|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role is Matekoni playing with the children without the knowledge of Ramotswe?
2. Where does Florence place the object she gets from the person that she met at a take-out restaurant?
(a) Peco's house.
(b) Maketoni's house.
(c) Zebra's house.
(d) Ramotswe's house.
3. What do the orphan children show Ramotswe before explaining they are living with Maketoni?
4. Who had an affair with the South African woman that Michael shared a room with at the farm?
5. Who has an ethical duty to tell the truth to a client?
(a) An accountant.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A detective.
(d) A writer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does Matekoni play for the orphans?
2. Who takes his foster children shopping?
3. Who trusts Matekoni implicitly by staying at his house?
4. What had Florence been suffering from since she learned of Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni's plans to marry Mma Ramotswe?
5. Where is Michael's partner living according to Ranta?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)