|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who feels it is his/her duty to help Matekoni?
(a) The teacher.
(b) The maid.
(c) The boy.
(d) The girl.
2. Whom does Ramotswe confront for lying, prompting him to offer to call security?
3. Who is fearful of going to Dr. Ranta's house alone?
4. Who tells Ramotswe to come to the house to hear the whole story about the student and the altered exam?
5. What case that haunts Ranta will remain closed, according to a promise by the detective?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ramotswe concerned about in relation to the orphan children?
2. How do the orphans feel while at Matekoni's house?
3. Whom does Matekoni blame for the orphan situation, fearing Ramotswe will break off his engagement?
4. Where will the orphan children be living after Maketoni gets married?
5. Whom does Matekoni discover knows about engines?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Matekoni discover about the two orphan children when he takes them to his garage?
2. What does Florence request from Paul, and how does he stop her?
3. How does Ramotswe respond to Matekoni's desire to adopt the orphans?
4. Who is Leaynne described in Chapter 15, and why does he owe Florence a favor?
5. How does the orphan girl spend the night while her brother sleeps?
6. What does the orphan girl feel she must do for Matekoni?
7. What does Matekoni discover he enjoys while shopping?
8. What decision does Maketoni make about the orphans while sitting in his office?
9. What does Makutsi discover on the trail of Badule's wife?
10. What does Matekoni dream about the orphan boy?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)