|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who fell into a ditch and broke his neck and was buried quietly?
2. What did Florence fail to do at Maketoni's house?
(a) Protect it.
(b) Clean it.
(c) Organize it.
(d) Live in it.
3. Why does the secretary feel resentful about her office at the detective agency?
(a) It is not insured.
(b) It is small.
(c) It is not fancy.
(d) It is expensive.
4. What does the assistant detective's first client do for a living?
(a) He is a writer.
(b) He is a butcher.
(c) He is a priest.
(d) He is an artist.
5. Who does Maketoni fail to consult before taking the two orphans?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ramotswe concerned about in relation to the orphan children?
2. Who can't afford to pay for both an assistant detective and a secretary?
3. Who tells Ramotswe to come to the house to hear the whole story about the student and the altered exam?
4. Who is the infant orphan staying at Matekoni's house?
5. What did Florence feel she did well at Maketoni's house even though Ramotswe disagreed?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)