Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ramotswe show the secretary a picture of?
(a) A book.
(b) A man.
(c) A woman.
(d) A child.
2. What farm does Matekoni drive to?
3. Who had promised the children they would be taken care of?
4. Where does the man Ramotswe consider evil work?
(a) The school.
(b) The university.
(c) The ministry.
(d) The library.
5. Where is Matekoni when he thinks about the behavior of his apprentices?
(a) His garage.
(b) His hotel.
(c) His house.
(d) His room.
6. Who tells Matekoni that he needs to buy a ring?
7. Who is the founder of the No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency?
8. Who experienced kindness as a child that makes him/her generous of spirit?
9. What parts are littered around the house that the fiance wants to live in?
10. Where does the proprietor of the Tlokweng Road Speedy Motors go to meet his/her fiance?
(a) Champlain Hotel.
(b) President Hotel.
(c) Allen Hotel.
(d) Underground Hotel.
11. What is Ramotswe's secretary's name?
12. Who took the two orphans to Nyanyabwe Hospital?
(a) A writer.
(b) An ambulance worker.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A government truck worker.
13. What tribe do the children that come to Maketoni's house belong to?
14. What did Florence feel she did well at Maketoni's house even though Ramotswe disagreed?
(a) Clean his clothes.
(b) Bathe him.
(c) Feed him.
(d) Clean his house.
15. With whom does Florence engage in a plot against Ramotswe?
(a) An employer.
(b) A sibling.
(c) A male friend.
(d) A parent.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times has the proprietor of the Tlokweng Road Speedy Motors proposed?
2. To whom does Ramotswe dictate letters?
3. What do the children do while Matekoni brings their suitcase in?
4. Who was supposed to attend Dartmouth but decided to extend his stay in Africa for another year?
5. Who is the secretary at the detective agency happy to work for?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)