|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who fell into a ditch and broke his neck and was buried quietly?
2. Who is most interested in learning about engines at the garage?
3. What is the assistant detective allowed to have subject to an agreement?
4. Who is happy to marry a kind man?
5. Whose brother is in prison in Chapter 15?
6. What does the article about sleeping problems say about fat people and sleep?
(a) Fat people sleep too much.
(b) Fat people should lose weight in order to sleep better.
(c) Fat people deprive skinny people of sleep.
(d) Fat people are comfortable to sleep on.
7. Who says she won't tell the police but will tell Mrs. Curtin the story about her son?
8. After shopping, whose picture is taken by a local photographer?
(a) The orphans'.
(b) The family's.
(c) The students'.
(d) The writers'.
9. Who found people stealing meat at his place of employment ?
10. Whom do the orphans meet that is on her way to the post office?
11. Who stares at Ramotswe a long time before telling her the children are from an orphan farm?
12. What does Florence ask the person she met at a take-out restaurant to get for her?
(a) A long table.
(b) A gun.
(c) A big bed and box spring.
(d) A knife.
13. Who had an affair with the South African woman that Michael shared a room with at the farm?
14. Where will the orphan children be living after Maketoni gets married?
(a) The Boulangerie.
(b) The Zebra house.
(c) The Outliers.
(d) The Palisades.
15. Who tells Makutsi to talk to the maid and follow the partner of the client?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls his office and learns Florence has been arrested?
2. Who did Florence meet at a take-out restaurant?
3. Where does Makutsi see the client's partner visit a house?
4. For whom does Ramotswe mention the professor altered the examination?
5. What is Florence reported for stealing?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)