|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who experienced kindness as a child that makes him/her generous of spirit?
2. Where does the man Ramotswe consider evil work?
(a) The ministry.
(b) The university.
(c) The library.
(d) The school.
3. At whose cousin's motel will the current maid of the house be given a job?
4. What is Ramotswe's secretary's name?
5. What parts of the house are very dirty?
(a) Yard and house.
(b) Bedroom and attic.
(c) Living room and back.
(d) Front porch and back.
6. What kind of building does the secretary at the detective agency wish she worked in?
(a) An office plaza downtown.
(b) A luxury cruiser.
(c) A boat office.
(d) A high-rise office building with air conditioning.
7. Who travels to Botswana to look for a missing relative?
8. In the story Matekoni learns about two orphans, who is in a camp?
(a) A rider.
(b) A mountaineer.
(c) A bookseller.
(d) A tribe.
9. What do the children do while Matekoni brings their suitcase in?
10. How did Ramotswe's visitor learn that the farm worker was missing?
(a) From a newspaper.
(b) From the embassy.
(c) From a letter.
(d) From a friend.
11. For whom has Ramotswe's visitor been searching for the last ten years?
(a) A daughter.
(b) A husband.
(c) A son.
(d) A friend.
12. How many times has the proprietor of the Tlokweng Road Speedy Motors proposed?
13. Why is Matekoni upset about the ring?
(a) Its cost.
(b) Its color.
(c) Its size.
(d) Its shape.
14. What does Ramotswe's intuition tell her about Michael and the farm?
(a) He burned it.
(b) He is still there.
(c) He sold it.
(d) He bought it.
15. Who does Ramotswe pick up on the way to the farm on Saturday morning?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the woman in the story Matekoni learns about two orphans give birth to?
2. How many people get engaged in The Tears of the Giraffe?
3. Who does Ramotswe drive to the farm with in Chapter 9?
4. Whose case does Ramotswe not want but takes anyway?
5. What does Ramotswe do for a living?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)