|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the assistant detective's first client do for a living?
(a) He is a priest.
(b) He is an artist.
(c) He is a writer.
(d) He is a butcher.
2. Who says she won't tell the police but will tell Mrs. Curtin the story about her son?
3. Who regularly wakes up in the middle of the night because of sleeping problems?
4. Who is fearful of going to Dr. Ranta's house alone?
5. Who is happy to marry a kind man?
Short Answer Questions
1. What case that haunts Ranta will remain closed, according to a promise by the detective?
2. Who is upset to learn she still has to do the typing even though she is now an assistant detective?
3. What is the assistant detective allowed to have subject to an agreement?
4. After shopping, whose picture is taken by a local photographer?
5. Who is the infant orphan staying at Matekoni's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Matekoni discover he enjoys while shopping?
2. What does Makutsi discover on the trail of Badule's wife?
3. What does Badule explain is his concern to Makutsi?
4. What does Matekoni discover about the two orphan children when he takes them to his garage?
5. Why is Ramotswe curious about the orphan children when she comes out of the post office?
6. What decision does Maketoni make about the orphans while sitting in his office?
7. How does Ramotswe respond to Matekoni's desire to adopt the orphans?
8. How does Ramotswe get Ranta to change his position on the Curtin story and talk to her?
9. How does the orphan girl feel about Matekoni and his residence?
10. After Ramotswe reads the report, how does she decide to deliver the truth to Badule?
This section contains 815 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)