|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom do the orphans meet that is on her way to the post office?
2. What is the assistant detective's first client afraid is happening in his marriage?
(a) It is getting stronger.
(b) His wife is cheating.
(c) It is falling apart.
(d) It is getting tougher.
3. Whom does Matekoni blame for the orphan situation, fearing Ramotswe will break off his engagement?
4. Who stares at Ramotswe a long time before telling her the children are from an orphan farm?
5. Whose case does the assistant detective receive?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did the person Florence meet at the take out restaurant live with?
2. Who reads the report written by Mma Makutsi and compliments her on doing a good job?
3. Where is the take-out restaurant that Florence visited?
4. Who watches a plane fly over from the window of Matekoni's house?
5. Who is Ramotswe concerned about in relation to the orphan children?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the orphan girl spend the night while her brother sleeps?
2. What is Florence's plan to frame Ramotswe?
3. Why is Makutsi upset about typing, and what does Ramotswe offer her?
4. Who is Leaynne described in Chapter 15, and why does he owe Florence a favor?
5. After Ramotswe reads the report, how does she decide to deliver the truth to Badule?
6. How does Florence reveal her anxiety about her employment through physical symptoms?
7. Why did Carla leave the farm after Michael's death?
8. How does Ramotswe get Ranta to change his position on the Curtin story and talk to her?
9. How does the orphan girl feel about Matekoni and his residence?
10. What does Matekoni dream about the orphan boy?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)