|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the founder of the No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency?
2. Where do Matekoni and Ramotswe decide to get married?
(a) The temple.
(b) The cathedral.
(c) The avenue.
(d) The templar.
3. What tribe do the children that come to Maketoni's house belong to?
4. Who tells Maketoni that she drove by his house to see where he would be living?
5. Who does Ramotswe drive to the farm with in Chapter 9?
6. What is the name of the farm that Ramotswe goes to visit?
7. After whose death does Ramotswe's visitor return to Africa?
8. Who took the two orphans to Nyanyabwe Hospital?
(a) A government truck worker.
(b) An ambulance worker.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A writer.
9. What do the children do while Matekoni brings their suitcase in?
10. Where does the man Ramotswe consider evil work?
(a) The library.
(b) The university.
(c) The school.
(d) The ministry.
11. For whom has Ramotswe's visitor been searching for the last ten years?
(a) A friend.
(b) A husband.
(c) A daughter.
(d) A son.
12. Whose house does the fiance want to live in?
13. What does Ramotswe do for a living?
(a) She is a writer.
(b) She is an artist.
(c) She is a detective.
(d) She is a teacher.
14. What farm does Matekoni drive to?
15. Who is the German that establishes a cooperative in Africa?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ramotswe put in her pocket that she takes from the farm she visits in Chapter 9?
2. Where in Bostwana do people get engaged in The Tears of the Giraffe?
3. What is the name of the missing person that Ramotswe's visitor is searching for?
4. What is Maketoni's new house big enough to have?
5. Who does Maketoni fail to consult before taking the two orphans?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)