|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stares at Ramotswe a long time before telling her the children are from an orphan farm?
2. Whom do the orphans meet that is on her way to the post office?
3. From whom does the detective learn that Ranta is a ladies' man?
(a) The government.
(b) The Prime Minister.
(c) The principal.
(d) The secretary.
4. At. Dr. Ranta's house, who waits outside while the detective goes in?
5. Whose brother is in prison in Chapter 15?
6. What is the assistant detective's first client afraid is happening in his marriage?
(a) It is falling apart.
(b) His wife is cheating.
(c) It is getting tougher.
(d) It is getting stronger.
7. Who has the children visiting the garage with him?
8. Whom does Matekoni discover knows about engines?
(a) The boy.
(b) His teacher.
(c) The girl.
(d) His friend.
9. Who takes his foster children shopping?
10. What does Ramotswe wonder about the orphan children in Chapter 14?
(a) Where they come from.
(b) How old they are.
(c) Whom they are.
(d) What they do for a living.
11. Where is Michael's partner living according to Ranta?
12. Why is Florence arrested?
(a) For lying.
(b) For stealing.
(c) For having a gun.
(d) For arson.
13. What is the name of the orphan girl?
14. Who types the report of what was learned from watching the first client's partner's whereabouts?
15. Where is the take-out restaurant that Florence visited?
(a) The German mall.
(b) The African mall.
(c) The Diaspora mall.
(d) The Greek mall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Florence place the object she gets from the person that she met at a take-out restaurant?
2. What role does Matekoni play for the orphans?
3. Who feels it is his/her duty to help Matekoni?
4. Who left the farm pregnant with Michael's baby?
5. Whom does Ramotswe confront for lying, prompting him to offer to call security?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)