|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does the woman Ramotswe picks up on the way to the farm introduce her to that worked on the farm?
2. What is Matekoni's garage called?
3. How many apprentices does Matekoni have?
4. Who is the secretary at the detective agency happy to work for?
5. What did one of the secretary's classmates at school say the men who hired them were not interested in?
(a) Their voices.
(b) Their bodies.
(c) Their scores.
(d) Their brains.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who travels to Botswana to look for a missing relative?
2. Whom do Ramotswe and the secretary consider evil?
3. From what group did Ramotswe's visitor hear about her company?
4. Who is the founder of the No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency?
5. Who arrives without an appointment at lunchtime to visit Ramotswe?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Matekoni anxious about his engagement?
2. Why does Makutsi resent seeing chickens at her office?
3. How is Tsbago described in Chapter 6?
4. What is Tears of Giraffe centered around?
5. Why did Makutsi go to work for Ramotswe?
6. Why does Florence want the help of a male friend to help her with her job?
7. Why is Matekoni happy to get Ramotswe a ring?
8. What decision does Matekoni make that amazes the maid?
9. What is Matekoni surprised to learn about his engagement when he goes to the orphan farm?
10. Why does Andrea Curtin come to Ramostwe's agency?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)