|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells the assistant detective's first client that his son's education is being paid by a charity?
(a) His mother.
(b) His wife.
(c) His brother.
(d) His father.
2. Who explains what happened at the orphans' farm and how he had no alternative but to take the children?
3. Who fell into a ditch and broke his neck and was buried quietly?
4. What does Ramotswe wonder about the orphan children in Chapter 14?
(a) Whom they are.
(b) How old they are.
(c) What they do for a living.
(d) Where they come from.
5. Who feels it is his/her duty to help Matekoni?
(a) The boy.
(b) The teacher.
(c) The girl.
(d) The maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who visits Florence in prison?
2. Where does Ramotswe take Matekoni to discuss the children privately?
3. Why is Florence arrested?
4. Where is the take-out restaurant that Florence visited?
5. From whom does the detective learn that Ranta is a ladies' man?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)