|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ramotswe wonder about the orphan children in Chapter 14?
(a) Whom they are.
(b) What they do for a living.
(c) Where they come from.
(d) How old they are.
2. Who is the infant orphan staying at Matekoni's house?
(b) The boy.
(d) The girl.
3. Whom does Florence call that owes her money?
4. What kind of relationship does Florence have with the person she met at a take-out restaurant?
5. From where did Ranta receive a grant to work on the farm?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The Japanese.
(c) The Chinese.
(d) The Ford Foundation.
6. Why do the orphans like Maketoni?
(a) For his kindness.
(b) For his car.
(c) For his humor.
(d) For his hair.
7. Who has the children visiting the garage with him?
8. Who considers Ranta a psychopath?
9. Who visits Florence in prison?
10. Whom does Matekoni discover knows about engines?
(a) His teacher.
(b) His friend.
(c) The boy.
(d) The girl.
11. The client's partner visits a man who has a wife where?
12. Who is Ramotswe concerned about in relation to the orphan children?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her uncle.
(d) Her fiance.
13. Where does Florence place the object she gets from the person that she met at a take-out restaurant?
(a) Maketoni's house.
(b) Ramotswe's house.
(c) Peco's house.
(d) Zebra's house.
14. Whom does Matekoni blame for the orphan situation, fearing Ramotswe will break off his engagement?
15. What is the assistant detective's first client afraid is happening in his marriage?
(a) It is falling apart.
(b) It is getting stronger.
(c) His wife is cheating.
(d) It is getting tougher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is a man who needs constant reassurance, according to Ramotswe?
2. Who takes his foster children shopping?
3. For whom does Ramotswe mention the professor altered the examination?
4. Who is the South African woman that Michael shared a room with at the farm?
5. What is the name of the orphan girl?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)