|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom do Ramotswe and the secretary consider evil?
2. Who is the secretary at the detective agency happy to work for?
3. Who is the proprietor of the Tlokweng Road Speedy Motors?
4. As Florence is making lunch, who arrives home with the two children from the orphan farm?
5. Who does Maketoni fail to consult before taking the two orphans?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Matekoni's garage called?
2. From where does the secretary get the phone number for the man Ramotswe considers evil?
3. Who had promised the children they would be taken care of?
4. What kind of furniture does Matekoni fix at the farm?
5. Where does Maketoni go to kill time when his fiance is out at the farm?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Matekoni's house like?
2. Why is Matekoni happy to get Ramotswe a ring?
3. Why is Ramotswe reluctant to work on the Curtin case?
4. Why did Makutsi go to work for Ramotswe?
5. When Ramotswe goes to the farm with Potsane, what does she discover?
6. Why is Florence upset about her job?
7. Why does Florence want the help of a male friend to help her with her job?
8. Why does Florence get defensive with Ramotswe?
9. How did the Curtins learn their son was missing?
10. Why is Matekoni anxious about his engagement?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)