|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mice and Hawks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Ged been before he came to Ogion's house?
(a) Far east
(b) Far north
(c) Far south
(d) Far west
2. What is in a true name according to the widow?
(a) Your past
(b) Your future
(c) Your true self
(d) Your kinship to nature
3. Where did the widow and child travel?
(a) Across Oak Hill
(b) On the ocean
(c) They traveled into the foothills of Gont Mountain.
(d) Across the desert
4. What was Ogion in relation to the widow?
(a) Her cousin
(b) He was her adoptive father.
(d) Her son
5. How did Tenar feel about her marriage?
(a) She felt she lived well.
(b) She felt as if she lost her sense of self in marriage.
(c) She regretted it.
(d) It was forced on her, and she felt resentful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tenar do to Moss that she never has done before?
2. How did Ged react to Tenar when he work up?
3. What did the widow say the hawk would do?
4. How did Tenar and Moss get along as Ogion died?
5. What were they planning to eat for dinner?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)