|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ramotswe pick up on the way to the farm on Saturday morning?
2. Where does the man Ramotswe consider evil work?
(a) The school.
(b) The university.
(c) The ministry.
(d) The library.
3. What is the name of the maid currently working in the house who takes advantage of the owner?
4. Why is the maid amazed to see the two children from the farm?
(a) Because they are orphans.
(b) Because they are so small.
(c) Because they are so big.
(d) Because she feels lonely.
5. Who does Maketoni fail to consult before taking the two orphans?
6. What parts of the house are very dirty?
(a) Yard and house.
(b) Front porch and back.
(c) Bedroom and attic.
(d) Living room and back.
7. What does Ramotswe say is a symbol of appreciation?
(a) The dress.
(b) The note.
(c) The ring.
(d) The book.
8. What did Florence fail to do at Maketoni's house?
(a) Live in it.
(b) Clean it.
(c) Organize it.
(d) Protect it.
9. What did the woman in the story Matekoni learns about two orphans die of?
(c) A snake bite.
10. Where in Bostwana do people get engaged in The Tears of the Giraffe?
11. What does Ramotswe do for a living?
(a) She is an artist.
(b) She is a writer.
(c) She is a detective.
(d) She is a teacher.
12. Who is the proprietor of the Tlokweng Road Speedy Motors?
13. What does Ramotswe think about the past?
(a) It should be left alone.
(b) It is insightful.
(c) It should be rehashed constantly.
(d) It is disturbing.
14. What farm does Matekoni drive to?
15. Who had promised the children they would be taken care of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the woman in the story Matekoni learns about two orphans give birth to?
2. What is the name of the missing person that Ramotswe's visitor is searching for?
3. What does Ramotswe put in her pocket that she takes from the farm she visits in Chapter 9?
4. As Florence is making lunch, who arrives home with the two children from the orphan farm?
5. What does Matekoni and Ramotswe agree cannot expect in Gaberone?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)