d) 2 or 3
4. What happened to the tramps after they burned the child?
(a) They were killed.
(b) They felt guilty and turned themselves in.
(c) They left with all their belongings. They left the child alone and burning.
(d) They were imprisoned.
5. Why did Lark come to the widow?
(a) She wanted to bring her food.
(b) She wanted to catch up on gossip.
(c) She wanted her to go to a burned child.
(d) She wanted to show her some plants she found.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the messenger come to the widow more than a year after she went to the burned child?
2. What was Ogion in relation to the widow?
3. Who was with the child while Lark summoned the widow?
4. What was the widow called by her husband?
5. What was the widow's daughter's name?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)