|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ramotswe take Matekoni to discuss the children privately?
(a) The Embassy.
(b) The post office.
(c) The Metronome.
(d) The Citadel.
2. The client's partner visits a man who has a wife where?
3. Who is happy to marry a kind man?
4. What role does Ramotswe play for the orphans?
5. What is the name of the orphan boy?
6. Who is the older orphan staying at Matekoni's house?
(a) The boy.
(b) The girl.
(c) The young man.
(d) The young woman.
7. Whom did the person Florence meet at the take out restaurant live with?
(a) A man with 3 children.
(b) A woman with 3 children.
(c) A man with a chimpanzee.
(d) A woman with a goat.
8. What does Florence ask the person she met at a take-out restaurant to get for her?
(a) A long table.
(b) A knife.
(c) A big bed and box spring.
(d) A gun.
9. Who types the report of what was learned from watching the first client's partner's whereabouts?
10. What kind of relationship does Florence have with the person she met at a take-out restaurant?
11. What had Florence been suffering from since she learned of Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni's plans to marry Mma Ramotswe?
(b) Sleep deprivation.
(c) Anxiety attacks.
12. Where is the take-out restaurant that Florence visited?
(a) The Diaspora mall.
(b) The Greek mall.
(c) The German mall.
(d) The African mall.
13. Who is upset to learn she still has to do the typing even though she is now an assistant detective?
14. Who is the infant orphan staying at Matekoni's house?
(b) The boy.
(d) The girl.
15. Who is Ramotswe concerned about in relation to the orphan children?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her fiance.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who found people stealing meat at his place of employment ?
2. Who feels it is his/her duty to help Matekoni?
3. What does the adoptive father of the orphans want to provide for the children?
4. Who visits Florence in prison?
5. Who watches a plane fly over from the window of Matekoni's house?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)