|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the story Matekoni learns about two orphans, who is in a camp?
(a) A rider.
(b) A bookseller.
(c) A tribe.
(d) A mountaineer.
2. Why does the secretary feel resentful about her office at the detective agency?
(a) It is not insured.
(b) It is small.
(c) It is expensive.
(d) It is not fancy.
3. What does Ramotswe show the secretary a picture of?
(a) A book.
(b) A man.
(c) A woman.
(d) A child.
4. What does Ramotswe's intuition tell her about Michael and the farm?
(a) He sold it.
(b) He bought it.
(c) He is still there.
(d) He burned it.
5. What is the assistant detective's first client afraid is happening in his marriage?
(a) His wife is cheating.
(b) It is getting stronger.
(c) It is getting tougher.
(d) It is falling apart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of furniture does Matekoni fix at the farm?
2. Who had promised the children they would be taken care of?
3. In the story Matekoni learns about two orphans, who is in a wheelchair that he fixed?
4. Who does Ramotswe drive to the farm with in Chapter 9?
5. What does Ramotswe say is a symbol of appreciation?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)