|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Maketoni fail to consult before taking the two orphans?
2. What parts of the house are very dirty?
(a) Bedroom and attic.
(b) Yard and house.
(c) Front porch and back.
(d) Living room and back.
3. To whom does Ramotswe dictate letters?
4. Whose house does the fiance want to live in?
5. Whom does the woman Ramotswe picks up on the way to the farm introduce her to that worked on the farm?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the secretary at the detective agency happy to work for?
2. What does Ramotswe put in her pocket that she takes from the farm she visits in Chapter 9?
3. Whose maid does the engaged couple want to retain for their house?
4. With whom does Florence engage in a plot against Ramotswe?
5. As Florence is making lunch, who arrives home with the two children from the orphan farm?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Matekoni surprised to learn about his engagement when he goes to the orphan farm?
2. Why is Ramotswe reluctant to work on the Curtin case?
3. What does Maketoni think about his two apprentices at the garage?
4. How does Maketoni end up at the farm where the orphans are?
5. How did Andrea try to learn about her son's whereabouts prior to her husband's death?
6. Why is Matekoni happy to get Ramotswe a ring?
7. What do Matekoni and Ramotswe discuss about the ring and secrets in town?
8. How did the Curtins learn their son was missing?
9. Why is Matekoni anxious about his engagement?
10. How does Ramotswe discover where Ranta lives?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)