|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When his fiance is out at the farm, Maketoni visits people who need help doing what?
(a) Answering phones.
(b) Making food.
(c) Repairing the pump.
(d) Offering advice.
2. Where does Makutsi see the client's partner visit a house?
(a) On Fairmount Drive.
(b) On Badule Drive.
(c) On Nyerere Drive.
(d) On Florence Drive.
3. What does the article about sleeping problems say about fat people and sleep?
(a) Fat people are comfortable to sleep on.
(b) Fat people should lose weight in order to sleep better.
(c) Fat people sleep too much.
(d) Fat people deprive skinny people of sleep.
4. Who explains what happened at the orphans' farm and how he had no alternative but to take the children?
5. What does Florence ask the person she met at a take-out restaurant to get for her?
(a) A knife.
(b) A long table.
(c) A gun.
(d) A big bed and box spring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Matekoni's garage called?
2. How had Florence protected from the police, the person she met at a take-out restaurant?
3. What does Matekoni and Ramotswe agree cannot expect in Gaberone?
4. Who is the proprietor of the Tlokweng Road Speedy Motors?
5. What kind of relationship does Florence have with the person she met at a take-out restaurant?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)