|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sleeping at Matekoni's house when the plane flies over?
(a) The maid and the teacher.
(b) Matekoni and the girl.
(c) Matekoni and the boy.
(d) The boy and the girl.
2. Who watches a plane fly over from the window of Matekoni's house?
(a) The teacher.
(b) The maid.
(c) The boy.
(d) The girl.
3. Where does the person work that owes Florence money?
(a) A bar.
(b) A saloon.
(c) An office.
(d) A hotel.
4. What role does Matekoni play for the orphans?
5. After shopping, whose picture is taken by a local photographer?
(a) The writers'.
(b) The orphans'.
(c) The students'.
(d) The family's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who left the farm pregnant with Michael's baby?
2. Who has the children visiting the garage with him?
3. Where does Ramotswe take Matekoni to discuss the children privately?
4. What does Ramotswe wonder about the orphan children in Chapter 14?
5. Whose case does the assistant detective receive?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Florence's plan to frame Ramotswe?
2. How does Florence get what she deserves?
3. After Ramotswe reads the report, how does she decide to deliver the truth to Badule?
4. What does Badule explain is his concern to Makutsi?
5. Why is Makutsi upset about typing, and what does Ramotswe offer her?
6. Why is it awkward when Matekoni tells Ramotswe about the children, and what does he fear?
7. Why is Ramotswe upset about the newspaper article on sleep?
8. What does Makutsi discover on the trail of Badule's wife?
9. Why does Ramotswe feel scared about visiting Ranta and how does Matekoni help her?
10. How does Ramotswe welcome the children into their new home?
This section contains 848 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)