|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Matekoni when he thinks about the behavior of his apprentices?
(a) His room.
(b) His hotel.
(c) His garage.
(d) His house.
2. What does Ramotswe say is a symbol of appreciation?
(a) The book.
(b) The dress.
(c) The note.
(d) The ring.
3. For whom has Ramotswe's visitor been searching for the last ten years?
(a) A son.
(b) A friend.
(c) A husband.
(d) A daughter.
4. At whose cousin's motel will the current maid of the house be given a job?
5. What parts are littered around the house that the fiance wants to live in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ramotswe show the secretary a picture of?
2. Who had promised the children they would be taken care of?
3. What did one of the secretary's classmates at school say the men who hired them were not interested in?
4. Whom do Ramotswe and the secretary consider evil?
5. What parts of the house are very dirty?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Florence get defensive with Ramotswe?
2. How is Tsbago described in Chapter 6?
3. How does Ramotswe discover where Ranta lives?
4. What does Matekoni realize about the orphan children and his home?
5. Why does Andrea Curtin come to Ramostwe's agency?
6. What is the story behind the arrival of the two orphans to the farm?
7. Why is Ramotswe reluctant to work on the Curtin case?
8. How did Andrea try to learn about her son's whereabouts prior to her husband's death?
9. Why is Matekoni happy to get Ramotswe a ring?
10. When Ramotswe goes to the farm with Potsane, what does she discover?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)