|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of ring is Matekoni expected to buy?
2. What farm does Matekoni drive to?
3. Why does the secretary feel resentful about her office at the detective agency?
(a) It is small.
(b) It is not fancy.
(c) It is expensive.
(d) It is not insured.
4. Where do Matekoni and Ramotswe decide to get married?
(a) The templar.
(b) The cathedral.
(c) The avenue.
(d) The temple.
5. For whom has Ramotswe's visitor been searching for the last ten years?
(a) A husband.
(b) A friend.
(c) A daughter.
(d) A son.
6. Whose office do the two orphans go to when Maketoni offers to take them?
7. What does Ramotswe do for a living?
(a) She is a detective.
(b) She is an artist.
(c) She is a teacher.
(d) She is a writer.
8. What tribe do the children that come to Maketoni's house belong to?
9. Who is the founder of the No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency?
10. What does Ramotswe think about the past?
(a) It is disturbing.
(b) It is insightful.
(c) It should be left alone.
(d) It should be rehashed constantly.
11. Who does Ramotswe pick up on the way to the farm on Saturday morning?
12. Who is the proprietor of the Tlokweng Road Speedy Motors?
13. As Florence is making lunch, who arrives home with the two children from the orphan farm?
14. Whose maid does the engaged couple want to retain for their house?
15. What did Florence feel she did well at Maketoni's house even though Ramotswe disagreed?
(a) Clean his house.
(b) Clean his clothes.
(c) Feed him.
(d) Bathe him.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does the secretary get the phone number for the man Ramotswe considers evil?
2. Who tells Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni the story of the two orphans?
3. Whose house does the fiance want to live in?
4. With whom does Florence engage in a plot against Ramotswe?
5. What kind of furniture does Matekoni fix at the farm?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)