|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will the orphan children be living after Maketoni gets married?
(a) The Palisades.
(b) The Outliers.
(c) The Boulangerie.
(d) The Zebra house.
2. Who considers Ranta a psychopath?
3. Who had an affair with the South African woman that Michael shared a room with at the farm?
4. Who drives to the University looking for Mr. Oswald Ranta?
5. Who tells Ramotswe to come to the house to hear the whole story about the student and the altered exam?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Matekoni decide to hire?
2. What does the adoptive father of the orphans want to provide for the children?
3. Who is upset to learn she still has to do the typing even though she is now an assistant detective?
4. Who is Ramotswe concerned about in relation to the orphan children?
5. Who did Florence meet at a take-out restaurant?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Michael die according to Dr. Ranta?
2. What does Matekoni discover about the two orphan children when he takes them to his garage?
3. What is Florence's plan to frame Ramotswe?
4. What does Badule explain is his concern to Makutsi?
5. How does Ramotswe respond to Matekoni's desire to adopt the orphans?
6. How does the orphan girl spend the night while her brother sleeps?
7. Why is Ramotswe upset about the newspaper article on sleep?
8. How does Ramotswe welcome the children into their new home?
9. After Ramotswe reads the report, how does she decide to deliver the truth to Badule?
10. Why does Ramotswe feel scared about visiting Ranta and how does Matekoni help her?
This section contains 808 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)