|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does the farm that Ramotswe visits in Chapter 9 consist of?
a) Emergency wards.
b) Deserted buildings.
c) Old silos.
d) Broken down tractors.
2. Who has an ethical duty to tell the truth to a client?
a) An accountant.
b) A writer.
c) A detective.
d) A lawyer.
3. How had Florence protected from the police, the person she met at a take-out restaurant?
a) Stole for her.
b) Lied for him.
c) Lied for her.
d) Stole for him.
4. What does Ramotswe show the secretary a picture of?
a) A man.
b) A child.
c) A woman.
d) A book.
5. What role does Ramotswe play for the orphans?
This section contains 419 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)