|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose case does the assistant detective receive?
2. What does the adoptive father of the orphans want to provide for the children?
(a) A new house.
(b) A good education.
(c) New clothes.
(d) New books.
3. Who types the report of what was learned from watching the first client's partner's whereabouts?
4. Who is happy to marry a kind man?
5. Who feels it is his/her duty to help Matekoni?
(a) The girl.
(b) The teacher.
(c) The maid.
(d) The boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reads the report written by Mma Makutsi and compliments her on doing a good job?
2. Whose disappearance does the professor say he has no knowledge of?
3. Who is the older orphan staying at Matekoni's house?
4. Who takes his foster children shopping?
5. Who regularly wakes up in the middle of the night because of sleeping problems?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Florence reveal her anxiety about her employment through physical symptoms?
2. Why did Carla leave the farm after Michael's death?
3. After Ramotswe reads the report, how does she decide to deliver the truth to Badule?
4. What decision does Maketoni make about the orphans while sitting in his office?
5. Why is it awkward when Matekoni tells Ramotswe about the children, and what does he fear?
6. After obtaining the information she needed, what does Ramotswe decide to do for Curtin and Ranta?
7. What does Florence request from Paul, and how does he stop her?
8. How does Ramotswe welcome the children into their new home?
9. How does Ramotswe get Ranta to change his position on the Curtin story and talk to her?
10. What does the orphan girl feel she must do for Matekoni?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)