|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose disappearance does the professor say he has no knowledge of?
2. Where does the person work that owes Florence money?
(a) An office.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A saloon.
(d) A bar.
3. Where does Makutsi see the client's partner visit a house?
(a) On Nyerere Drive.
(b) On Badule Drive.
(c) On Fairmount Drive.
(d) On Florence Drive.
4. What do the orphan children show Ramotswe before explaining they are living with Maketoni?
5. Who does Matekoni decide to hire?
(a) A writer.
(b) A bookkeeper.
(c) A secretary.
(d) A poet.
6. Who feels it is his/her duty to help Matekoni?
(a) The teacher.
(b) The girl.
(c) The boy.
(d) The maid.
7. Who is happy to marry a kind man?
8. Who did Florence meet at a take-out restaurant?
9. Where does Matekoni take the children to show their new home and have lunch, after talking to his fiance?
(b) Darken Rahl.
10. What does the assistant detective's first client do for a living?
(a) He is a butcher.
(b) He is a priest.
(c) He is a writer.
(d) He is an artist.
11. Who is most interested in learning about engines at the garage?
12. Who is fearful of going to Dr. Ranta's house alone?
13. What had Florence been suffering from since she learned of Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni's plans to marry Mma Ramotswe?
(a) Anxiety attacks.
(d) Sleep deprivation.
14. Who dreams of having the orphan boy working in the mechanic shop?
15. Who has an ethical duty to tell the truth to a client?
(a) A writer.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A detective.
(d) An accountant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did the person Florence meet at the take out restaurant live with?
2. Who can't afford to pay for both an assistant detective and a secretary?
3. What role is Matekoni playing with the children without the knowledge of Ramotswe?
4. Who calls his office and learns Florence has been arrested?
5. Who had an affair with the South African woman that Michael shared a room with at the farm?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)