|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose maid does the engaged couple want to retain for their house?
2. In the story Matekoni learns about two orphans, who is in a wheelchair that he fixed?
(a) A boy.
(b) A lady.
(c) A man.
(d) A girl.
3. For whom has Ramotswe's visitor been searching for the last ten years?
(a) A friend.
(b) A daughter.
(c) A husband.
(d) A son.
4. What does Ramotswe show the secretary a picture of?
(a) A man.
(b) A book.
(c) A woman.
(d) A child.
5. Who tells Matekoni that he needs to buy a ring?
6. With whom does Florence engage in a plot against Ramotswe?
(a) A sibling.
(b) A male friend.
(c) A parent.
(d) An employer.
7. Where do Matekoni and Ramotswe decide to get married?
(a) The cathedral.
(b) The templar.
(c) The avenue.
(d) The temple.
8. Who likes to leave the door open at the detective agency?
9. What did one of the secretary's classmates at school say the men who hired them were not interested in?
(a) Their brains.
(b) Their scores.
(c) Their bodies.
(d) Their voices.
10. What does Ramotswe put in her pocket that she takes from the farm she visits in Chapter 9?
11. What did the woman in the story Matekoni learns about two orphans die of?
(d) A snake bite.
12. What does Potokwane suggest as a wedding gift for Ramotswe?
(a) 2 orphans.
(b) 2 iguanas.
(c) 2 kittens.
(d) 2 dogs.
13. Where does Maketoni go to kill time when his fiance is out at the farm?
(a) The dealership.
(b) The orphan farm.
(c) The delivery service.
(d) The ammunitions building.
14. Whom does Florence feel that she can no longer entertain at Maketoni's house?
(a) Her parents.
(b) Her teachers.
(c) Her male friends.
(d) Her siblings.
15. What did Florence fail to do at Maketoni's house?
(a) Organize it.
(b) Live in it.
(c) Protect it.
(d) Clean it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took the two orphans to Nyanyabwe Hospital?
2. What kind of building does the secretary at the detective agency wish she worked in?
3. Who had promised the children they would be taken care of?
4. Whose case does Ramotswe not want but takes anyway?
5. Who experienced kindness as a child that makes him/her generous of spirit?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)