|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who took the two orphans to Nyanyabwe Hospital?
(a) A writer.
(b) A nurse.
(c) A government truck worker.
(d) An ambulance worker.
2. What disease damaged the bones of the girl, preventing her from walking prior to going to the farm?
(d) Yellow fever.
3. What does Ramotswe say is a symbol of appreciation?
(a) The dress.
(b) The note.
(c) The ring.
(d) The book.
4. What does Ramotswe show the secretary a picture of?
(a) A man.
(b) A book.
(c) A child.
(d) A woman.
5. Who is the founder of the No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency?
Short Answer Questions
1. By whom was Maketoni persuaded without consulting his bride-to-be?
2. What do the children do while Matekoni brings their suitcase in?
3. Where is Matekoni when he thinks about the behavior of his apprentices?
4. What parts are littered around the house that the fiance wants to live in?
5. Who does Ramotswe pick up on the way to the farm on Saturday morning?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Tears of Giraffe centered around?
2. Why is Matekoni anxious about his engagement?
3. Why does Andrea Curtin come to Ramostwe's agency?
4. Why does Makutsi resent seeing chickens at her office?
5. How does Ramotswe discover where Ranta lives?
6. When Ramotswe goes to the farm with Potsane, what does she discover?
7. How did Andrea try to learn about her son's whereabouts prior to her husband's death?
8. Why is Florence upset about her job?
9. Why does Florence want the help of a male friend to help her with her job?
10. Why is Ramotswe reluctant to work on the Curtin case?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)