|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is fearful of going to Dr. Ranta's house alone?
2. What is the name of the orphan boy?
3. Who is a man who needs constant reassurance, according to Ramotswe?
4. What had Florence been suffering from since she learned of Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni's plans to marry Mma Ramotswe?
(b) Anxiety attacks.
(c) Sleep deprivation.
5. How do the orphans feel while at Matekoni's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sleeping at Matekoni's house when the plane flies over?
2. What is the assistant detective allowed to have subject to an agreement?
3. Who has an ethical duty to tell the truth to a client?
4. What is the assistant detective's first client afraid is happening in his marriage?
5. Who can't afford to pay for both an assistant detective and a secretary?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Carla leave the farm after Michael's death?
2. Why is Ramotswe curious about the orphan children when she comes out of the post office?
3. What does Matekoni dream about the orphan boy?
4. Why is it awkward when Matekoni tells Ramotswe about the children, and what does he fear?
5. How does Florence get what she deserves?
6. After Ramotswe reads the report, how does she decide to deliver the truth to Badule?
7. What does Makutsi discover on the trail of Badule's wife?
8. Why is Makutsi upset about typing, and what does Ramotswe offer her?
9. What does Matekoni discover about the two orphan children when he takes them to his garage?
10. How does Florence reveal her anxiety about her employment through physical symptoms?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)