|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role is Matekoni playing with the children without the knowledge of Ramotswe?
2. Who finally gets to meet her grandson through the efforts of Ramotswe?
3. Who feels it is his/her duty to help Matekoni?
(a) The girl.
(b) The boy.
(c) The maid.
(d) The teacher.
4. Who types the report of what was learned from watching the first client's partner's whereabouts?
5. Who had promised the children they would be taken care of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has an ethical duty to tell the truth to a client?
2. Who is the South African woman that Michael shared a room with at the farm?
3. What is the design on the present that Ramotswe gives Andrea?
4. Whom does the woman Ramotswe picks up on the way to the farm introduce her to that worked on the farm?
5. Where does Ramotswe take Matekoni to discuss the children privately?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)