|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the orphan children show Ramotswe before explaining they are living with Maketoni?
2. Whom do the orphans meet that is on her way to the post office?
3. Who is not wealthy but can provide for the orphans?
4. Whom will Makutsi and her boss tell about the affair but will try to make him happy somehow?
5. Who is happy to marry a kind man?
6. What role does Ramotswe play for the orphans?
7. Who did Florence meet at a take-out restaurant?
8. Why is Florence arrested?
(a) For arson.
(b) For stealing.
(c) For having a gun.
(d) For lying.
9. Where does the person work that owes Florence money?
(a) A bar.
(b) An office.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A saloon.
10. Who fell into a ditch and broke his neck and was buried quietly?
11. Whom does Matekoni discover knows about engines?
(a) The boy.
(b) His friend.
(c) The girl.
(d) His teacher.
12. Who regularly wakes up in the middle of the night because of sleeping problems?
13. What kind of relationship does Florence have with the person she met at a take-out restaurant?
14. Whose disappearance does the professor say he has no knowledge of?
15. What had Florence been suffering from since she learned of Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni's plans to marry Mma Ramotswe?
(b) Anxiety attacks.
(c) Sleep deprivation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Ramotswe confront for lying, prompting him to offer to call security?
2. Who watches a plane fly over from the window of Matekoni's house?
3. What case that haunts Ranta will remain closed, according to a promise by the detective?
4. Who reads the report written by Mma Makutsi and compliments her on doing a good job?
5. What is Florence reported for stealing?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)