|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Matekoni's decision to help the orphans reveal about his character?
(a) He is manipulative.
(b) He is impatient.
(c) He is selfish.
(d) He is generous.
2. What role is Matekoni playing with the children without the knowledge of Ramotswe?
3. Who tells Makutsi to talk to the maid and follow the partner of the client?
4. Where does Makutsi see the client's partner visit a house?
(a) On Nyerere Drive.
(b) On Fairmount Drive.
(c) On Florence Drive.
(d) On Badule Drive.
5. What is Florence reported for stealing?
(c) Illegal weapons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes his foster children shopping?
2. Who watches a plane fly over from the window of Matekoni's house?
3. Who is not wealthy but can provide for the orphans?
4. Who is the infant orphan staying at Matekoni's house?
5. What is the name of the orphan boy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Makutsi discover on the trail of Badule's wife?
2. How does Ramotswe get Ranta to change his position on the Curtin story and talk to her?
3. What decision does Maketoni make about the orphans while sitting in his office?
4. Why is Makutsi upset about typing, and what does Ramotswe offer her?
5. How does Ramotswe welcome the children into their new home?
6. Why is Ramotswe curious about the orphan children when she comes out of the post office?
7. What does Ramotswe discover about Ranta?
8. How does the orphan girl spend the night while her brother sleeps?
9. Who is Leaynne described in Chapter 15, and why does he owe Florence a favor?
10. How does Florence get what she deserves?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)