|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells the assistant detective's first client that his son's education is being paid by a charity?
(a) His father.
(b) His wife.
(c) His brother.
(d) His mother.
2. Who calls his office and learns Florence has been arrested?
3. Where is the take-out restaurant that Florence visited?
(a) The German mall.
(b) The Diaspora mall.
(c) The Greek mall.
(d) The African mall.
4. What is Florence reported for stealing?
(c) Illegal weapons.
5. Who can't afford to pay for both an assistant detective and a secretary?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom will Makutsi and her boss tell about the affair but will try to make him happy somehow?
2. Who is not wealthy but can provide for the orphans?
3. Whom does Matekoni discover knows about engines?
4. Who stares at Ramotswe a long time before telling her the children are from an orphan farm?
5. What role is Matekoni playing with the children without the knowledge of Ramotswe?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Matekoni discover he enjoys while shopping?
2. What does Ramotswe discover about Ranta?
3. What does Badule explain is his concern to Makutsi?
4. Why did Carla leave the farm after Michael's death?
5. What is Florence's plan to frame Ramotswe?
6. What decision does Maketoni make about the orphans while sitting in his office?
7. What does Florence request from Paul, and how does he stop her?
8. How does Florence reveal her anxiety about her employment through physical symptoms?
9. After obtaining the information she needed, what does Ramotswe decide to do for Curtin and Ranta?
10. Why is Ramotswe upset about the newspaper article on sleep?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)