|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Matekoni when he thinks about the behavior of his apprentices?
(a) His garage.
(b) His hotel.
(c) His room.
(d) His house.
2. What does the farm that Ramotswe visits in Chapter 9 consist of?
(a) Old silos.
(b) Broken down tractors.
(c) Emergency wards.
(d) Deserted buildings.
3. What is the name of the farm that Ramotswe goes to visit?
4. How did Ramotswe's visitor learn that the farm worker was missing?
(a) From a newspaper.
(b) From a letter.
(c) From a friend.
(d) From the embassy.
5. Who is the German that establishes a cooperative in Africa?
6. Whom does the woman Ramotswe picks up on the way to the farm introduce her to that worked on the farm?
7. Who does Ramotswe pick up on the way to the farm on Saturday morning?
8. What does Ramotswe think about the past?
(a) It should be left alone.
(b) It is insightful.
(c) It should be rehashed constantly.
(d) It is disturbing.
9. Where do Matekoni and Ramotswe decide to get married?
(a) The templar.
(b) The avenue.
(c) The cathedral.
(d) The temple.
10. What do the children do while Matekoni brings their suitcase in?
11. Why is Florence upset with Maketoni?
(a) For marrying her.
(b) For losing her job.
(c) For joining a union.
(d) For fighting with her.
12. How many people get engaged in The Tears of the Giraffe?
13. Where does the man Ramotswe consider evil work?
(a) The school.
(b) The library.
(c) The ministry.
(d) The university.
14. Whom could Maketoni adopt without a lot of formality?
15. For whom has Ramotswe's visitor been searching for the last ten years?
(a) A friend.
(b) A husband.
(c) A son.
(d) A daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Matekoni work on while he is at the farm?
2. Who is the secretary at the detective agency happy to work for?
3. What does Potokwane suggest as a wedding gift for Ramotswe?
4. To whom does Ramotswe dictate letters?
5. Who does Maketoni fail to consult before taking the two orphans?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)