A Bad Thing and Going to the Falcon's Nest
• The widow is getting used to life on her own after her husband dies.
• Her friend calls her to check on a child who was beaten and burned.
• Tenar bonds with the child.
• Over a year after meeting the burned child, Tenar finds out that Ogion is dying and is calling for her.
• Tenar and the child travel to Ogion.
• Tenar tells Therru stories as they walk, including a story on the history of dragons.
• They woman and child meet menacing men on the road, but get by.
• They arrive at Ogion's house.
Ogion and Kalessin
• Ogion is alone and dying when they see him.
• He is happy to see Tenar and asks after Ged.
• Ogion turns villagers away.
• Ogion tells Tenar to teach Tharru, but not to send her to Roke.
• Ogion goes to the forest...
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)