|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What parts of the house are very dirty?
(a) Living room and back.
(b) Bedroom and attic.
(c) Yard and house.
(d) Front porch and back.
2. Why is Florence upset with Maketoni?
(a) For losing her job.
(b) For marrying her.
(c) For joining a union.
(d) For fighting with her.
3. What kind of furniture does Matekoni fix at the farm?
(a) A wheelchair.
(b) A table.
(c) A bookshelf.
(d) A couch.
4. How many apprentices does Matekoni have?
5. What kind of ring is Matekoni expected to buy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ramotswe say is a symbol of appreciation?
2. Who tells Maketoni that she drove by his house to see where he would be living?
3. What parts are littered around the house that the fiance wants to live in?
4. At whose cousin's motel will the current maid of the house be given a job?
5. What did one of the secretary's classmates at school say the men who hired them were not interested in?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Michael die according to Dr. Ranta?
2. What is the story behind the arrival of the two orphans to the farm?
3. Why is it awkward when Matekoni tells Ramotswe about the children, and what does he fear?
4. What does Ramotswe discover Badule received from Makutsi that leaves him happy?
5. Why does Florence want the help of a male friend to help her with her job?
6. Why is Matekoni happy to get Ramotswe a ring?
7. Why does Makutsi resent seeing chickens at her office?
8. What is Florence's plan to frame Ramotswe?
9. How is Tsbago described in Chapter 6?
10. Why is Ramotswe upset about the newspaper article on sleep?
This section contains 794 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)