|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does the secretary get the phone number for the man Ramotswe considers evil?
(a) The school.
(b) The phone book.
(c) The prison.
(d) The registry.
2. What parts of the house are very dirty?
(a) Yard and house.
(b) Front porch and back.
(c) Bedroom and attic.
(d) Living room and back.
3. Where does the man Ramotswe consider evil work?
(a) The ministry.
(b) The library.
(c) The university.
(d) The school.
4. In the story Matekoni learns about two orphans, who is in a camp?
(a) A rider.
(b) A tribe.
(c) A mountaineer.
(d) A bookseller.
5. Who tells Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni the story of the two orphans?
Short Answer Questions
1. From what group did Ramotswe's visitor hear about her company?
2. What does Matekoni and Ramotswe agree cannot expect in Gaberone?
3. Who experienced kindness as a child that makes him/her generous of spirit?
4. Who does Maketoni fail to consult before taking the two orphans?
5. Who feels that he/she has an obligation to the children no matter what happens?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Tsbago described in Chapter 6?
2. What does Ramotswe's intuition tell her about Michael and the farm?
3. What does Matekoni realize about the orphan children and his home?
4. Why does Makutsi resent seeing chickens at her office?
5. What decision does Matekoni make without consulting his fiance?
6. When Ramotswe goes to the farm with Potsane, what does she discover?
7. Why does Andrea Curtin come to Ramostwe's agency?
8. Why is Ramotswe reluctant to work on the Curtin case?
9. How is Michael described in Chapter 3?
10. How did the Curtins learn their son was missing?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)