|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the older orphan staying at Matekoni's house?
(a) The boy.
(b) The girl.
(c) The young woman.
(d) The young man.
2. What is the name of the orphan boy?
3. What is Florence reported for stealing?
(d) Illegal weapons.
4. What does the adoptive father of the orphans want to provide for the children?
(a) A good education.
(b) A new house.
(c) New clothes.
(d) New books.
5. What do the orphan children show Ramotswe before explaining they are living with Maketoni?
6. Whom does Florence call that owes her money?
7. Who dreams of having the orphan boy working in the mechanic shop?
8. What kind of relationship does Florence have with the person she met at a take-out restaurant?
9. Who has an ethical duty to tell the truth to a client?
(a) A writer.
(b) A detective.
(c) An accountant.
(d) A lawyer.
10. What role does Matekoni play for the orphans?
11. Where does Makutsi see the client's partner visit a house?
(a) On Fairmount Drive.
(b) On Florence Drive.
(c) On Badule Drive.
(d) On Nyerere Drive.
12. Who visits Florence in prison?
13. What does Florence ask the person she met at a take-out restaurant to get for her?
(a) A big bed and box spring.
(b) A long table.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
14. Who is Ramotswe concerned about in relation to the orphan children?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her uncle.
(d) Her fiance.
15. Who is a man who needs constant reassurance, according to Ramotswe?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will the orphan children be living after Maketoni gets married?
2. After shopping, whose picture is taken by a local photographer?
3. What does Ramotswe wonder about the orphan children in Chapter 14?
4. Who did Florence meet at a take-out restaurant?
5. Who tells Makutsi to talk to the maid and follow the partner of the client?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)