|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who found people stealing meat at his place of employment ?
2. What is the name of the orphan boy?
3. What role is Matekoni playing with the children without the knowledge of Ramotswe?
4. From whom does the detective learn that Ranta is a ladies' man?
(a) The government.
(b) The secretary.
(c) The principal.
(d) The Prime Minister.
5. For whom does Ramotswe mention the professor altered the examination?
6. What does Matekoni's decision to help the orphans reveal about his character?
(a) He is impatient.
(b) He is manipulative.
(c) He is selfish.
(d) He is generous.
7. Whom does Florence call that owes her money?
8. Whose brother is in prison in Chapter 15?
9. What does Ramotswe wonder about the orphan children in Chapter 14?
(a) Where they come from.
(b) Whom they are.
(c) What they do for a living.
(d) How old they are.
10. Whom does Ramotswe confront for lying, prompting him to offer to call security?
11. What do the orphan children show Ramotswe before explaining they are living with Maketoni?
12. Who takes his foster children shopping?
13. After shopping, whose picture is taken by a local photographer?
(a) The orphans'.
(b) The students'.
(c) The writers'.
(d) The family's.
14. Who says she won't tell the police but will tell Mrs. Curtin the story about her son?
15. What role does Ramotswe play for the orphans?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reads the report written by Mma Makutsi and compliments her on doing a good job?
2. Who had an affair with the South African woman that Michael shared a room with at the farm?
3. Who tells the assistant detective's first client that his son's education is being paid by a charity?
4. Who is Ramotswe concerned about in relation to the orphan children?
5. Who visits Florence in prison?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)