|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the story Matekoni learns about two orphans, who is in a camp?
(a) A mountaineer.
(b) A tribe.
(c) A rider.
(d) A bookseller.
2. What does Ramotswe think about the past?
(a) It should be rehashed constantly.
(b) It should be left alone.
(c) It is insightful.
(d) It is disturbing.
3. Who took the two orphans to Nyanyabwe Hospital?
(a) A writer.
(b) A nurse.
(c) An ambulance worker.
(d) A government truck worker.
4. What do the children do while Matekoni brings their suitcase in?
5. Who is the German that establishes a cooperative in Africa?
6. How many people get engaged in The Tears of the Giraffe?
7. What is Matekoni's garage called?
8. From where does the secretary get the phone number for the man Ramotswe considers evil?
(a) The prison.
(b) The registry.
(c) The phone book.
(d) The school.
9. Where does Ramotswe want to live?
(a) Her Zebra Drive house.
(b) His Zebra Drive house.
(c) His Giraffe Drive house.
(d) Her Giraffe Drive house.
10. By whom was Maketoni persuaded without consulting his bride-to-be?
11. What is the name of the farm that Ramotswe goes to visit?
12. Who tells Maketoni that she drove by his house to see where he would be living?
13. What is Ramotswe's secretary's name?
14. What farm does Matekoni drive to?
15. To whom does Ramotswe dictate letters?
Short Answer Questions
1. What parts are littered around the house that the fiance wants to live in?
2. What does Matekoni work on while he is at the farm?
3. What is Maketoni's new house big enough to have?
4. With whom does Florence engage in a plot against Ramotswe?
5. Whose case does Ramotswe not want but takes anyway?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)