|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the article about sleeping problems say about fat people and sleep?
(a) Fat people should lose weight in order to sleep better.
(b) Fat people sleep too much.
(c) Fat people are comfortable to sleep on.
(d) Fat people deprive skinny people of sleep.
2. What had Florence been suffering from since she learned of Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni's plans to marry Mma Ramotswe?
(a) Anxiety attacks.
(d) Sleep deprivation.
3. Where will the orphan children be living after Maketoni gets married?
(a) The Palisades.
(b) The Zebra house.
(c) The Boulangerie.
(d) The Outliers.
4. Who trusts Matekoni implicitly by staying at his house?
(a) The maid.
(b) The boy.
(c) The teacher.
(d) The girl.
5. Who tells Ramotswe to come to the house to hear the whole story about the student and the altered exam?
6. For whom does Ramotswe mention the professor altered the examination?
7. Who is upset to learn she still has to do the typing even though she is now an assistant detective?
8. Whom did the person Florence meet at the take out restaurant live with?
(a) A man with 3 children.
(b) A man with a chimpanzee.
(c) A woman with 3 children.
(d) A woman with a goat.
9. Whom does Ramotswe confront for lying, prompting him to offer to call security?
10. Who is sleeping at Matekoni's house when the plane flies over?
(a) Matekoni and the girl.
(b) Matekoni and the boy.
(c) The boy and the girl.
(d) The maid and the teacher.
11. What does Matekoni's decision to help the orphans reveal about his character?
(a) He is selfish.
(b) He is generous.
(c) He is manipulative.
(d) He is impatient.
12. Who has an ethical duty to tell the truth to a client?
(a) A writer.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) An accountant.
(d) A detective.
13. Where does Makutsi see the client's partner visit a house?
(a) On Fairmount Drive.
(b) On Florence Drive.
(c) On Nyerere Drive.
(d) On Badule Drive.
14. Who says she won't tell the police but will tell Mrs. Curtin the story about her son?
15. Whom does Matekoni discover knows about engines?
(a) The girl.
(b) His teacher.
(c) His friend.
(d) The boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is fearful of going to Dr. Ranta's house alone?
2. Who feels it is his/her duty to help Matekoni?
3. Who drives to the University looking for Mr. Oswald Ranta?
4. What role does Matekoni play for the orphans?
5. What role is Matekoni playing with the children without the knowledge of Ramotswe?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)