|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where did Ranta receive a grant to work on the farm?
(a) The Ford Foundation.
(b) The Chinese.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The Japanese.
2. Who tells Ramotswe to come to the house to hear the whole story about the student and the altered exam?
3. What is the name of the orphan girl?
4. Who drives to the University looking for Mr. Oswald Ranta?
5. From whom does the detective learn that Ranta is a ladies' man?
(a) The Prime Minister.
(b) The government.
(c) The principal.
(d) The secretary.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does Ramotswe mention the professor altered the examination?
2. What does Florence ask the person she met at a take-out restaurant to get for her?
3. Who is the South African woman that Michael shared a room with at the farm?
4. What kind of relationship does Florence have with the person she met at a take-out restaurant?
5. Who is a man who needs constant reassurance, according to Ramotswe?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)