|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Florence place the object she gets from the person that she met at a take-out restaurant?
(a) Ramotswe's house.
(b) Maketoni's house.
(c) Zebra's house.
(d) Peco's house.
2. Where is the take-out restaurant that Florence visited?
(a) The African mall.
(b) The German mall.
(c) The Greek mall.
(d) The Diaspora mall.
3. Who stares at Ramotswe a long time before telling her the children are from an orphan farm?
4. For whom does Ramotswe mention the professor altered the examination?
5. Who watches a plane fly over from the window of Matekoni's house?
(a) The girl.
(b) The teacher.
(c) The boy.
(d) The maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What case that haunts Ranta will remain closed, according to a promise by the detective?
2. How do the orphans feel while at Matekoni's house?
3. Who visits Florence in prison?
4. Who can't afford to pay for both an assistant detective and a secretary?
5. Whom does Florence call that owes her money?
Short Essay Questions
1. What decision does Maketoni make about the orphans while sitting in his office?
2. Who is Leaynne described in Chapter 15, and why does he owe Florence a favor?
3. What is Florence's plan to frame Ramotswe?
4. What does the orphan girl feel she must do for Matekoni?
5. After Ramotswe reads the report, how does she decide to deliver the truth to Badule?
6. Why is Ramotswe upset about the newspaper article on sleep?
7. How does Florence reveal her anxiety about her employment through physical symptoms?
8. Why does Ramotswe feel scared about visiting Ranta and how does Matekoni help her?
9. How does the orphan girl spend the night while her brother sleeps?
10. After Makutsi types up her report, why does she not tell Badule immediately?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)