|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the farm that Ramotswe visits in Chapter 9 consist of?
(a) Broken down tractors.
(b) Old silos.
(c) Deserted buildings.
(d) Emergency wards.
2. How did Ramotswe's visitor learn that the farm worker was missing?
(a) From a newspaper.
(b) From a friend.
(c) From a letter.
(d) From the embassy.
3. What did Florence feel she did well at Maketoni's house even though Ramotswe disagreed?
(a) Feed him.
(b) Clean his clothes.
(c) Bathe him.
(d) Clean his house.
4. Whose house does the fiance want to live in?
5. Why is Florence upset with Maketoni?
(a) For marrying her.
(b) For losing her job.
(c) For fighting with her.
(d) For joining a union.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the missing person that Ramotswe's visitor is searching for?
2. Who does Ramotswe drive to the farm with in Chapter 9?
3. Who travels to Botswana to look for a missing relative?
4. At whose cousin's motel will the current maid of the house be given a job?
5. What is Matekoni's garage called?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the orphan girl unable to walk?
2. Why is Ramotswe reluctant to work on the Curtin case?
3. How does Maketoni end up at the farm where the orphans are?
4. Why does Florence get defensive with Ramotswe?
5. What decision does Matekoni make that amazes the maid?
6. What is Matekoni surprised to learn about his engagement when he goes to the orphan farm?
7. Why does Andrea Curtin come to Ramostwe's agency?
8. How is Michael described in Chapter 3?
9. Why is Matekoni happy to get Ramotswe a ring?
10. How is Tsbago described in Chapter 6?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)