|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose case does the assistant detective receive?
2. Where is the take-out restaurant that Florence visited?
(a) The African mall.
(b) The Greek mall.
(c) The German mall.
(d) The Diaspora mall.
3. What kind of relationship does Florence have with the person she met at a take-out restaurant?
4. Who drives to the University looking for Mr. Oswald Ranta?
5. Who calls his office and learns Florence has been arrested?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom do the orphans meet that is on her way to the post office?
2. What role does Matekoni play for the orphans?
3. Who is sleeping at Matekoni's house when the plane flies over?
4. What does the adoptive father of the orphans want to provide for the children?
5. Where is Michael's partner living according to Ranta?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Ramotswe feel scared about visiting Ranta and how does Matekoni help her?
2. What does Matekoni discover he enjoys while shopping?
3. Why is Ramotswe upset about the newspaper article on sleep?
4. What is Florence's plan to frame Ramotswe?
5. Why is it awkward when Matekoni tells Ramotswe about the children, and what does he fear?
6. Why did Carla leave the farm after Michael's death?
7. Why is Ramotswe curious about the orphan children when she comes out of the post office?
8. After obtaining the information she needed, what does Ramotswe decide to do for Curtin and Ranta?
9. What does Florence request from Paul, and how does he stop her?
10. How does Florence get what she deserves?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)