|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the woman in the story Matekoni learns about two orphans die of?
(b) A snake bite.
2. What does Ramotswe say is a symbol of appreciation?
(a) The note.
(b) The ring.
(c) The book.
(d) The dress.
3. Who does Maketoni fail to consult before taking the two orphans?
4. Who travels to Botswana to look for a missing relative?
5. Whom does the woman Ramotswe picks up on the way to the farm introduce her to that worked on the farm?
Short Answer Questions
1. What farm does Matekoni drive to?
2. What does the farm that Ramotswe visits in Chapter 9 consist of?
3. Whose house does the fiance want to live in?
4. Whom does Florence feel that she can no longer entertain at Maketoni's house?
5. By whom was Maketoni persuaded without consulting his bride-to-be?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Matekoni and Ramotswe discuss about the ring and secrets in town?
2. Why does Makutsi resent seeing chickens at her office?
3. What does Ramotswe's intuition tell her about Michael and the farm?
4. How did the Curtins learn their son was missing?
5. What does Matekoni realize about the orphan children and his home?
6. What is the story behind the arrival of the two orphans to the farm?
7. Why did Makutsi go to work for Ramotswe?
8. What is Tears of Giraffe centered around?
9. How is Tsbago described in Chapter 6?
10. How does Potokwane convince Maketoni to adopt two orphans as a wedding present?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)