|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Florence is making lunch, who arrives home with the two children from the orphan farm?
2. How did Ramotswe's visitor learn that the farm worker was missing?
(a) From a letter.
(b) From a newspaper.
(c) From a friend.
(d) From the embassy.
3. What does Ramotswe's intuition tell her about Michael and the farm?
(a) He is still there.
(b) He bought it.
(c) He sold it.
(d) He burned it.
4. What do the children do while Matekoni brings their suitcase in?
5. Where is Matekoni when he thinks about the behavior of his apprentices?
(a) His room.
(b) His hotel.
(c) His house.
(d) His garage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the woman in the story Matekoni learns about two orphans give birth to?
2. What is the name of the farm that Ramotswe goes to visit?
3. When his fiance is out at the farm, Maketoni visits people who need help doing what?
4. What parts of the house are very dirty?
5. What kind of ring is Matekoni expected to buy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Badule explain is his concern to Makutsi?
2. Why is Makutsi upset about typing, and what does Ramotswe offer her?
3. How does Florence reveal her anxiety about her employment through physical symptoms?
4. What does Maketoni think about his two apprentices at the garage?
5. How does Ramotswe welcome the children into their new home?
6. What decision does Maketoni make about the orphans while sitting in his office?
7. Why is the orphan girl unable to walk?
8. Why does Andrea Curtin come to Ramostwe's agency?
9. How does Maketoni end up at the farm where the orphans are?
10. What is Matekoni's house like?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)