|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stares at Ramotswe a long time before telling her the children are from an orphan farm?
2. Who is upset to learn she still has to do the typing even though she is now an assistant detective?
3. Who fell into a ditch and broke his neck and was buried quietly?
4. From whom does the detective learn that Ranta is a ladies' man?
(a) The principal.
(b) The Prime Minister.
(c) The secretary.
(d) The government.
5. What is Florence reported for stealing?
(b) Illegal weapons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will the orphan children be living after Maketoni gets married?
2. Why do the orphans like Maketoni?
3. Who calls his office and learns Florence has been arrested?
4. After shopping, whose picture is taken by a local photographer?
5. Who trusts Matekoni implicitly by staying at his house?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Leaynne described in Chapter 15, and why does he owe Florence a favor?
2. What is Florence's plan to frame Ramotswe?
3. Why does Ramotswe feel scared about visiting Ranta and how does Matekoni help her?
4. What does Florence request from Paul, and how does he stop her?
5. How does Florence reveal her anxiety about her employment through physical symptoms?
6. Why is Ramotswe curious about the orphan children when she comes out of the post office?
7. What does Matekoni discover he enjoys while shopping?
8. How does the orphan girl feel about Matekoni and his residence?
9. What does Ramotswe discover about Ranta?
10. After Makutsi types up her report, why does she not tell Badule immediately?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)