|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is upset to learn she still has to do the typing even though she is now an assistant detective?
2. What does Florence ask the person she met at a take-out restaurant to get for her?
(a) A big bed and box spring.
(b) A long table.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
3. Why is Florence arrested?
(a) For arson.
(b) For stealing.
(c) For having a gun.
(d) For lying.
4. Who is the infant orphan staying at Matekoni's house?
(b) The girl.
(c) The boy.
5. What do the orphan children show Ramotswe before explaining they are living with Maketoni?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who found people stealing meat at his place of employment ?
2. What is Florence reported for stealing?
3. What kind of relationship does Florence have with the person she met at a take-out restaurant?
4. Who watches a plane fly over from the window of Matekoni's house?
5. Who calls his office and learns Florence has been arrested?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is it awkward when Matekoni tells Ramotswe about the children, and what does he fear?
2. After obtaining the information she needed, what does Ramotswe decide to do for Curtin and Ranta?
3. What does Florence request from Paul, and how does he stop her?
4. Why is Ramotswe upset about the newspaper article on sleep?
5. How did Michael die according to Dr. Ranta?
6. How does Florence get what she deserves?
7. How does Ramotswe welcome the children into their new home?
8. Why does Ramotswe feel scared about visiting Ranta and how does Matekoni help her?
9. Who is Leaynne described in Chapter 15, and why does he owe Florence a favor?
10. What does Badule explain is his concern to Makutsi?
This section contains 811 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)