|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Maketoni go to kill time when his fiance is out at the farm?
(a) The delivery service.
(b) The ammunitions building.
(c) The orphan farm.
(d) The dealership.
2. What does Ramotswe put in her pocket that she takes from the farm she visits in Chapter 9?
3. From where does the secretary get the phone number for the man Ramotswe considers evil?
(a) The phone book.
(b) The school.
(c) The prison.
(d) The registry.
4. How many times has the proprietor of the Tlokweng Road Speedy Motors proposed?
5. What is Matekoni's garage called?
6. How many apprentices does Matekoni have?
7. What does Ramotswe say is a symbol of appreciation?
(a) The book.
(b) The ring.
(c) The dress.
(d) The note.
8. Who is the proprietor of the Tlokweng Road Speedy Motors?
9. What kind of ring is Matekoni expected to buy?
10. By whom was Maketoni persuaded without consulting his bride-to-be?
11. After whose death does Ramotswe's visitor return to Africa?
12. Whose maid does the engaged couple want to retain for their house?
13. What kind of furniture does Matekoni fix at the farm?
(a) A wheelchair.
(b) A couch.
(c) A table.
(d) A bookshelf.
14. In the story Matekoni learns about two orphans, who is in a wheelchair that he fixed?
(a) A boy.
(b) A lady.
(c) A man.
(d) A girl.
15. What does Ramotswe do for a living?
(a) She is a teacher.
(b) She is a detective.
(c) She is an artist.
(d) She is a writer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What parts are littered around the house that the fiance wants to live in?
2. What does Ramotswe's intuition tell her about Michael and the farm?
3. Who is the German that establishes a cooperative in Africa?
4. With whom does Florence engage in a plot against Ramotswe?
5. Whom does Florence feel that she can no longer entertain at Maketoni's house?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)