|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role is Matekoni playing with the children without the knowledge of Ramotswe?
2. What had Florence been suffering from since she learned of Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni's plans to marry Mma Ramotswe?
(a) Sleep deprivation.
(d) Anxiety attacks.
3. Who is upset to learn she still has to do the typing even though she is now an assistant detective?
4. Who left the farm pregnant with Michael's baby?
5. Who is Ramotswe concerned about in relation to the orphan children?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her fiance.
(d) Her uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. After shopping, whose picture is taken by a local photographer?
2. Who is sleeping at Matekoni's house when the plane flies over?
3. Who feels it is his/her duty to help Matekoni?
4. Who did Florence meet at a take-out restaurant?
5. Where does Matekoni take the children to show their new home and have lunch, after talking to his fiance?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ramotswe welcome the children into their new home?
2. What does Florence request from Paul, and how does he stop her?
3. How does Florence get what she deserves?
4. What does Matekoni discover he enjoys while shopping?
5. What does Matekoni discover about the two orphan children when he takes them to his garage?
6. What does Matekoni dream about the orphan boy?
7. Why is Makutsi upset about typing, and what does Ramotswe offer her?
8. What does the orphan girl feel she must do for Matekoni?
9. How does the orphan girl spend the night while her brother sleeps?
10. After Ramotswe reads the report, how does she decide to deliver the truth to Badule?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)