|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Bad Thing and Going to the Falcon's Nest.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the widow's home?
(a) Oak Farm
(b) Windy Meadows
(c) The Impossible Dream
(d) River's Edge
2. Where did the widow and her companion sleep at night?
(a) In fine hotels
(b) In houses of friends
(c) They camped along the road.
(d) On a boat
3. What was the widow called by her husband?
4. What happened to the tramps after they burned the child?
(a) They felt guilty and turned themselves in.
(b) They were killed.
(c) They were imprisoned.
(d) They left with all their belongings. They left the child alone and burning.
5. Who did the burned child belong to?
(a) No-one knew - they had no history of the child.
(b) The king
(d) Tenar and her husband
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in a true name according to the widow?
2. Who did the widow take on her journey?
3. Why did Lark come for the widow's help?
4. What was Ogion's house like when they arrived?
5. What did the widow own?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)