|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives without an appointment at lunchtime to visit Ramotswe?
2. What does the farm that Ramotswe visits in Chapter 9 consist of?
(a) Old silos.
(b) Broken down tractors.
(c) Emergency wards.
(d) Deserted buildings.
3. In the story Matekoni learns about two orphans, who is in a camp?
(a) A tribe.
(b) A mountaineer.
(c) A bookseller.
(d) A rider.
4. What farm does Matekoni drive to?
5. What is the name of the missing person that Ramotswe's visitor is searching for?
6. What does Matekoni and Ramotswe agree cannot expect in Gaberone?
7. Why is Matekoni upset about the ring?
(a) Its color.
(b) Its shape.
(c) Its cost.
(d) Its size.
8. Who feels that he/she has an obligation to the children no matter what happens?
9. How many times has the proprietor of the Tlokweng Road Speedy Motors proposed?
10. What is Ramotswe's secretary's name?
11. What kind of furniture does Matekoni fix at the farm?
(a) A table.
(b) A wheelchair.
(c) A couch.
(d) A bookshelf.
12. Where does Ramotswe want to live?
(a) His Giraffe Drive house.
(b) Her Zebra Drive house.
(c) His Zebra Drive house.
(d) Her Giraffe Drive house.
13. What did one of the secretary's classmates at school say the men who hired them were not interested in?
(a) Their bodies.
(b) Their brains.
(c) Their voices.
(d) Their scores.
14. What do the children do while Matekoni brings their suitcase in?
15. Who is the proprietor of the Tlokweng Road Speedy Motors?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had promised the children they would be taken care of?
2. Who likes to leave the door open at the detective agency?
3. How many apprentices does Matekoni have?
4. Who tells Maketoni that she drove by his house to see where he would be living?
5. Who is the secretary at the detective agency happy to work for?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)