|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who left the farm pregnant with Michael's baby?
2. What does Florence ask the person she met at a take-out restaurant to get for her?
(a) A knife.
(b) A big bed and box spring.
(c) A long table.
(d) A gun.
3. What role does Matekoni play for the orphans?
4. Whom does Ramotswe confront for lying, prompting him to offer to call security?
5. Who is the older orphan staying at Matekoni's house?
(a) The boy.
(b) The girl.
(c) The young man.
(d) The young woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Matekoni take the children to show their new home and have lunch, after talking to his fiance?
2. Who tells the assistant detective's first client that his son's education is being paid by a charity?
3. Who is Ramotswe concerned about in relation to the orphan children?
4. Who considers Ranta a psychopath?
5. How had Florence protected from the police, the person she met at a take-out restaurant?
Short Essay Questions
1. What decision does Maketoni make about the orphans while sitting in his office?
2. How does Ramotswe respond to Matekoni's desire to adopt the orphans?
3. After Ramotswe reads the report, how does she decide to deliver the truth to Badule?
4. What does Makutsi discover on the trail of Badule's wife?
5. What does Matekoni dream about the orphan boy?
6. What does Matekoni discover about the two orphan children when he takes them to his garage?
7. Why is it awkward when Matekoni tells Ramotswe about the children, and what does he fear?
8. How does Florence get what she deserves?
9. Who is Leaynne described in Chapter 15, and why does he owe Florence a favor?
10. What does Matekoni discover he enjoys while shopping?
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)