|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ramotswe drive to the farm with in Chapter 9?
2. What does the article about sleeping problems say about fat people and sleep?
(a) Fat people sleep too much.
(b) Fat people should lose weight in order to sleep better.
(c) Fat people deprive skinny people of sleep.
(d) Fat people are comfortable to sleep on.
3. What does the assistant detective's first client do for a living?
(a) He is a priest.
(b) He is an artist.
(c) He is a writer.
(d) He is a butcher.
4. Whose office do the two orphans go to when Maketoni offers to take them?
5. Who tells the assistant detective's first client that his son's education is being paid by a charity?
(a) His wife.
(b) His mother.
(c) His brother.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the orphans feel while at Matekoni's house?
2. Who is not wealthy but can provide for the orphans?
3. Who trusts Matekoni implicitly by staying at his house?
4. What kind of building does the secretary at the detective agency wish she worked in?
5. Who is the older orphan staying at Matekoni's house?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)