|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Florence engage in a plot against Ramotswe?
(a) A male friend.
(b) A parent.
(c) An employer.
(d) A sibling.
2. From what group did Ramotswe's visitor hear about her company?
(a) The American Embassy.
(b) The German Embassy.
(c) The British Embassy.
(d) The Iranian Embassy.
3. Where is Matekoni when he thinks about the behavior of his apprentices?
(a) His garage.
(b) His room.
(c) His hotel.
(d) His house.
4. What kind of furniture does Matekoni fix at the farm?
(a) A bookshelf.
(b) A couch.
(c) A table.
(d) A wheelchair.
5. To whom does Ramotswe dictate letters?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who likes to leave the door open at the detective agency?
2. Who tells Maketoni that she drove by his house to see where he would be living?
3. What does Ramotswe think about the past?
4. Where does Maketoni go to kill time when his fiance is out at the farm?
5. What parts of the house are very dirty?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Matekoni happy to get Ramotswe a ring?
2. What decision does Matekoni make without consulting his fiance?
3. Why does Andrea Curtin come to Ramostwe's agency?
4. How does Ramotswe discover where Ranta lives?
5. Why is the orphan girl unable to walk?
6. What is the story behind the arrival of the two orphans to the farm?
7. Why is Matekoni anxious about his engagement?
8. How is Michael described in Chapter 3?
9. What is Matekoni's house like?
10. How does Potokwane convince Maketoni to adopt two orphans as a wedding present?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)