A Bad Thing and Going to the Falcon's Nest
1. What was the widow called by her husband?
2. Why did her husband's name suit her so well?
(a) She was one with the animals in the woods.
(b) She was white-skinned and always spinning.
(c) She could fly.
(d) She was a ray of light.
3. What did the widow own?
(a) She owned nothing.
(b) She owned a flock of sheep and land to pasture them as well as two tenant's cottages and an old stone farmhouse.
(c) She owned a wealth of fabrics and jewels.
(d) She owned fine art and a collection of antiques.
4. What was the widow's daughter's name?
5. Where was the widow's son?
(a) He was in his law office.
(b) He was out at sea.
(c) He was out hunting.
(d) He stayed at home and never left.
6. What was the name of the widow's home?
(a) Windy Meadows
(b) Oak Farm
(c) River's Edge
(d) The Impossible Dream
This section contains 4,811 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)