|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who left the farm pregnant with Michael's baby?
2. From whom does the detective learn that Ranta is a ladies' man?
(a) The government.
(b) The principal.
(c) The secretary.
(d) The Prime Minister.
3. Who watches a plane fly over from the window of Matekoni's house?
(a) The maid.
(b) The girl.
(c) The teacher.
(d) The boy.
4. How had Florence protected from the police, the person she met at a take-out restaurant?
(a) Lied for him.
(b) Stole for him.
(c) Lied for her.
(d) Stole for her.
5. Who is the infant orphan staying at Matekoni's house?
(a) The boy.
(b) The girl.
6. Who has the children visiting the garage with him?
7. Who says she won't tell the police but will tell Mrs. Curtin the story about her son?
8. Who tells the assistant detective's first client that his son's education is being paid by a charity?
(a) His mother.
(b) His wife.
(c) His father.
(d) His brother.
9. Where does Florence place the object she gets from the person that she met at a take-out restaurant?
(a) Peco's house.
(b) Zebra's house.
(c) Ramotswe's house.
(d) Maketoni's house.
10. Who has an ethical duty to tell the truth to a client?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A writer.
(c) A detective.
(d) An accountant.
11. Who tells Makutsi to talk to the maid and follow the partner of the client?
12. What had Florence been suffering from since she learned of Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni's plans to marry Mma Ramotswe?
(a) Anxiety attacks.
(b) Sleep deprivation.
13. Whom did the person Florence meet at the take out restaurant live with?
(a) A woman with a goat.
(b) A man with 3 children.
(c) A woman with 3 children.
(d) A man with a chimpanzee.
14. What does Florence ask the person she met at a take-out restaurant to get for her?
(a) A gun.
(b) A knife.
(c) A big bed and box spring.
(d) A long table.
15. Where does Matekoni take the children to show their new home and have lunch, after talking to his fiance?
(d) Darken Rahl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who considers Ranta a psychopath?
2. Where is Michael's partner living according to Ranta?
3. Where does Ramotswe take Matekoni to discuss the children privately?
4. Who is fearful of going to Dr. Ranta's house alone?
5. What does the assistant detective's first client do for a living?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)