|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ramotswe take Matekoni to discuss the children privately?
(a) The Metronome.
(b) The Citadel.
(c) The post office.
(d) The Embassy.
2. What role is Matekoni playing with the children without the knowledge of Ramotswe?
3. Who stares at Ramotswe a long time before telling her the children are from an orphan farm?
4. What does the adoptive father of the orphans want to provide for the children?
(a) New books.
(b) A new house.
(c) A good education.
(d) New clothes.
5. Who visits Florence in prison?
Short Answer Questions
1. From where did Ranta receive a grant to work on the farm?
2. Whom will Makutsi and her boss tell about the affair but will try to make him happy somehow?
3. Where is the take-out restaurant that Florence visited?
4. What is the name of the orphan boy?
5. Who is Ramotswe concerned about in relation to the orphan children?
Short Essay Questions
1. After Makutsi types up her report, why does she not tell Badule immediately?
2. What does Ramotswe discover about Ranta?
3. After obtaining the information she needed, what does Ramotswe decide to do for Curtin and Ranta?
4. What does Florence request from Paul, and how does he stop her?
5. Why is it awkward when Matekoni tells Ramotswe about the children, and what does he fear?
6. What does Matekoni dream about the orphan boy?
7. Why is Makutsi upset about typing, and what does Ramotswe offer her?
8. How does Florence reveal her anxiety about her employment through physical symptoms?
9. Why is Ramotswe curious about the orphan children when she comes out of the post office?
10. How does the orphan girl spend the night while her brother sleeps?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)