|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the story Matekoni learns about two orphans, who is in a wheelchair that he fixed?
(a) A girl.
(b) A boy.
(c) A lady.
(d) A man.
2. Where does the man Ramotswe consider evil work?
(a) The library.
(b) The university.
(c) The ministry.
(d) The school.
3. Whose maid does the engaged couple want to retain for their house?
4. Where does Maketoni go to kill time when his fiance is out at the farm?
(a) The dealership.
(b) The delivery service.
(c) The orphan farm.
(d) The ammunitions building.
5. What tribe do the children that come to Maketoni's house belong to?
6. Whom does the woman Ramotswe picks up on the way to the farm introduce her to that worked on the farm?
7. At whose cousin's motel will the current maid of the house be given a job?
8. As Florence is making lunch, who arrives home with the two children from the orphan farm?
9. What is the name of the farm that Ramotswe goes to visit?
10. Who arrives without an appointment at lunchtime to visit Ramotswe?
11. To whom does Ramotswe dictate letters?
12. What did one of the secretary's classmates at school say the men who hired them were not interested in?
(a) Their scores.
(b) Their brains.
(c) Their voices.
(d) Their bodies.
13. What parts are littered around the house that the fiance wants to live in?
14. What farm does Matekoni drive to?
15. Whose house does the fiance want to live in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What parts of the house are very dirty?
2. What does Matekoni work on while he is at the farm?
3. Where does the proprietor of the Tlokweng Road Speedy Motors go to meet his/her fiance?
4. Where in Bostwana do people get engaged in The Tears of the Giraffe?
5. Who tells Maketoni that she drove by his house to see where he would be living?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)