A Bad Thing and Going to the Falcon's Nest
* The widow is getting used to life on her own after her husband dies.
* Her friend calls her to check on a child who was beaten and burned.
* Tenar bonds with the child.
* Over a year after meeting the burned child, Tenar finds out that Ogion is dying and is calling for her.
* Tenar and the child travel to Ogion.
* Tenar tells Therru stories as they walk, including a story on the history of dragons.
* They woman and child meet menacing men on the road, but get by.
* They arrive at Ogion's house.
Ogion and Kalessin
* Ogion is alone and dying when they see him.
* He is happy to see Tenar and asks after Ged.
* Ogion turns villagers away.
* Ogion tells Tenar to teach Tharru, but not to send her to Roke.
* Ogion goes to the forest with Tenar...
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)