|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Florence fail to do at Maketoni's house?
(a) Protect it.
(b) Live in it.
(c) Organize it.
(d) Clean it.
2. Who is the secretary at the detective agency happy to work for?
3. What disease damaged the bones of the girl, preventing her from walking prior to going to the farm?
(c) Yellow fever.
4. Whose house does the fiance want to live in?
5. Who tells Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni the story of the two orphans?
6. What kind of furniture does Matekoni fix at the farm?
(a) A couch.
(b) A table.
(c) A wheelchair.
(d) A bookshelf.
7. What is Ramotswe's secretary's name?
8. How many people get engaged in The Tears of the Giraffe?
9. Where does Maketoni go to kill time when his fiance is out at the farm?
(a) The dealership.
(b) The ammunitions building.
(c) The orphan farm.
(d) The delivery service.
10. Whom does Florence feel that she can no longer entertain at Maketoni's house?
(a) Her male friends.
(b) Her teachers.
(c) Her siblings.
(d) Her parents.
11. What did the woman in the story Matekoni learns about two orphans die of?
(c) A snake bite.
12. Who took the two orphans to Nyanyabwe Hospital?
(a) A government truck worker.
(b) A writer.
(c) A nurse.
(d) An ambulance worker.
13. Whose office do the two orphans go to when Maketoni offers to take them?
14. With whom does Florence engage in a plot against Ramotswe?
(a) A male friend.
(b) A sibling.
(c) An employer.
(d) A parent.
15. How many times has the proprietor of the Tlokweng Road Speedy Motors proposed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives without an appointment at lunchtime to visit Ramotswe?
2. When his fiance is out at the farm, Maketoni visits people who need help doing what?
3. Where does the man Ramotswe consider evil work?
4. What parts are littered around the house that the fiance wants to live in?
5. Why is Florence upset with Maketoni?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)