|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ramotswe's intuition tell her about Michael and the farm?
(a) He burned it.
(b) He bought it.
(c) He sold it.
(d) He is still there.
2. What did Florence feel she did well at Maketoni's house even though Ramotswe disagreed?
(a) Bathe him.
(b) Feed him.
(c) Clean his house.
(d) Clean his clothes.
3. After whose death does Ramotswe's visitor return to Africa?
4. What enters the detective agency because the door is open?
5. What did Florence fail to do at Maketoni's house?
(a) Clean it.
(b) Organize it.
(c) Protect it.
(d) Live in it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Matekoni work on while he is at the farm?
2. What is the name of the farm that Ramotswe goes to visit?
3. Why is Florence upset with Maketoni?
4. Who is the proprietor of the Tlokweng Road Speedy Motors?
5. Where is Matekoni when he thinks about the behavior of his apprentices?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the orphan girl unable to walk?
2. Why is Florence upset about her job?
3. Why did Carla leave the farm after Michael's death?
4. What does Ramotswe discover Badule received from Makutsi that leaves him happy?
5. What does Badule explain is his concern to Makutsi?
6. What do Matekoni and Ramotswe discuss about the ring and secrets in town?
7. After Ramotswe reads the report, how does she decide to deliver the truth to Badule?
8. What does Maketoni think about his two apprentices at the garage?
9. How does Maketoni end up at the farm where the orphans are?
10. Why is Ramotswe curious about the orphan children when she comes out of the post office?
This section contains 775 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)