|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ogion and Kalessin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Ogion's true name?
2. Where did Ged sleep?
(a) He slept with Tenar.
(b) On the edge of the cliff.
(c) He slept outdoors with the goats.
(d) On Ogion's bed
3. When did the man plan to die?
(a) After Ged returned
(b) That evening
(c) He had no control over his death.
(d) The next day
4. What happened to the tramps after they burned the child?
(a) They were imprisoned.
(b) They were killed.
(c) They left with all their belongings. They left the child alone and burning.
(d) They felt guilty and turned themselves in.
5. How did Ogion react to the people who tried to visit him?
(a) He asked them for gifts.
(b) He invited them in.
(c) He sent them away.
(d) He blessed them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did her husband's name suit her so well?
2. How did Tenar get Ged to the house?
3. What did the widow give the history of as she and the companion walked?
4. What is in a true name according to the widow?
5. What did Ogion tell Tenar before he died?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)