|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After whose death does Ramotswe's visitor return to Africa?
2. How many people get engaged in The Tears of the Giraffe?
3. What does Ramotswe do for a living?
(a) She is a writer.
(b) She is a teacher.
(c) She is an artist.
(d) She is a detective.
4. Who travels to Botswana to look for a missing relative?
5. Whom could Maketoni adopt without a lot of formality?
6. Where does the man Ramotswe consider evil work?
(a) The library.
(b) The university.
(c) The school.
(d) The ministry.
7. What does Ramotswe say is a symbol of appreciation?
(a) The note.
(b) The book.
(c) The dress.
(d) The ring.
8. In the story Matekoni learns about two orphans, who is in a wheelchair that he fixed?
(a) A boy.
(b) A girl.
(c) A man.
(d) A lady.
9. What farm does Matekoni drive to?
10. Why is Matekoni upset about the ring?
(a) Its size.
(b) Its cost.
(c) Its shape.
(d) Its color.
11. What kind of furniture does Matekoni fix at the farm?
(a) A bookshelf.
(b) A table.
(c) A wheelchair.
(d) A couch.
12. What parts are littered around the house that the fiance wants to live in?
13. Who was supposed to attend Dartmouth but decided to extend his stay in Africa for another year?
14. Whose case does Ramotswe not want but takes anyway?
15. Who tells Maketoni that she drove by his house to see where he would be living?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Florence upset with Maketoni?
2. With whom does Florence engage in a plot against Ramotswe?
3. What disease damaged the bones of the girl, preventing her from walking prior to going to the farm?
4. Who does Ramotswe drive to the farm with in Chapter 9?
5. How many apprentices does Matekoni have?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)