|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has the children visiting the garage with him?
2. How do the orphans feel while at Matekoni's house?
3. What kind of relationship does Florence have with the person she met at a take-out restaurant?
4. Where will the orphan children be living after Maketoni gets married?
(a) The Zebra house.
(b) The Outliers.
(c) The Boulangerie.
(d) The Palisades.
5. Who is sleeping at Matekoni's house when the plane flies over?
(a) Matekoni and the girl.
(b) The boy and the girl.
(c) Matekoni and the boy.
(d) The maid and the teacher.
6. Who fell into a ditch and broke his neck and was buried quietly?
7. Who is fearful of going to Dr. Ranta's house alone?
8. Who is Ramotswe concerned about in relation to the orphan children?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her uncle.
(d) Her fiance.
9. Who types the report of what was learned from watching the first client's partner's whereabouts?
10. Who tells Ramotswe to come to the house to hear the whole story about the student and the altered exam?
11. Who trusts Matekoni implicitly by staying at his house?
(a) The girl.
(b) The teacher.
(c) The boy.
(d) The maid.
12. What is the name of the orphan boy?
13. Whom does Matekoni blame for the orphan situation, fearing Ramotswe will break off his engagement?
14. Whose brother is in prison in Chapter 15?
15. Who did Florence meet at a take-out restaurant?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom do the orphans meet that is on her way to the post office?
2. Who has an ethical duty to tell the truth to a client?
3. Who left the farm pregnant with Michael's baby?
4. Whom will Makutsi and her boss tell about the affair but will try to make him happy somehow?
5. What had Florence been suffering from since she learned of Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni's plans to marry Mma Ramotswe?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)