Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ramotswe show the secretary a picture of?
(a) A book.
(b) A man.
(c) A woman.
(d) A child.
2. What farm does Matekoni drive to?
3. Who had promised the children they would be taken care of?
4. Where does the man Ramotswe consider evil work?
(a) The school.
(b) The university.
(c) The ministry.
(d) The library.
5. Where is Matekoni when he thinks about the behavior of his apprentices?
(a) His garage.
(b) His hotel.
(c) His house.
(d) His room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Matekoni that he needs to buy a ring?
2. Who is the founder of the No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency?
3. Who experienced kindness as a child that makes him/her generous of spirit?
4. What parts are littered around the house that the fiance wants to live in?
5. Where does the proprietor of the Tlokweng Road Speedy Motors go to meet his/her fiance?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ramotswe discover where Ranta lives?
2. What is Matekoni surprised to learn about his engagement when he goes to the orphan farm?
3. What does Matekoni realize about the orphan children and his home?
4. Why does Andrea Curtin come to Ramostwe's agency?
5. Why does Florence get defensive with Ramotswe?
6. What does Maketoni think about his two apprentices at the garage?
7. How does Potokwane convince Maketoni to adopt two orphans as a wedding present?
8. What decision does Matekoni make without consulting his fiance?
9. What does Ramotswe do for Andrea Curtin that goes the extra mile in the case?
10. What does the orphan girl feel she must do for Matekoni?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)