|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the German that establishes a cooperative in Africa?
2. What tribe do the children that come to Maketoni's house belong to?
3. How many people get engaged in The Tears of the Giraffe?
4. Who feels that he/she has an obligation to the children no matter what happens?
5. At whose cousin's motel will the current maid of the house be given a job?
6. What does Ramotswe do for a living?
(a) She is an artist.
(b) She is a detective.
(c) She is a writer.
(d) She is a teacher.
7. What is Maketoni's new house big enough to have?
8. What is the name of the maid currently working in the house who takes advantage of the owner?
9. Why is Matekoni upset about the ring?
(a) Its cost.
(b) Its color.
(c) Its size.
(d) Its shape.
10. Whom could Maketoni adopt without a lot of formality?
11. Whose office do the two orphans go to when Maketoni offers to take them?
12. What do the children do while Matekoni brings their suitcase in?
13. What kind of ring is Matekoni expected to buy?
14. How many apprentices does Matekoni have?
15. Whose case does Ramotswe not want but takes anyway?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom do Ramotswe and the secretary consider evil?
2. For whom has Ramotswe's visitor been searching for the last ten years?
3. What did Florence feel she did well at Maketoni's house even though Ramotswe disagreed?
4. Who is the secretary at the detective agency happy to work for?
5. Whom does Florence feel that she can no longer entertain at Maketoni's house?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)