|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who took the two orphans to Nyanyabwe Hospital?
(a) A writer.
(b) A nurse.
(c) A government truck worker.
(d) An ambulance worker.
2. Where in Bostwana do people get engaged in The Tears of the Giraffe?
3. After whose death does Ramotswe's visitor return to Africa?
4. Who tells Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni the story of the two orphans?
5. What is Matekoni's garage called?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had promised the children they would be taken care of?
2. For whom has Ramotswe's visitor been searching for the last ten years?
3. What does Ramotswe show the secretary a picture of?
4. What did the woman in the story Matekoni learns about two orphans die of?
5. When his fiance is out at the farm, Maketoni visits people who need help doing what?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ramotswe respond to Matekoni's desire to adopt the orphans?
2. How does Ramotswe get Ranta to change his position on the Curtin story and talk to her?
3. What decision does Matekoni make that amazes the maid?
4. When Ramotswe goes to the farm with Potsane, what does she discover?
5. What does Maketoni think about his two apprentices at the garage?
6. What does Ramotswe discover about Ranta?
7. What is the significance of the gift that Ramotswe gives Curtin?
8. Why does Makutsi resent seeing chickens at her office?
9. What decision does Maketoni make about the orphans while sitting in his office?
10. Why does Florence get defensive with Ramotswe?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)