|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is most interested in learning about engines at the garage?
2. What does Ramotswe wonder about the orphan children in Chapter 14?
(a) How old they are.
(b) What they do for a living.
(c) Where they come from.
(d) Whom they are.
3. Who feels it is his/her duty to help Matekoni?
(a) The boy.
(b) The teacher.
(c) The maid.
(d) The girl.
4. Where does the person work that owes Florence money?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A saloon.
(c) An office.
(d) A bar.
5. Who fell into a ditch and broke his neck and was buried quietly?
Short Answer Questions
1. After shopping, whose picture is taken by a local photographer?
2. What is the name of the orphan boy?
3. Who tells Makutsi to talk to the maid and follow the partner of the client?
4. Whom do the orphans meet that is on her way to the post office?
5. Why is Florence arrested?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ramotswe respond to Matekoni's desire to adopt the orphans?
2. Why is Ramotswe curious about the orphan children when she comes out of the post office?
3. Why did Carla leave the farm after Michael's death?
4. What is Florence's plan to frame Ramotswe?
5. What does Ramotswe discover about Ranta?
6. What does Badule explain is his concern to Makutsi?
7. What decision does Maketoni make about the orphans while sitting in his office?
8. Why is it awkward when Matekoni tells Ramotswe about the children, and what does he fear?
9. What does Florence request from Paul, and how does he stop her?
10. What does the orphan girl feel she must do for Matekoni?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)