|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Matekoni take the children to show their new home and have lunch, after talking to his fiance?
(c) Darken Rahl.
2. At. Dr. Ranta's house, who waits outside while the detective goes in?
3. Whose brother is in prison in Chapter 15?
4. Where is the take-out restaurant that Florence visited?
(a) The German mall.
(b) The Diaspora mall.
(c) The African mall.
(d) The Greek mall.
5. Who is not wealthy but can provide for the orphans?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Ramotswe to come to the house to hear the whole story about the student and the altered exam?
2. What does Florence ask the person she met at a take-out restaurant to get for her?
3. Where does Ramotswe take Matekoni to discuss the children privately?
4. What is the assistant detective allowed to have subject to an agreement?
5. Who reads the report written by Mma Makutsi and compliments her on doing a good job?
Short Essay Questions
1. After obtaining the information she needed, what does Ramotswe decide to do for Curtin and Ranta?
2. What does Matekoni discover he enjoys while shopping?
3. Why is it awkward when Matekoni tells Ramotswe about the children, and what does he fear?
4. Who is Leaynne described in Chapter 15, and why does he owe Florence a favor?
5. After Ramotswe reads the report, how does she decide to deliver the truth to Badule?
6. Why is Ramotswe upset about the newspaper article on sleep?
7. How does the orphan girl feel about Matekoni and his residence?
8. What does Makutsi discover on the trail of Badule's wife?
9. What does Badule explain is his concern to Makutsi?
10. How does Florence get what she deserves?
This section contains 800 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)