|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who left the farm pregnant with Michael's baby?
2. Why do the orphans like Maketoni?
(a) For his humor.
(b) For his hair.
(c) For his car.
(d) For his kindness.
3. What is the assistant detective allowed to have subject to an agreement?
4. After shopping, whose picture is taken by a local photographer?
(a) The family's.
(b) The orphans'.
(c) The writers'.
(d) The students'.
5. What does the adoptive father of the orphans want to provide for the children?
(a) A good education.
(b) A new house.
(c) New books.
(d) New clothes.
6. Whose brother is in prison in Chapter 15?
7. What is Florence reported for stealing?
(b) Illegal weapons.
8. Who is the South African woman that Michael shared a room with at the farm?
9. Whom does Matekoni blame for the orphan situation, fearing Ramotswe will break off his engagement?
10. From whom does the detective learn that Ranta is a ladies' man?
(a) The principal.
(b) The government.
(c) The secretary.
(d) The Prime Minister.
11. Who is Ramotswe concerned about in relation to the orphan children?
(a) Her fiance.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her uncle.
12. Who tells Ramotswe to come to the house to hear the whole story about the student and the altered exam?
13. What case that haunts Ranta will remain closed, according to a promise by the detective?
14. Who found people stealing meat at his place of employment ?
15. Whose case does the assistant detective receive?
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does Matekoni play for the orphans?
2. Who fell into a ditch and broke his neck and was buried quietly?
3. Who considers Ranta a psychopath?
4. Who is a man who needs constant reassurance, according to Ramotswe?
5. Whom does Matekoni discover knows about engines?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)