|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does Matekoni play for the orphans?
2. What role is Matekoni playing with the children without the knowledge of Ramotswe?
3. Who is fearful of going to Dr. Ranta's house alone?
4. The client's partner visits a man who has a wife where?
5. What does the adoptive father of the orphans want to provide for the children?
(a) A good education.
(b) New books.
(c) A new house.
(d) New clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who explains what happened at the orphans' farm and how he had no alternative but to take the children?
2. Who has the children visiting the garage with him?
3. What kind of relationship does Florence have with the person she met at a take-out restaurant?
4. Whom does Florence call that owes her money?
5. What is Florence reported for stealing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Leaynne described in Chapter 15, and why does he owe Florence a favor?
2. After Ramotswe reads the report, how does she decide to deliver the truth to Badule?
3. What decision does Maketoni make about the orphans while sitting in his office?
4. Why is it awkward when Matekoni tells Ramotswe about the children, and what does he fear?
5. What is Florence's plan to frame Ramotswe?
6. How did Michael die according to Dr. Ranta?
7. What does Matekoni discover about the two orphan children when he takes them to his garage?
8. What does Ramotswe discover about Ranta?
9. What does the orphan girl feel she must do for Matekoni?
10. How does Florence get what she deserves?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)