|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Matekoni's garage called?
2. Who tells Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni the story of the two orphans?
3. For whom has Ramotswe's visitor been searching for the last ten years?
(a) A friend.
(b) A son.
(c) A daughter.
(d) A husband.
4. What did the woman in the story Matekoni learns about two orphans die of?
(a) A snake bite.
5. What does Ramotswe's intuition tell her about Michael and the farm?
(a) He burned it.
(b) He sold it.
(c) He is still there.
(d) He bought it.
6. Who likes to leave the door open at the detective agency?
7. What enters the detective agency because the door is open?
8. What parts are littered around the house that the fiance wants to live in?
9. How many times has the proprietor of the Tlokweng Road Speedy Motors proposed?
10. Who does Ramotswe drive to the farm with in Chapter 9?
11. What does Potokwane suggest as a wedding gift for Ramotswe?
(a) 2 kittens.
(b) 2 dogs.
(c) 2 orphans.
(d) 2 iguanas.
12. What did Florence feel she did well at Maketoni's house even though Ramotswe disagreed?
(a) Bathe him.
(b) Clean his clothes.
(c) Clean his house.
(d) Feed him.
13. What does Matekoni work on while he is at the farm?
(a) A bookcase.
(b) An engine pump.
(c) A ring.
(d) A radio.
14. In the story Matekoni learns about two orphans, who is in a wheelchair that he fixed?
(a) A lady.
(b) A man.
(c) A girl.
(d) A boy.
15. Who tells Matekoni that he needs to buy a ring?
Short Answer Questions
1. When his fiance is out at the farm, Maketoni visits people who need help doing what?
2. What farm does Matekoni drive to?
3. What is Maketoni's new house big enough to have?
4. Who tells Maketoni that she drove by his house to see where he would be living?
5. What is Ramotswe's secretary's name?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)