|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose case does the assistant detective receive?
2. Who tells Ramotswe to come to the house to hear the whole story about the student and the altered exam?
3. From where did Ranta receive a grant to work on the farm?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The Ford Foundation.
(c) The Japanese.
(d) The Chinese.
4. Who trusts Matekoni implicitly by staying at his house?
(a) The girl.
(b) The maid.
(c) The boy.
(d) The teacher.
5. Who calls his office and learns Florence has been arrested?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had an affair with the South African woman that Michael shared a room with at the farm?
2. Who is sleeping at Matekoni's house when the plane flies over?
3. Who tells Makutsi to talk to the maid and follow the partner of the client?
4. Whom do the orphans meet that is on her way to the post office?
5. Where is the take-out restaurant that Florence visited?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ramotswe discover about Ranta?
2. After Ramotswe reads the report, how does she decide to deliver the truth to Badule?
3. Why is it awkward when Matekoni tells Ramotswe about the children, and what does he fear?
4. How does Ramotswe get Ranta to change his position on the Curtin story and talk to her?
5. How does Florence get what she deserves?
6. How does Ramotswe respond to Matekoni's desire to adopt the orphans?
7. What does Makutsi discover on the trail of Badule's wife?
8. What does Matekoni discover he enjoys while shopping?
9. How does the orphan girl spend the night while her brother sleeps?
10. After Makutsi types up her report, why does she not tell Badule immediately?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)