|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the infant orphan staying at Matekoni's house?
(b) The boy.
(c) The girl.
2. What role is Matekoni playing with the children without the knowledge of Ramotswe?
3. Who fell into a ditch and broke his neck and was buried quietly?
4. Who is most interested in learning about engines at the garage?
5. Whom does Florence call that owes her money?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of relationship does Florence have with the person she met at a take-out restaurant?
2. Whom does Matekoni blame for the orphan situation, fearing Ramotswe will break off his engagement?
3. Who considers Ranta a psychopath?
4. What is Florence reported for stealing?
5. From where did Ranta receive a grant to work on the farm?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ramotswe get Ranta to change his position on the Curtin story and talk to her?
2. Why is Ramotswe upset about the newspaper article on sleep?
3. How does Ramotswe welcome the children into their new home?
4. What decision does Maketoni make about the orphans while sitting in his office?
5. Why did Carla leave the farm after Michael's death?
6. What does Makutsi discover on the trail of Badule's wife?
7. What does the orphan girl feel she must do for Matekoni?
8. What does Badule explain is his concern to Makutsi?
9. How does Florence get what she deserves?
10. What does Florence request from Paul, and how does he stop her?
This section contains 747 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)