|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How had Florence protected from the police, the person she met at a take-out restaurant?
(a) Lied for her.
(b) Stole for her.
(c) Stole for him.
(d) Lied for him.
2. Where does Florence place the object she gets from the person that she met at a take-out restaurant?
(a) Peco's house.
(b) Ramotswe's house.
(c) Maketoni's house.
(d) Zebra's house.
3. What is Florence reported for stealing?
(d) Illegal weapons.
4. The client's partner visits a man who has a wife where?
5. Where does Makutsi see the client's partner visit a house?
(a) On Nyerere Drive.
(b) On Florence Drive.
(c) On Fairmount Drive.
(d) On Badule Drive.
6. Who is the infant orphan staying at Matekoni's house?
(a) The girl.
(d) The boy.
7. What is the name of the orphan boy?
8. What case that haunts Ranta will remain closed, according to a promise by the detective?
9. Where will the orphan children be living after Maketoni gets married?
(a) The Boulangerie.
(b) The Palisades.
(c) The Outliers.
(d) The Zebra house.
10. Whom does Matekoni blame for the orphan situation, fearing Ramotswe will break off his engagement?
11. Who reads the report written by Mma Makutsi and compliments her on doing a good job?
12. What role is Matekoni playing with the children without the knowledge of Ramotswe?
13. How do the orphans feel while at Matekoni's house?
14. What is the name of the orphan girl?
15. For whom does Ramotswe mention the professor altered the examination?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is not wealthy but can provide for the orphans?
2. Where is Michael's partner living according to Ranta?
3. Whose disappearance does the professor say he has no knowledge of?
4. Who explains what happened at the orphans' farm and how he had no alternative but to take the children?
5. Who types the report of what was learned from watching the first client's partner's whereabouts?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)