|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who drives to the University looking for Mr. Oswald Ranta?
2. Who trusts Matekoni implicitly by staying at his house?
(a) The girl.
(b) The maid.
(c) The boy.
(d) The teacher.
3. Who did Florence meet at a take-out restaurant?
4. Who dreams of having the orphan boy working in the mechanic shop?
5. Where does Florence place the object she gets from the person that she met at a take-out restaurant?
(a) Peco's house.
(b) Zebra's house.
(c) Ramotswe's house.
(d) Maketoni's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Florence reported for stealing?
2. What does Florence ask the person she met at a take-out restaurant to get for her?
3. Who can't afford to pay for both an assistant detective and a secretary?
4. Whose disappearance does the professor say he has no knowledge of?
5. Who is happy to marry a kind man?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Matekoni dream about the orphan boy?
2. After obtaining the information she needed, what does Ramotswe decide to do for Curtin and Ranta?
3. How does Florence get what she deserves?
4. Why did Carla leave the farm after Michael's death?
5. Why is Ramotswe curious about the orphan children when she comes out of the post office?
6. How did Michael die according to Dr. Ranta?
7. What does Matekoni discover about the two orphan children when he takes them to his garage?
8. How does the orphan girl spend the night while her brother sleeps?
9. Who is Leaynne described in Chapter 15, and why does he owe Florence a favor?
10. After Ramotswe reads the report, how does she decide to deliver the truth to Badule?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)