|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ramotswe's intuition tell her about Michael and the farm?
(a) He sold it.
(b) He burned it.
(c) He bought it.
(d) He is still there.
2. What is Ramotswe's secretary's name?
3. Whose case does Ramotswe not want but takes anyway?
4. How many times has the proprietor of the Tlokweng Road Speedy Motors proposed?
5. Whom do Ramotswe and the secretary consider evil?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ramotswe say is a symbol of appreciation?
2. For whom has Ramotswe's visitor been searching for the last ten years?
3. In the story Matekoni learns about two orphans, who is in a camp?
4. What kind of ring is Matekoni expected to buy?
5. Who tells Maketoni that she drove by his house to see where he would be living?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Matekoni and Ramotswe discuss about the ring and secrets in town?
2. What is Matekoni's house like?
3. Why does Florence want the help of a male friend to help her with her job?
4. How is Michael described in Chapter 3?
5. What does Ramotswe's intuition tell her about Michael and the farm?
6. How does Ramotswe discover where Ranta lives?
7. When Ramotswe goes to the farm with Potsane, what does she discover?
8. How does Potokwane convince Maketoni to adopt two orphans as a wedding present?
9. How did Andrea try to learn about her son's whereabouts prior to her husband's death?
10. What is Matekoni surprised to learn about his engagement when he goes to the orphan farm?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)